Re: More concerns about lead paint in toys AGAIN from China...Fisher Price and their customers the latest victims of the MOST evil of the orientals..the Chinee! - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: More concerns about lead paint in toys AGAIN from China...Fisher Price and their customers the latest victims of the MOST evil of the orientals..the Chinee! - OS2 ; Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head wrote: > On Aug 11, 3:12 am, the ****ing Boudha wrote: > > you cannot trust the Chinese , > Or at the very least their leaders that think it's wise to dump ...

  1. Re: More concerns about lead paint in toys AGAIN from China...Fisher Price and their customers the latest victims of the MOST evil of the orientals..the Chinee!

    Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head wrote:
    > On Aug 11, 3:12 am, the ****ing Boudha wrote:
    > > you cannot trust the Chinese ,

    > Or at the very least their leaders that think it's wise to dump
    > Benzene, among many things, into their main source of drinking water.
    > Yum Yum.

    What is their main source of drinking water?

  2. Re: More concerns about lead paint in toys AGAIN from China...Fisher Price and their customers the latest victims of the MOST evil of the orientals..the Chinee!

    On Aug 13, 3:22 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    wrote:
    > Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head wrote:
    >
    > > On Aug 11, 3:12 am, the ****ing Boudha wrote:
    > > > you cannot trust the Chinese ,

    > > Or at the very least their leaders that think it's wise to dump
    > > Benzene, among many things, into their main source of drinking water.
    > > Yum Yum.

    > What is their main source of drinking water?

    American urine!

  3. Re: More concerns about lead paint in toys AGAIN from China...Fisher Price and their customers the latest victims of the MOST evil of the orientals..the Chinee!

    i_tell_it_like_it_i...@yahoo.com wrote:
    > On Aug 13, 3:22 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > wrote:
    > > Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head wrote:

    > > > Or at the very least their leaders that think it's wise to dump
    > > > Benzene, among many things, into their main source of drinking water.
    > > > Yum Yum.

    > > What is their main source of drinking water?

    > American urine!

    You're taking the piss out of me, aren't you?

+ Reply to Thread