Re: Foam Duck NOMINATION: Re: digest, volume 2454319 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Foam Duck NOMINATION: Re: digest, volume 2454319 - OS2 ; Archie Leach writes: >>>>>>>>>> Right on cue, "Totally unorganized", "total flake", "totally off the >>>>>>>>>> wall" Joseph Malloy writes: >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> 306> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,alt.religion.kibology,dem on.local >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> 306> Sorry, ah, but it's not a fair fight with a half-brained >>>>>>>>>> ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 35 of 35

  1. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454330

    Archie Leach writes:

    >>> Classic obfuscation, Tholen.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > You continue to presuppose erroneously that Malloy is an astrologer.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > No need to remind me twice, Tholen; I'm well aware that your claim
    > that Malloy is an astrologer is unsubstantiated and erroneous.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >> Still suffering from
    >> reading comprehension problems, Leach? Try to comprehend the
    >> substantiation above that Malloy is an astrologer.

    > Irrelevant.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > I have better things to do than to try to comprehend a
    > bizarre perception of yours.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> You continue to presuppose erroneously
    >>> that Malloy is an astrologer.

    > Note--no response.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >> On your part, Leach.

    > Another classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen.

    On your part, Leach.

    >>> I'm well aware that your responses in this thread have a strongly
    >>> hallucinatory element, Tholen. No need to remind me of that.

    >> Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Leach? I specifically
    >> referred to your hallucination, Leach.

    > I refer back to your hallucination that Malloy is an astrologer,
    > Tholen.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> Non sequitur.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > On your part, Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

  2. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454330

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >> You continue to presuppose erroneously that Malloy is an astrologer.

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Classic obfuscation, Tholen.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >> No need to remind me twice, Tholen; I'm well aware that your claim
    >> that Malloy is an astrologer is unsubstantiated and erroneous.

    >Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    I'm glad to see you that you agree that yours is an unsubstantiated
    and erroneous claim, Tholen.

    >>> Still suffering from
    >>> reading comprehension problems, Leach? Try to comprehend the
    >>> substantiation above that Malloy is an astrologer.

    >> Irrelevant.

    >Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    On your part, Tholen.

    >> I have better things to do than to try to comprehend a
    >> bizarre perception of yours.

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    On your part, Tholen.

    >> Note--no response.

    >Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    You didn't respond to the point. Therefore, it is neither
    unsubstantiated nor erroneous to claim that there was no response,
    Tholen.

    >>> On your part, Leach.

    >> Another classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen.

    >On your part, Leach.

    Another classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Thoeln.

    >>> Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Leach? I specifically
    >>> referred to your hallucination, Leach.

    >> I refer back to your hallucination that Malloy is an astrologer,
    >> Tholen.

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    I'm well aware that your presupposition that Malloy is an astrologer
    is erroneous. No need to remind me of that, Tholen.

    >>> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >> On your part, Tholen.

    >Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    On your part, Tholen.

  3. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454331

    Right on cue, "Totally unorganized", "total flake", "totally off the
    wall" Joseph Malloy writes:

    307> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,alt.religion.kibology,dem on.local

    307> Right on cue, "Totally unorganized", "total flake", "totally off the
    307> wall" tholen@i_spam.spam

    Who is "tholen@i_spam.spam, Malloy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using that alias.

    307> tholed

    What was allegedly endured while writing, Malloy?

    307> 1,036, 1,022, and 1,646 lines of his monstrosities

    Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Malloy? The
    so-called "monstrosities" are the collected contributions from
    others.

    307> to amuse us all as well as some lesser-lights (describes
    307> all of them, I know!) to continue Tholen's foolishness.

    Classic erroneous presupposition. Rather ironic, coming from Malloy,
    who has been continuing his foolishness for years.

    307> Yikes!

    What does that have to do with classical music, Malloy?

    307> Tholen has a problem, that's for sure.

    Classic unsubstantiated and eerroneous claim. Rather ironic, coming
    from Malloy, who has a problem with his obsession.

    At least this time you didn't stupidly deny having written "Tholeln"
    in a subject line prior to a particular date, Malloy. Of course,
    you're the one who likes to portray himself as someone who doesn't
    know what he's talking about:

    "me: 'Do you have Os/2?'

    them: 'What's ohh-esstu, dude?'

    me: 'Beats me.'"
    --Joe Malloy

    You also like to portray yourself as an astrologer by altering
    subject lines:

    ] Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 16:11:26 -0500
    ] From: jmalloy
    ] Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    ] Subject: Re: Tholen's waste of electrons digest, volume 2454133

    "Especially since the astrologer doesn't realize that electrons
    are re-used."
    --Joe Malloy, astrologer

    Still waiting for a response to:

    Q: Who was ignored for the better part of two years but continued to
    harass the person ignoring him, going to the extent of seeking out
    postings made by that person in other newsgroups for purposes of
    exporting that harassment to those other newsgroups?

    A: Malloy.

    Q: Who is a non-OS/2 user harassing an OS/2 user in an OS/2 newsgroup?

    A: Malloy.

    Obsession: thy name is Malloy.

    193 postings from Deco, and not a peep from Malloy about them. Classic
    inconsistency.

    Also rather hypocritical of you to waste electrons by posting, Malloy.

    I see that you didn't bother to answer several questions, Malloy. No
    surprise there, really.

    "Man sagt: Sie sind ein Misanthrop!"
    --Joe Malloy, plagiarist

  4. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454330

    Archie Leach writes:

    >>> You continue to presuppose erroneously that Malloy is an astrologer.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > Classic obfuscation, Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >>> No need to remind me twice, Tholen; I'm well aware that your claim
    >>> that Malloy is an astrologer is unsubstantiated and erroneous.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > I'm glad to see you that you agree that yours is an unsubstantiated
    > and erroneous claim, Tholen.

    Classic hallucination on your part, Leach.

    >>> Irrelevant.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > On your part, Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >>> I have better things to do than to try to comprehend a
    >>> bizarre perception of yours.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > On your part, Tholen.

    >>> Note--no response.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > You didn't respond to the point. Therefore, it is neither
    > unsubstantiated nor erroneous to claim that there was no response,
    > Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >>> Another classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen.

    >> On your part, Leach.

    > Another classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Thoeln.

    On your part, Leach.

    >>> I refer back to your hallucination that Malloy is an astrologer,
    >>> Tholen.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > I'm well aware that your presupposition that Malloy is an astrologer
    > is erroneous.

    Classic hallucination on your part, Leach.

    > No need to remind me of that, Tholen.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> On your part, Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > On your part, Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

  5. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454331

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >At least this time you didn't stupidly deny having written "Tholeln"
    >in a subject line prior to a particular date

    Assuming this smear is true, only you would care, Tholen.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  6. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454330

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >>> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >> I'm well aware that your presupposition that Malloy is an astrologer
    >> is erroneous.

    >Classic hallucination on your part, Leach.

    Seek professional help, Tholen.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  7. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454330

    Art Deco wrote:

    >Tholen Ham tholed:

    >>> I'm well aware that your presupposition that Malloy is an astrologer
    >>> is erroneous.

    >>Classic hallucination on your part, Leach.

    >Seek professional help, Tholen.

    He's definitely gone coconuts.

  8. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454330

    Archie Leach writes:

    > Art Deco wrote:

    >> Tholen Ham tholed:

    >>> Classic hallucination on your part, Leach.

    >> Seek professional help, Tholen.

    > He's definitely gone coconuts.

    Archie Leach responding to Art Deco. Very interesting, considering that
    Art Deco just finished writing:

    "Tread carefully, Tholen, 'Archie Leach' is another one
    of my sockpuppets."
    --Art Deco

    which, if true, would mean that Art Deco is responding to himself.
    Yes, definitely an indication that Art Deco has gone "coconuts".

  9. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454330

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >Archie Leach writes:
    >
    >> Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Tholen Ham tholed:

    >>> Seek professional help, Tholen.

    >> He's definitely gone coconuts.

    >Archie Leach responding to Art Deco. Very interesting, considering that
    >Art Deco just finished writing:
    >
    > "Tread carefully, Tholen, 'Archie Leach' is another one
    > of my sockpuppets."
    > --Art Deco
    >
    >which, if true, would mean that Art Deco is responding to himself.
    >Yes, definitely an indication that Art Deco has gone "coconuts".

    Seek professional help, Tholen.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  10. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454330

    Art Deco wrote:

    >Tholen Ham tholed:
    >
    >>Archie Leach writes:

    >>> He's definitely gone coconuts.

    >>Archie Leach responding to Art Deco. Very interesting, considering that
    >>Art Deco just finished writing:
    >>
    >> "Tread carefully, Tholen, 'Archie Leach' is another one
    >> of my sockpuppets."
    >> --Art Deco
    >>
    >>which, if true, would mean that Art Deco is responding to himself.
    >>Yes, definitely an indication that Art Deco has gone "coconuts".

    >Seek professional help, Tholen.

    Clearly, Deco, this appears to be classic coconut-tish behavior on the
    part of Tholen.

  11. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454330

    Archie Leach writes:

    > Art Deco wrote:

    >> Tholen Ham tholed:

    >>> Archie Leach responding to Art Deco. Very interesting, considering that
    >>> Art Deco just finished writing:
    >>>
    >>> "Tread carefully, Tholen, 'Archie Leach' is another one
    >>> of my sockpuppets."
    >>> --Art Deco
    >>>
    >>> which, if true, would mean that Art Deco is responding to himself.
    >>> Yes, definitely an indication that Art Deco has gone "coconuts".

    >> Seek professional help, Tholen.

    > Clearly, Deco, this appears to be classic coconut-tish behavior on the
    > part of Tholen.

    What appears to you is irrelevant, Leach. Archie Leach responding to
    Art Deco again. Very interesting, considering that Art Deco just
    finished writing:

    "Tread carefully, Tholen, 'Archie Leach' is another one
    of my sockpuppets."
    --Art Deco

    which, if true, would mean that Art Deco is responding to himself.
    Yes, definitely an indication that Art Deco has gone "coconuts".

  12. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454330

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >Archie Leach writes:
    >
    >> Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Tholen Ham tholed:

    >>> Seek professional help, Tholen.

    >> Clearly, Deco, this appears to be classic coconut-tish behavior on the
    >> part of Tholen.

    >What appears to you is irrelevant, Leach.

    Classic coconuttish response, Tholen.

    > Archie Leach responding to
    >Art Deco again. Very interesting, considering that Art Deco just
    >finished writing:
    >
    > "Tread carefully, Tholen, 'Archie Leach' is another one
    > of my sockpuppets."
    > --Art Deco
    >
    >which, if true, would mean that Art Deco is responding to himself.
    >Yes, definitely an indication that Art Deco has gone "coconuts".

    But, if not true, then means that Art Deco is not responding to
    himself, and so is not an indication that Art Deco has gone
    "coconuts".

    Classic one-sided interpretation of the truth value of Art Deco's
    statement, Tholen.

  13. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454330

    Archie Leach wrote:

    >tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    >
    >>Archie Leach writes:

    >first,

    >>> Clearly, Deco, this appears to be classic coconut-tish behavior on the
    >>> part of Tholen.

    >>What appears to you is irrelevant, Leach.

    >Classic coconuttish response, Tholen.
    >
    >> Archie Leach responding to
    >>Art Deco again. Very interesting, considering that Art Deco just
    >>finished writing:
    >>
    >> "Tread carefully, Tholen, 'Archie Leach' is another one
    >> of my sockpuppets."
    >> --Art Deco
    >>
    >>which, if true, would mean that Art Deco is responding to himself.
    >>Yes, definitely an indication that Art Deco has gone "coconuts".

    >But, if not true, then means that Art Deco is not responding to
    >himself, and so is not an indication that Art Deco has gone
    >"coconuts".
    >
    >Classic one-sided interpretation of the truth value of Art Deco's
    >statement, Tholen.

    Tholen is stuck in another loop. What a surprise.

    Don't miss his latest kooktrick -- he removes the "tholen@antispam.ham
    wrote:" attributions from the posts to which he replies. What a
    coward.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  14. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454330

    Archie Leach writes:

    >>> Clearly, Deco, this appears to be classic coconut-tish behavior on the
    >>> part of Tholen.

    >> What appears to you is irrelevant, Leach.

    > Classic coconuttish response, Tholen.

    I'm well aware that your response is of the classic coconuttish
    variety, Leach. No need to tell me about it.

    >> Archie Leach responding to
    >> Art Deco again. Very interesting, considering that Art Deco just
    >> finished writing:
    >>
    >> "Tread carefully, Tholen, 'Archie Leach' is another one
    >> of my sockpuppets."
    >> --Art Deco
    >>
    >> which, if true, would mean that Art Deco is responding to himself.
    >> Yes, definitely an indication that Art Deco has gone "coconuts".

    > But, if not true, then means that Art Deco is not responding to
    > himself, and so is not an indication that Art Deco has gone
    > "coconuts".

    In which case Art Deco is a liar, Leach. Doesn't look good for
    Art Deco either way, Leach.

    > Classic one-sided interpretation of the truth value of Art Deco's
    > statement, Tholen.

    Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Leach? I didn't
    evaluate the truth value of Art Deco's statement at all.

  15. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454330

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >>> Archie Leach responding to
    >>> Art Deco again. Very interesting, considering that Art Deco just
    >>> finished writing:
    >>>
    >>> "Tread carefully, Tholen, 'Archie Leach' is another one
    >>> of my sockpuppets."
    >>> --Art Deco
    >>>
    >>> which, if true, would mean that Art Deco is responding to himself.
    >>> Yes, definitely an indication that Art Deco has gone "coconuts".

    >> But, if not true, then means that Art Deco is not responding to
    >> himself, and so is not an indication that Art Deco has gone
    >> "coconuts".

    >In which case Art Deco is a liar, Leach. Doesn't look good for
    >Art Deco either way, Leach.

    Still responding to my sockpuppet, I see. Seek professional help,
    Tholen.