Re: Elizabot digest, volume 2454288 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Elizabot digest, volume 2454288 - OS2 ; tholen@antispam.ham wrote: > Elizabot writes: > > 459> Newsgroups: alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,ne.weather,rec.music .classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy > > 459> Likewise, PHucker. > > What does that have to do with OS/2, Elizabot? > You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills....

  1. Re: Elizabot digest, volume 2454288

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > Elizabot writes:
    >
    > 459> Newsgroups: alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,ne.weather,rec.music .classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 459> Likewise, PHucker.
    >
    > What does that have to do with OS/2, Elizabot?

    You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills.

  2. Re: Elizabot digest, volume 2454326

    Elizabot writes:

    460> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    460> You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills.

    461> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    461> On your part.

    461> On your part.

    461> On your part.

    461> On your part.

    461> You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills.

    462> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    462> You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Elizabot?

  3. Re: Elizabot digest, volume 2454326

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > Elizabot writes:
    >
    > 460> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 460> You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills.
    >
    > 461> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 461> On your part.
    >
    > 461> On your part.
    >
    > 461> On your part.
    >
    > 461> On your part.
    >
    > 461> You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills.
    >
    > 462> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 462> You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills.
    >
    > What does that have to do with OS/2, Elizabot?

    You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills.

  4. Re: Elizabot digest, volume 2454356

    Elizabot writes:

    463> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    463> You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Elizabot?

  5. Re: Elizabot digest, volume 2454356

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > Elizabot writes:
    >
    > 463> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 463> You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills.
    >
    > What does that have to do with OS/2, Elizabot?

    You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills.

  6. Re: Elizabot digest, volume 2454357

    Elizabot writes:

    464> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    464> You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Elizabot?

  7. Re: Elizabot digest, volume 2454357

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > Elizabot writes:
    >
    > 464> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 464> You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills.
    >
    > What does that have to do with OS/2, Elizabot?

    You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills.

  8. Re: Elizabot digest, volume 2454362

    Elizabot writes:

    465> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    465> You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Elizabot?

  9. Re: Elizabot digest, volume 2454362

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > Elizabot writes:
    >
    > 465> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 465> You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills.
    >
    > What does that have to do with OS/2, Elizabot?

    You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills.

  10. Re: Elizabot digest, volume 2454363

    Elizabot writes:

    466> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    466> You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Elizabot?

  11. Re: Elizabot digest, volume 2454363

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > Elizabot writes:
    >
    > 466> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 466> You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills.
    >
    > What does that have to do with OS/2, Elizabot?

    You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills.

  12. Re: Elizabot digest, volume 2454551

    Elizabot writes:

    467> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    467> You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Elizabot?

  13. Re: Elizabot digest, volume 2454551

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > Elizabot writes:
    >
    > 467> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 467> You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills.
    >
    > What does that have to do with OS/2, Elizabot?

    You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills.

  14. Re: Elizabot digest, volume 2454670

    Elizabot writes:

    468> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    468> You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension
    skills.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Elizabot?

  15. Re: Elizabot digest, volume 2454670

    In article
    <369a3eac-976c-4391-826f-ea6b664be3f3@m3g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
    <"tholen@antispam.ham"> wrote:

    >Elizabot writes:
    >
    >468> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >468> You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension
    >skills.
    >
    >What does that have to do with OS/2, Elizabot?

    Who is "tholen@ifa.hawaii.edu," "tholen@antispam.ham"? Suffering from
    self attribution problems?

  16. Re: Elizabot digest, volume 2454670^-0.00000007

    --
    Note: I don't just criticize Tholen, I cite independent truth. None
    of the websites listed below have anything of mine or have been

    + Analysis of Tholen's demented and deranged mind:
    * http://www.jeffpolston.com/tholen.htm

    + You too can sound like Tholen in a box:
    * http://www.mdpub.com/tholen/tholenizer.html

    + Tholen's Numerous Kook Awards:
    * http://www.caballista.org/auk/kookle.php?search=Tholen

    + Summary of Kookology re: Tholen:
    * http://www.lowgenius.net/kookway.htm

    + Proof that Tholen's an antagonist of the morally bankrupt sort:
    * Search Google for a disparaging use of the word "queer" in:

    Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    From: tholen@hale.ifa.hawaii.edu (Dave Tholen)
    Date: 1998/02/18
    Subject: Re: Jason S. digest, volume 2450862

    [N.B.: Tholen won't include the URLs above when he pretends to respond
    to me because he's too embarrassed by them.]

  17. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454676

    Right on cue, "Totally unorganized", "total flake", "totally off the
    wall" Joseph Malloy writes:

    396> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    396> But you respond to it nevertheless, Tholen.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Malloy?

    396> QED, Tholen.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, coupled with classic
    illogic on your part, Malloy.

    396> Beats me, Tholen, I don't know how you do it,

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    396> but you "endure [your] own [...]"crap" while writing" and have
    396> done so since, what, 1992 (as far as I know)?

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    396> Note: I don't just criticize Tholen,

    396> I cite independent truth!

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Remember, when you
    "cite" something, they become your own words, according to your
    earlier claims, Malloy, thus it is impossible for you to cite
    anything "independent".

    396> None of the websites listed below have anything of mine or have
    396> been influenced by me.

    Irrelevant, given that nobody has claimed otherwise, Malloy. But how
    do you know whom you have influenced or not influenced with your
    irrelevant postings to a newsgroup about an operating system that you
    don't use, Malloy? Interesting to see that you believe that you have
    no influence on anyone, Malloy. Talk about futility.

    396> For anyone interested, here are a few websites that begin to
    explain
    396> Tholen's Not-so-Grand Delusion that he knows what he is talking
    about:

    Classic erroneous presupposition of any delusion on my part, Malloy.
    Rather ironic, coming from someone as deluded as yourself, Malloy.

    396> Analysis of Tholen's demented and deranged mind:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    396> You too can sound like Tholen in a box:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    396> Tholen's Numerous Kook Awards:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    396> Summary of Kookology re: Tholen:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    396> Proof that Tholen's an antagonist of the morally bankrupt sort:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    396> * Search Google for a disparaging use of the word "queer" in:

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Malloy?

    396> [N.B.: Tholen won't include the URLs above when he pretends to
    respond
    396> because he's too embarrassed by them!]

    What do your URLs have to do with OS/2, Malloy?

    At least this time you didn't stupidly deny having written "Tholeln"
    in a subject line prior to a particular date, Malloy. Of course,
    you're the one who likes to portray himself as someone who doesn't
    know what he's talking about:

    "me: 'Do you have Os/2?'

    them: 'What's ohh-esstu, dude?'

    me: 'Beats me.'"
    --Joe Malloy

    You also like to portray yourself as an astrologer by altering
    subject lines:

    ] Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 16:11:26 -0500
    ] From: jmalloy
    ] Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    ] Subject: Re: Tholen's waste of electrons digest, volume 2454133

    "Especially since the astrologer doesn't realize that electrons
    are re-used."
    --Joe Malloy, astrologer

    "My true motivation is to expose Tholen as a waster of electrons"
    --Joe Malloy, astrologer (2007 Dec 11)

    Still waiting for a response to:

    Q: Who was ignored for the better part of two years but continued to
    harass the person ignoring him, going to the extent of seeking out
    postings made by that person in other newsgroups for purposes of
    exporting that harassment to those other newsgroups?

    A: Malloy.

    Q: Who is a non-OS/2 user harassing an OS/2 user in an OS/2
    newsgroup?

    A: Malloy.

    Q: Who keeps alleged "terabytes" of alleged "foolishness" for
    reference
    purposes?

    A: "In fact, I've *terabytes* of your foolishness!"
    --Joe Malloy

    Obsession: thy name is Malloy.

    193 postings from Deco, and not a peep from Malloy about them.
    Classic
    inconsistency.

    Also rather hypocritical of you to waste electrons by posting, Malloy.

    I see that you didn't bother to answer several questions, Malloy. No
    surprise there, really.

    "Man sagt: Sie sind ein Misanthrop!"
    --Joe Malloy, plagiarist

    "No wonder he's trying to be a kook like Tholen!"
    --Joe Malloy

    "Meanwhile, we've seen your posts many, many, oh-so-often many
    times
    before, you kook."
    --Joe Malloy

    "It takes a kook to recognize another kook, Tholen."
    --Joe Malloy

    Ergo, Joe Malloy must believe that Joe Malloy is a kook.

    [N.B.: Malloy won't include the above when he pretends to respond
    because he's too embarrassed by them!]

    And another prediction came true.

    397> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    397> You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension
    skills.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    397> Note: I don't just criticize Tholen,

    397> I cite independent truth!

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Remember, when you
    "cite" something, they become your own words, according to your
    earlier claims, Malloy, thus it is impossible for you to cite
    anything "independent".

    397> None of the websites listed below have anything of mine or have
    397> been influenced by me.

    Irrelevant, given that nobody has claimed otherwise, Malloy. But how
    do you know whom you have influenced or not influenced with your
    irrelevant postings to a newsgroup about an operating system that you
    don't use, Malloy? Interesting to see that you believe that you have
    no influence on anyone, Malloy. Talk about futility.

    397> For anyone interested, here are a few websites that begin to
    explain
    397> Tholen's Not-so-Grand Delusion that he knows what he is talking
    about:

    Classic erroneous presupposition of any delusion on my part, Malloy.
    Rather ironic, coming from someone as deluded as yourself, Malloy.

    397> Analysis of Tholen's demented and deranged mind:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    397> You too can sound like Tholen in a box:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    397> Tholen's Numerous Kook Awards:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    397> Summary of Kookology re: Tholen:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    397> Proof that Tholen's an antagonist of the morally bankrupt sort:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    397> * Search Google for a disparaging use of the word "queer" in:

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Malloy?

    397> [N.B.: Tholen won't include the URLs above when he pretends to
    respond
    397> because he's too embarrassed by them!]

    What do your URLs have to do with OS/2, Malloy?

    At least this time you didn't stupidly deny having written "Tholeln"
    in a subject line prior to a particular date, Malloy. Of course,
    you're the one who likes to portray himself as someone who doesn't
    know what he's talking about:

    "me: 'Do you have Os/2?'

    them: 'What's ohh-esstu, dude?'

    me: 'Beats me.'"
    --Joe Malloy

    You also like to portray yourself as an astrologer by altering
    subject lines:

    ] Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 16:11:26 -0500
    ] From: jmalloy
    ] Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    "Especially since the astrologer doesn't realize that electrons
    are re-used."
    --Joe Malloy, astrologer

    "My true motivation is to expose Tholen as a waster of electrons"
    --Joe Malloy, astrologer (2007 Dec 11)

    Still waiting for a response to:

    Q: Who was ignored for the better part of two years but continued to
    harass the person ignoring him, going to the extent of seeking out
    postings made by that person in other newsgroups for purposes of
    exporting that harassment to those other newsgroups?

    A: Malloy.

    Q: Who is a non-OS/2 user harassing an OS/2 user in an OS/2
    newsgroup?

    A: Malloy.

    Q: Who keeps alleged "terabytes" of alleged "foolishness" for
    reference
    purposes?

    A: "In fact, I've *terabytes* of your foolishness!"
[...]

  18. Re: Elizabot digest, volume 2454670

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > Elizabot writes:
    >
    > 468> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 468> You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension
    > skills.
    >
    > What does that have to do with OS/2, Elizabot?

    You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension skills.

  19. Re: Elizabot digest, volume 2454709

    Elizabot writes:

    469> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    469> You would know, Tholen, had you better reading comprehension
    skills.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Elizabot?

+ Reply to Thread