Re: digest, volume 2454324 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: digest, volume 2454324 - OS2 ; Tholen Ham tholed: > 171 65 3814 11359 11687 9100 >10033 Another phat digest, Davie, 1,400 lines. -- Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads for alt.astronomy Trainer and leash holder of: Honest "Clockbrain" John nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy Tom "TommY ...

  1. Re: digest, volume 2454324

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    > 171 65 3814 11359 11687 9100
    >10033

    Another phat digest, Davie, 1,400 lines.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  2. Deco is Stupid 10

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > Another phat digest, Davie, 1,400 lines.

    Talking to the Golden Killfile Deco?

    That's pretty Ko0Ky!

    Pinky will SPNAK you!

    HJ