Re: Anyone Here Ever Seen That Crappy Film Deep Impact? - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Anyone Here Ever Seen That Crappy Film Deep Impact? - OS2 ; rec.music.classical wrote: > On Aug 11, 3:58 pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote: > > "rec.music.classical" writes: > > > Lora Crighton wrote: > > >> EvelynVogtGamble wrote: > > >>> rec.music.classical wrote: > > >>>> Lora Crighton wrote: > > >>>>> EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) ...

  1. Re: Anyone Here Ever Seen That Crappy Film Deep Impact?

    rec.music.classical wrote:
    > On Aug 11, 3:58 pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
    > > > I notice that Tholen also cross posts, but you don't get on his case
    > > > about it. Why is that, tweetie?

    > > What does your question have to do with classical music,
    > > rec.music.classical?

    > I wasn't talking to you, Tholen.

    FNID, classical.

  2. Re: Anyone Here Ever Seen That Crappy Film Deep Impact?

    On Aug 13, 10:47 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    wrote:
    > rec.music.classical wrote:

    > > > What does your question have to do with classical music,
    > > > rec.music.classical?

    > > I wasn't talking to you, Tholen.

    > FNID, classical.- Hide quoted text -

    Is that the stupid film which named their spaceship or whatever you
    call that, the Messiah?

  3. Re: Anyone Here Ever Seen That Crappy Film Deep Impact?

    Rachel wrote:
    > On Aug 13, 10:47 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > wrote:
    > > rec.music.classical wrote:

    > > > I wasn't talking to you, Tholen.

    > > FNID, classical.

    > Is that the stupid film which named their spaceship or whatever you
    > call that, the Messiah?

    Yes, I think so. I forgot that part.

+ Reply to Thread