Re: Anyone Here Ever Seen That Crappy Film Deep Impact? - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Anyone Here Ever Seen That Crappy Film Deep Impact? - OS2 ; Fartingale AKA Lora Crighton wrote: > EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote: > > > > > > rec.music.classical wrote: > >> On Aug 10, 12:52 pm, Lora Crighton wrote: > >> > >>> EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote: > >>> > >>> > >>>> Considering the ...

  1. Re: Anyone Here Ever Seen That Crappy Film Deep Impact?

    Fartingale AKA Lora Crighton wrote:
    > EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
    > >

    > > rec.music.classical wrote:

    > >> Did you realize that this post made it to your dream-kook's digest?
    > >> Nice way for him to repay one of the few people who voted against him
    > >> in the July ballot.

    > > Who is this idiot whose return address presumes to represent the entire
    > > newsgroup?
    > >

    > Probably Bruce or one of his friends.

    Classic erroneous presupposition, Fartingale.

    > Please don't feed the trolls, and
    > please don't crosspost to alt.usenet.kooks. Thanks.

    Why not?

  2. Re: Anyone Here Ever Seen That Crappy Film Deep Impact?

    On Aug 13, 10:48 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    wrote:
    > Fartingale AKA Lora Crighton wrote:
    >

    > > EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

    > > > Who is this idiot whose return address presumes to represent the entire
    > > > newsgroup?

    > > Probably Bruce or one of his friends.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition, Fartingale.
    >
    > > Please don't feed the trolls, and
    > > please don't crosspost to alt.usenet.kooks. Thanks.

    > Why not?

    Because they are all kooks over there. You of all people ought to
    know that, Bruce!

    Double-A

  3. Re: Anyone Here Ever Seen That Crappy Film Deep Impact?

    "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    news:1187070532.227641.140310@m37g2000prh.googlegr oups.com...
    > Fartingale AKA Lora Crighton wrote:
    > > EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

    that

    > > > Who is this idiot whose return address presumes to represent the

    entire
    > > > newsgroup?
    > > >

    > > Probably Bruce or one of his friends.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition, Fartingale.

    No surprise that she would get it wrong.

    > > Please don't feed the trolls, and
    > > please don't crosspost to alt.usenet.kooks. Thanks.

    > Why not?

  4. Re: Anyone Here Ever Seen That Crappy Film Deep Impact?

    bs wrote:
    > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > news:1187070532.227641.140310@m37g2000prh.googlegr oups.com...
    > > Fartingale AKA Lora Crighton wrote:

    > that

    > > > Probably Bruce or one of his friends.

    > > Classic erroneous presupposition, Fartingale.

    > No surprise that she would get it wrong.

    She must be a kook.

+ Reply to Thread