Re: Foam Duck NOMINATION: Re: digest, volume 2454319 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Foam Duck NOMINATION: Re: digest, volume 2454319 - OS2 ; Art Deco wrote in news:060820072002067082%erfc@caballista.org: > For his insistence that, while refusing any and all clues: > > * I believe ah's last name is "ah" via a torturous chain of illogic > * Joe Malloy calls himself an "astrologer" ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

  1. Re: Foam Duck NOMINATION: Re: digest, volume 2454319

    Art Deco wrote in

    > For his insistence that, while refusing any and all clues:
    >
    > * I believe ah's last name is "ah" via a torturous chain of illogic
    > * Joe Malloy calls himself an "astrologer" when he needles Ham about
    > wasting electrons
    > * That my last name can't be "Deco"
    > * That I backpedaled from his amazing "revelation" of what I believe
    > * Usenet signatures should and must contain nothing more than one's
    > real name
    > * Usenet signatures that contain anything else are "spam"
    > * Posting with a pseudonym is "cowardice"
    > * His complete and total inability to recognize hyperbole and satire
    >
    > I hereby nominate Tholen Ham, the Illogical Astrologer, for the Bolo
    > Bullis Foam Duck.
    >
    > Any seconds?

    Not yet. I'm considering who to run against Dr. Tholen, as I don't
    think he's strong enough to run unopposed. My top choice is Ed Conrad,
    but I'm waiting for a good post from old Coalbrain for evidence. If
    that doesn't come along by the 30th, I might have to go back to RAMD and
    nominate either Catherine Burr (who is actually very intelligent, but
    has lost a lot of marbles over the years) or Michael Schmidt (who had
    fewer marbles to begin with, and has lost even more than Catherine).
    Or, I could go to alt.astronomy and nominate Nightbat. Ah, the
    possibilities!

    FWIW, I might be more amenable to a Tar & Feathers. Dr. Tholen doesn't
    have one of those awards, either, and the evidence is strong enough that
    I'd let him on the ballot unopposed (although either of Christmas Cake
    or Howdy would make for a good opponent).
    --
    Pinku-Sensei
    Co-FNVW of AUK

  2. Re: Foam Duck NOMINATION: Re: digest, volume 2454319

    Pinku-Sensei wrote:

    >Art Deco wrote in
    >
    >> For his insistence that, while refusing any and all clues:
    >>
    >> * I believe ah's last name is "ah" via a torturous chain of illogic
    >> * Joe Malloy calls himself an "astrologer" when he needles Ham about
    >> wasting electrons
    >> * That my last name can't be "Deco"
    >> * That I backpedaled from his amazing "revelation" of what I believe
    >> * Usenet signatures should and must contain nothing more than one's
    >> real name
    >> * Usenet signatures that contain anything else are "spam"
    >> * Posting with a pseudonym is "cowardice"
    >> * His complete and total inability to recognize hyperbole and satire
    >>
    >> I hereby nominate Tholen Ham, the Illogical Astrologer, for the Bolo
    >> Bullis Foam Duck.
    >>
    >> Any seconds?

    >Not yet. I'm considering who to run against Dr. Tholen, as I don't
    >think he's strong enough to run unopposed. My top choice is Ed Conrad,
    >but I'm waiting for a good post from old Coalbrain for evidence. If
    >that doesn't come along by the 30th, I might have to go back to RAMD and
    >nominate either Catherine Burr (who is actually very intelligent, but
    >has lost a lot of marbles over the years) or Michael Schmidt (who had
    >fewer marbles to begin with, and has lost even more than Catherine).
    >Or, I could go to alt.astronomy and nominate Nightbat. Ah, the
    >possibilities!
    >
    >FWIW, I might be more amenable to a Tar & Feathers. Dr. Tholen doesn't
    >have one of those awards, either, and the evidence is strong enough that
    >I'd let him on the ballot unopposed (although either of Christmas Cake
    >or Howdy would make for a good opponent).

    If a second does not materialize, I shall consider morphing this to one
    for Tar & Feathers.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  3. Re: Foam Duck NOMINATION: Re: digest, volume 2454319

    Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Any seconds?

    >> Not yet. I'm considering who to run against Dr. Tholen, as I don't
    >> think he's strong enough to run unopposed. My top choice is Ed Conrad,
    >> but I'm waiting for a good post from old Coalbrain for evidence. If
    >> that doesn't come along by the 30th, I might have to go back to RAMD and
    >> nominate either Catherine Burr (who is actually very intelligent, but
    >> has lost a lot of marbles over the years) or Michael Schmidt (who had
    >> fewer marbles to begin with, and has lost even more than Catherine).
    >> Or, I could go to alt.astronomy and nominate Nightbat. Ah, the
    >> possibilities!
    >>
    >> FWIW, I might be more amenable to a Tar & Feathers. Dr. Tholen doesn't
    >> have one of those awards, either, and the evidence is strong enough that
    >> I'd let him on the ballot unopposed (although either of Christmas Cake
    >> or Howdy would make for a good opponent).

    > If a second does not materialize, I shall consider morphing this to one
    > for Tar & Feathers.

    And you may consider that nomination to have been seconded as well!

  4. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454325

    Right on cue, "Totally unorganized", "total flake", "totally off the
    wall" Joseph Malloy writes:

    303> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,alt.religion.kibology,dem on.local

    303> And you may consider that nomination to have been seconded as well!

    What does your second have to do with classical music, Malloy?

    304> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    304> Right on cue, as always, the plagiarist tholen@i_spam.spam

    Who is "tholen@i_spam.spam", Malloy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using that alias.

    304> again tholed

    What was allegedly endured while writing, Malloy?

    304> the bulk of the newsgroup's "postings" -- most recently in his
    304> run-on-at-the-fingers work of 1,796, 1,941, 1,608, twice 1,784 (he's not
    304> even trying, evidently), 1,580, 1,152 and 1,653 odd lines

    Still having counting problems, Malloy?

    304> by the oddest person on uselessnet,

    What makes you think that you authored them, Malloy?

    304> namely, the astrologer Tholen.

    Classic erroneous presupposition. Rather ironic, coming from the person
    who altered a subject line so that it referred to a waste of electrons,
    and then later proclaimined a waste of electrons to be the thought of an
    astrologer.

    304> Whew!

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Malloy?

    304> Aren't you glad he has to type it so you can skip all that
    304> Tholen-weaseling?

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    304> At least it gives him something to do!

    At least this time you didn't stupidly deny having written "Tholeln"
    in a subject line prior to a particular date, Malloy. Of course,
    you're the one who likes to portray himself as someone who doesn't
    know what he's talking about:

    "me: 'Do you have Os/2?'

    them: 'What's ohh-esstu, dude?'

    me: 'Beats me.'"
    --Joe Malloy

    You also like to portray yourself as an astrologer by altering
    subject lines:

    ] Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 16:11:26 -0500
    ] From: jmalloy
    ] Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    ] Subject: Re: Tholen's waste of electrons digest, volume 2454133

    "Especially since the astrologer doesn't realize that electrons
    are re-used."
    --Joe Malloy, astrologer

    Still waiting for a response to:

    Q: Who was ignored for the better part of two years but continued to
    harass the person ignoring him, going to the extent of seeking out
    postings made by that person in other newsgroups for purposes of
    exporting that harassment to those other newsgroups?

    A: Malloy.

    Q: Who is a non-OS/2 user harassing an OS/2 user in an OS/2 newsgroup?

    A: Malloy.

    Obsession: thy name is Malloy.

    193 postings from Deco, and not a peep from Malloy about them. Classic
    inconsistency.

    Also rather hypocritical of you to waste electrons by posting, Malloy.

    I see that you didn't bother to answer several questions, Malloy. No
    surprise there, really.

    "Man sagt: Sie sind ein Misanthrop!"
    --Joe Malloy, plagiarist

  5. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454325

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
> [...]
    >
    > "Especially since the astrologer doesn't realize that electrons
    > are re-used."
    > --Joe Malloy, astrologer
    >
    > Still waiting for a response to:
    >
    > Q: Who was ignored for the better part of two years but continued to
    > harass the person ignoring him, going to the extent of seeking out
    > postings made by that person in other newsgroups for purposes of
    > exporting that harassment to those other newsgroups?
    >
    > A: Malloy.
    >
    > Q: Who is a non-OS/2 user harassing an OS/2 user in an OS/2 newsgroup?
    >
    > A: Malloy.
    >
    > Obsession: thy name is Malloy.
    >
    > 193 postings from Deco, and not a peep from Malloy about them. Classic
    > inconsistency.
    >
    > Also rather hypocritical of you to waste electrons by posting, Malloy.
    >
    > I see that you didn't bother to answer several questions, Malloy. No

    Fight!

  6. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454325

    ah wrote:
> [...]
    >>
    >> "Especially since the astrologer doesn't realize that electrons
    >> are re-used."
    >> --Joe Malloy, astrologer
    >>
    >> Still waiting for a response to:
    >>
    >> Q: Who was ignored for the better part of two years but continued to
    >> harass the person ignoring him, going to the extent of seeking out
    >> postings made by that person in other newsgroups for purposes of
    >> exporting that harassment to those other newsgroups?
    >>
    >> A: Malloy.
    >>
    >> Q: Who is a non-OS/2 user harassing an OS/2 user in an OS/2 newsgroup?
    >>
    >> A: Malloy.
    >>
    >> Obsession: thy name is Malloy.
    >>
    >> 193 postings from Deco, and not a peep from Malloy about them. Classic
    >> inconsistency.
    >>
    >> Also rather hypocritical of you to waste electrons by posting, Malloy.
    >>
    >> I see that you didn't bother to answer several questions, Malloy. No

    Fight!

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  7. Re: Tholen's at it again digest, volume 2454325^-0.00000000000000008

    ah wrote:
    > tholen@antispam.ham tholed...

    > Fight!

    Sorry, ah, but it's not a fair fight with a half-brained
    Tholen-opponent! He's just a source of amusement, Tholen is.

  8. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454330

    Right on cue, "Totally unorganized", "total flake", "totally off the
    wall" Joseph Malloy writes:

    306> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,alt.religion.kibology,dem on.local

    306> Sorry, ah, but it's not a fair fight with a half-brained
    306> Tholen-opponent!

    Well, given that you're a "Tholen-opponent", Malloy, you must be
    the one who is half-brained.

    306> He's just a source of amusement, Tholen is.

    How ironic, coming from someone who has made so many amusing
    statements, such as:

    "Especially since the astrologer doesn't realize that electrons
    are re-used."
    --Joe Malloy, astrologer

    having apparently forgotten that you changed the subject line way
    back in February to read:

    ] Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 16:11:26 -0500
    ] From: jmalloy
    ] Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    Then there's your amusing portrayal of yourself as someone who
    doesn't know what he's talking about:

    "me: 'Do you have Os/2?'

    them: 'What's ohh-esstu, dude?'

    me: 'Beats me.'"
    --Joe Malloy

    Still waiting for a response to:

    Q: Who was ignored for the better part of two years but continued to
    harass the person ignoring him, going to the extent of seeking out
    postings made by that person in other newsgroups for purposes of
    exporting that harassment to those other newsgroups?

    A: Malloy.

    Q: Who is a non-OS/2 user harassing an OS/2 user in an OS/2 newsgroup?

    A: Malloy.

    Obsession: thy name is Malloy.

    193 postings from Deco, and not a peep from Malloy about them. Classic
    inconsistency.

    Also rather hypocritical of you to waste electrons by posting, Malloy.

    I see that you didn't bother to answer several questions, Malloy. No
    surprise there, really.

    "Man sagt: Sie sind ein Misanthrop!"
    --Joe Malloy, plagiarist

  9. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454330

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >Right on cue, "Totally unorganized", "total flake", "totally off the
    >wall" Joseph Malloy writes:
    >
    >306> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,alt.religion.kibology,dem on.local
    >
    >306> Sorry, ah, but it's not a fair fight with a half-brained
    >306> Tholen-opponent!
    >
    >Well, given that you're a "Tholen-opponent", Malloy, you must be
    >the one who is half-brained.
    >
    >306> He's just a source of amusement, Tholen is.
    >
    >How ironic, coming from someone who has made so many amusing
    >statements, such as:
    >
    > "Especially since the astrologer doesn't realize that electrons
    > are re-used."
    > --Joe Malloy, astrologer
    >
    >having apparently forgotten that you changed the subject line way
    >back in February to read:
    >
    >] Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 16:11:26 -0500
    >] From: jmalloy
    >] Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >] Subject: Re: Tholen's waste of electrons digest, volume 2454133
    >
    >Then there's your amusing portrayal of yourself as someone who
    >doesn't know what he's talking about:
    >
    > "me: 'Do you have Os/2?'
    >
    > them: 'What's ohh-esstu, dude?'
    >
    > me: 'Beats me.'"
    > --Joe Malloy
    >
    >Still waiting for a response to:
    >
    >Q: Who was ignored for the better part of two years but continued to
    > harass the person ignoring him, going to the extent of seeking out
    > postings made by that person in other newsgroups for purposes of
    > exporting that harassment to those other newsgroups?
    >
    >A: Malloy.
    >
    >Q: Who is a non-OS/2 user harassing an OS/2 user in an OS/2 newsgroup?
    >
    >A: Malloy.
    >
    >Obsession: thy name is Malloy.
    >
    >193 postings from Deco, and not a peep from Malloy about them. Classic
    >inconsistency.
    >
    >Also rather hypocritical of you to waste electrons by posting, Malloy.
    >
    >I see that you didn't bother to answer several questions, Malloy. No
    >surprise there, really.
    >
    > "Man sagt: Sie sind ein Misanthrop!"
    > --Joe Malloy, plagiarist

    What does that have to do with Art Bell, Tholen?

  10. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454330

    Archie Leach writes:

    >> Right on cue, "Totally unorganized", "total flake", "totally off the
    >> wall" Joseph Malloy writes:
    >>
    >> 306> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,alt.religion.kibology,dem on.local
    >>
    >> 306> Sorry, ah, but it's not a fair fight with a half-brained
    >> 306> Tholen-opponent!
    >>
    >> Well, given that you're a "Tholen-opponent", Malloy, you must be
    >> the one who is half-brained.
    >>
    >> 306> He's just a source of amusement, Tholen is.
    >>
    >> How ironic, coming from someone who has made so many amusing
    >> statements, such as:
    >>
    >> "Especially since the astrologer doesn't realize that electrons
    >> are re-used."
    >> --Joe Malloy, astrologer
    >>
    >> having apparently forgotten that you changed the subject line way
    >> back in February to read:
    >>
    >> ] Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 16:11:26 -0500
    >> ] From: jmalloy
    >> ] Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >> ] Subject: Re: Tholen's waste of electrons digest, volume 2454133
    >>
    >> Then there's your amusing portrayal of yourself as someone who
    >> doesn't know what he's talking about:
    >>
    >> "me: 'Do you have Os/2?'
    >>
    >> them: 'What's ohh-esstu, dude?'
    >>
    >> me: 'Beats me.'"
    >> --Joe Malloy
    >>
    >> Still waiting for a response to:
    >>
    >> Q: Who was ignored for the better part of two years but continued to
    >> harass the person ignoring him, going to the extent of seeking out
    >> postings made by that person in other newsgroups for purposes of
    >> exporting that harassment to those other newsgroups?
    >>
    >> A: Malloy.
    >>
    >> Q: Who is a non-OS/2 user harassing an OS/2 user in an OS/2 newsgroup?
    >>
    >> A: Malloy.
    >>
    >> Obsession: thy name is Malloy.
    >>
    >> 193 postings from Deco, and not a peep from Malloy about them. Classic
    >> inconsistency.
    >>
    >> Also rather hypocritical of you to waste electrons by posting, Malloy.
    >>
    >> I see that you didn't bother to answer several questions, Malloy. No
    >> surprise there, really.
    >>
    >> "Man sagt: Sie sind ein Misanthrop!"
    >> --Joe Malloy, plagiarist

    > What does that have to do with Art Bell, Tholen?

    Doesn't Art Bell deal with astrologers like Malloy, Leach?

  11. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454330

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >Archie Leach writes:
    >
    >>> Right on cue, "Totally unorganized", "total flake", "totally off the
    >>> wall" Joseph Malloy writes:
    >>>
    >>> 306> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,alt.religion.kibology,dem on.local
    >>>
    >>> 306> Sorry, ah, but it's not a fair fight with a half-brained
    >>> 306> Tholen-opponent!
    >>>
    >>> Well, given that you're a "Tholen-opponent", Malloy, you must be
    >>> the one who is half-brained.
    >>>
    >>> 306> He's just a source of amusement, Tholen is.
    >>>
    >>> How ironic, coming from someone who has made so many amusing
    >>> statements, such as:
    >>>
    >>> "Especially since the astrologer doesn't realize that electrons
    >>> are re-used."
    >>> --Joe Malloy, astrologer
    >>>
    >>> having apparently forgotten that you changed the subject line way
    >>> back in February to read:
    >>>
    >>> ] Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 16:11:26 -0500
    >>> ] From: jmalloy
    >>> ] Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >>> ] Subject: Re: Tholen's waste of electrons digest, volume 2454133
    >>>
    >>> Then there's your amusing portrayal of yourself as someone who
    >>> doesn't know what he's talking about:
    >>>
    >>> "me: 'Do you have Os/2?'
    >>>
    >>> them: 'What's ohh-esstu, dude?'
    >>>
    >>> me: 'Beats me.'"
    >>> --Joe Malloy
    >>>
    >>> Still waiting for a response to:
    >>>
    >>> Q: Who was ignored for the better part of two years but continued to
    >>> harass the person ignoring him, going to the extent of seeking out
    >>> postings made by that person in other newsgroups for purposes of
    >>> exporting that harassment to those other newsgroups?
    >>>
    >>> A: Malloy.
    >>>
    >>> Q: Who is a non-OS/2 user harassing an OS/2 user in an OS/2 newsgroup?
    >>>
    >>> A: Malloy.
    >>>
    >>> Obsession: thy name is Malloy.
    >>>
    >>> 193 postings from Deco, and not a peep from Malloy about them. Classic
    >>> inconsistency.
    >>>
    >>> Also rather hypocritical of you to waste electrons by posting, Malloy.
    >>>
    >>> I see that you didn't bother to answer several questions, Malloy. No
    >>> surprise there, really.
    >>>
    >>> "Man sagt: Sie sind ein Misanthrop!"
    >>> --Joe Malloy, plagiarist

    >> What does that have to do with Art Bell, Tholen?

    >Doesn't Art Bell deal with astrologers like Malloy, Leach?

    Classic erroneous presupposition, Tholen.

  12. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454330

    Archie Leach writes:

    >>> What does that have to do with Art Bell, Tholen?

    >> Doesn't Art Bell deal with astrologers like Malloy, Leach?

    > Classic erroneous presupposition, Tholen.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, given that I asked you a
    question, Leach. I see that you didn't answer the question, Leach.
    No surprise there, really.

  13. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454330

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >>> Doesn't Art Bell deal with astrologers like Malloy, Leach?

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition, Tholen.

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, given that I asked you a
    >question, Leach.

    You presupposed erroneously that Malloy is an astrologer. Therefore,
    your answer is defective, Tholen.

    >I see that you didn't answer the question, Leach.

    I see that you failed to give a proper answer to my question, first,
    Tholen.

    >No surprise there, really.

    Non sequitur.

  14. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454330

    Archie Leach writes:

    >>> Classic erroneous presupposition, Tholen.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, given that I asked you a
    >> question, Leach.

    > You presupposed erroneously that Malloy is an astrologer.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Still suffering from
    reading comprehension problems, Leach? Try to comprehend the
    substantiation above that Malloy is an astrologer.

    > Therefore, your answer is defective, Tholen.

    Classic illogic on your part, Leach.

    >> I see that you didn't answer the question, Leach.

    > I see that you failed to give a proper answer to my question, first,
    > Tholen.

    Classic hallucination on your part, Leach.

    >> No surprise there, really.

    > Non sequitur.

  15. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454330

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, given that I asked you a
    >>> question, Leach.

    >> You presupposed erroneously that Malloy is an astrologer.

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Still suffering from
    >reading comprehension problems, Leach? Try to comprehend the
    >substantiation above that Malloy is an astrologer.

    Classic obfuscation, Tholen. You continue to presuppose erroneously
    that Malloy is an astrologer.

    >> Therefore, your answer is defective, Tholen.

    >Classic illogic on your part, Leach.

    >>> I see that you didn't answer the question, Leach.

    >> I see that you failed to give a proper answer to my question, first,
    >> Tholen.

    >Classic hallucination on your part, Leach.

    I'm well aware that your responses in this thread have a strongly
    hallucinatory element, Tholen. No need to remind me of that.

    >>> No surprise there, really.

    >> Non sequitur.

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Non sequitur.

  16. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454330

    Archie Leach writes:

    >>> You presupposed erroneously that Malloy is an astrologer.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Still suffering from
    >> reading comprehension problems, Leach? Try to comprehend the
    >> substantiation above that Malloy is an astrologer.

    > Classic obfuscation, Tholen.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Still suffering from
    reading comprehension problems, Leach? Try to comprehend the
    substantiation above that Malloy is an astrologer.

    > You continue to presuppose erroneously
    > that Malloy is an astrologer.

    >>> Therefore, your answer is defective, Tholen.

    >> Classic illogic on your part, Leach.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    On your part, Leach.

    >>> I see that you failed to give a proper answer to my question, first,
    >>> Tholen.

    >> Classic hallucination on your part, Leach.

    > I'm well aware that your responses in this thread have a strongly
    > hallucinatory element, Tholen. No need to remind me of that.

    Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Leach? I specifically
    referred to your hallucination, Leach.

    >>> Non sequitur.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > Non sequitur.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

  17. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454330

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Still suffering from
    >>> reading comprehension problems, Leach? Try to comprehend the
    >>> substantiation above that Malloy is an astrologer.

    >> Classic obfuscation, Tholen.

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    You continue to presuppose erroneously that Malloy is an astrologer.

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    No need to remind me twice, Tholen; I'm well aware that your claim
    that Malloy is an astrologer is unsubstantiated and erroneous.

    >Still suffering from
    >reading comprehension problems, Leach? Try to comprehend the
    >substantiation above that Malloy is an astrologer.

    Irrelevant. I have better things to do than to try to comprehend a
    bizarre perception of yours.

    >> You continue to presuppose erroneously
    >> that Malloy is an astrologer.

    Note--no response.

    >>> Classic illogic on your part, Leach.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >On your part, Leach.

    Another classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen.

    >>> Classic hallucination on your part, Leach.

    >> I'm well aware that your responses in this thread have a strongly
    >> hallucinatory element, Tholen. No need to remind me of that.

    >Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Leach? I specifically
    >referred to your hallucination, Leach.

    I refer back to your hallucination that Malloy is an astrologer,
    Tholen.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >> Non sequitur.

    >Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    On your part, Tholen.

  18. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454330

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Still suffering from
    >>> reading comprehension problems, Leach? Try to comprehend the
    >>> substantiation above that Malloy is an astrologer.

    >> Classic obfuscation, Tholen.

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >
    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Still suffering from
    >reading comprehension problems, Leach? Try to comprehend the
    >substantiation above that Malloy is an astrologer.
    >
    >> You continue to presuppose erroneously
    >> that Malloy is an astrologer.

    >>> Classic illogic on your part, Leach.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >On your part, Leach.

    >>> Classic hallucination on your part, Leach.

    >> I'm well aware that your responses in this thread have a strongly
    >> hallucinatory element, Tholen. No need to remind me of that.

    >Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Leach? I specifically
    >referred to your hallucination, Leach.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >> Non sequitur.

    >Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Tread carefully, Tholen, "Archie Leach" is another one of my
    sockpuppets.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  19. Re: Tholen's at it again digest, volume 2454325^-0.00000000000000008

    jmalloy wrote:

    >ah wrote:
    >> tholen@antispam.ham tholed...

    >> Fight!

    >Sorry, ah, but it's not a fair fight with a half-brained
    >Tholen-opponent! He's just a source of amusement, Tholen is.

    The Illogical Astrologer? The dude with the awesome psychic powers
    that tells him everything about usenet posters? I think I know who you
    mean. And yeah, he is amusing.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  20. Re: Tholen's worst of the worst digest, volume 2454330^-0.000000000000000008

    Right on cue, "Totally unorganized", "total flake", "totally off the
    wall" tholen@i_spam.spam tholed 1,036, 1,022, and 1,646 lines of his
    monstrosities to amuse us all as well as some lesser-lights (describes
    all of them, I know!) to continue Tholen's foolishness. Yikes! Tholen
    has a problem, that's for sure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast