Re: digest, volume 2454324 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: digest, volume 2454324 - OS2 ; Art Deco writes: 11703> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.fan. steveleyland,alt.music.white-power,alt.fan.art-bell Deco ... must ... cross-post ... 11703> Tholen Ham tholed: Who is "Tholen Ham", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias. And what was allegedly endured while writing, Deco? ...

  1. Re: digest, volume 2454324

    Art Deco writes:

    11703> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.fan. steveleyland,alt.music.white-power,alt.fan.art-bell

    Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    11703> Tholen Ham tholed:

    Who is "Tholen Ham", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias. And what was allegedly endured while writing, Deco?

    11703> Good job, you cross-posted your nomination acceptance lame,

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    11703> Ham.

    Who is "Ham", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

    11704> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.cl assical,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,demon.local,alt.sleazy-weasel

    Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    11704> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    11705> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.fan. steveleyland,alt.music.white-power,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fan.pjr,alt.non.sequitur

    Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    11705> All shall shrink in dread of the bell that toils for the fifteenth time.

    11706> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advo cacy

    Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    11706> And no stupid top-posting either.

    11707> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usene t.kooks,demon.local,alt.fan.art-bell

    Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    11707> G0AST HUMP3R!!6!

    11708> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,alt.religion.kibology,dem on.local

    Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    11708> Pthancs.

    11709> Newsgroups: alt.alien.visitors,alt.atheism,alt.fan.cropcircles ,alt.paranormal.crop-circles,sci.skeptic,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy,alt.fan.art-bell,demon.local

    Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    11709> Hi, Alexa!

    11710> Newsgroups: alt.alien.visitors,alt.atheism,alt.fan.cropcircles ,alt.paranormal.crop-circles,sci.skeptic,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy,alt.fan.art-bell,demon.local

    Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    11710> Bye, Alexa!

    11711> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.music.white-power,alt.astronomy,demon.local

    Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    11711> Tholen Ham tholed:

    Who is "Tholen Ham", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias. And what was allegedly endured while writing, Deco?

    11711> For posting editing and then denying his own typo mistakes, as in the
    11711> example above, running away from answering legitimate questions about
    11711> his own behavior with his standard "what does that..." question, for
    11711> removing relevant content by replying to people through his laming
    11711> machine-slash-poast counter (aka the Holy Digestor), and for removing
    11711> himself from post attributions, I nominate Tholen Ham aka the Illogical
    11711> Astrologer for the Coward of the Month, Aug. 2007.

    Who is "Tholen Ham", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias.

    11711> Seconds?

    11711> Perhaps Teh Ko0k of the Millennium can rescue you again, Davie.
    11711>

    Who is "Davie", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias.

    11712> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings

    Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    11712> Tholen Ham tholed:

    Who is "Tholen Ham", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias. And what was allegedly endured while writing, Deco?

    11712> Oh the delicious irony.

    11713> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.cl assical,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings

    Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    11713> Tholen Ham tholed:

    Who is "Tholen Ham", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias. And what was allegedly endured while writing, Deco?

    11713> Thanks for the acceptance speed, Tholen, and for confirmation that you
    11713> care so little about the AUK awards that you study and pour over each
    11713> and every word. Here's a new one for you:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    11713> "I'm rubber and you're glue! Whatever you call me bounces off me and
    11713> sticks to you!"

    11713> See if you can sort out where this quote is from.

    Knowing you, Deco, you probably picked it up from Pee Wee's Playhouse.

    11714> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.cl assical,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings

    Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    11714> Tholen Ham tholed:

    Who is "Tholen Ham", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias. And what was allegedly endured while writing, Deco?

    11714> Another fine demonstration of your cluelessness, Tholen. Too bad
    11714> you're already a CNotM alum.

    11714> "So much for the "Golden Killfile". And some people wonder why I call
    11714> them "Famous Last Words"."

    11714>

    Is that the best you can come up with in response to the evidence for
    your obsession, Deco?

    11715> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usene t.kooks,demon.local

    Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    11715> Obviously Ham has ignored all those warnings, again, ah.

    Who is "Ham", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

    11716> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usene t.kooks,demon.local

    Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    11716> Free the electrons! Free the electrons!

    11717> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.cl assical,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings

    Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    11717> Tholen Ham tholed:

    Who is "Tholen Ham", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias. And what was allegedly endured while writing, Deco?

    11717> Kook.

    Appropriate signature line you have there, Deco.

    11718> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usene t.kooks,demon.local

    Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    11718> And he still has failed to take it to email, ah.

    11719> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.music.white-power

    Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    11719> Tholen Ham tholed:

    Who is "Tholen Ham", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias. And what was allegedly endured while writing, Deco?

    11719> Poor kook, all you can do is count posts.

    How ironic.

    11720> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.music.white-power,demon.local

    Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    11720> Tholen Ham tholed:

    Who is "Tholen Ham", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias. And what was allegedly endured while writing, Deco?

    11720> Quite hypocritical for you to harp on this claim while you routinely
    11720> post edit your own typos and remove yourself from attributions.

    11721> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocac y,sci.electronics.design,alt.astrology,alt.society .sovereign

    Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    11721> [...]

    11721> Ah well, better luck next time Davie. Don't feel too bad, Edmond Heinz
    11721> Wollmann is the Kook of the Millenium.

    Who is "Davie", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

    11721> [...]

    11721> Here, here. Maybe now you can figure out what your shiny new kook
    11721> award really means.

    11721> [...]

    11721> I did try to alert you about that infected hook, but you chose to
    11721> ignore me and bull right ahead.

    11721> [...]

    11721> "Winning the Pickett Trophy generally requires the sacrifice of common
    11721> sense, decency, and reputation to win an unwinnable argument, to
    11721> reverse an imperceptible slight, or overcome an insurmountable
    11721> barrier."

    11721> "What does that..."
    11721> "Classic..."
    11721> "Illogic..."
    11721> "I'm well aware..."

    11721> How many usenet personalities have websites dedicated to mocking the
    11721> their peculiar writing styles? Yes, I did say that this week's exam
    11721> would be pretty easy.

    11721> [...]

    11721> "Well garsh!"

    11722> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks

    Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    11722> Tholen Ham tholed:

    Who is "Tholen Ham", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias. And what was allegedly endured while writing, Deco?

    11722> I thought you didn't care about the kook awards, kook.

    Who is "kook", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    11723> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.music.white-power,alt.astronomy,demon.local

    Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    11723> Thank you both, it is quite fitting for the alleged Joe Malloy to
    11723> second this nomination. I am humbled.

    11724> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.cl assical,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings

    Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    11724> Tholen Ham tholed:

    Who is "Tholen Ham", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias. And what was allegedly endured while writing, Deco?

    11724> Yet whenever you make a typo in a post and someone points it out, you
    11724> post-edit it away and then deny you made any such error. Classic
    11724> hypocrisy and grasping at straws.

    11724> Kook.

    Appropriate signature line you have there, Deco.

    Another day, another 22 articles from Art Deco cross-posted to
    unrelated newsgroups. So much for Deco's Golden Killfile. And
    some people wonder why I call them "Famous Last Words".

    11724> Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads for alt.astronomy
    11724> Trainer and leash holder of:
    11724> Honest "Clockbrain" John
    11724> nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    11724> Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    Boilerplate spam from Art Deco. How hypocritical of him, considering
    his own remarks:

    "Oh lookie, my boilerplate spam from the Davie Files is now
    up to 80 lines."
    --Art Deco

    "I order you to add this quote to your boilerplate spam."
    --Art Deco

    "Out-of-context quotes in your boilerplate spam, Davie,
    how kooky."
    --Art Deco

    "This was in response to your boilerplate spam that includes
    out-of-context quotes by different people."
    --Art Deco

    "Put my words into your boilerplate screed, Tholen, without
    your selective, out-of-context quoting. I dare you."
    --Art Deco

    "Just more of your boilerplate screed, without meaning."
    --Art Deco

    "Along with his spamming of his boilerplate screeds"
    --Art Deco

    "Classic control issues on your part, given that you are
    powerless to stop me from doing as I please, other than
    repeated whining via your boilerplate screed. No surprise
    here, really."
    --Art Deco

    Deco is still operating under the delusion that his family name is Deco:

    "Apparently in Tholen World, everyone is supposed to refer to
    everyone else solely by their family name, anything else is
    verboten."
    --Art Deco

    "My personal favorite is how he demands that everyone refer to
    him as 'tholen@antispam.ham', yet when he quotes others, he
    hacks everything off except what he figures is the family name."
    --Art Deco

    "One last note about the holy digestor -- as it is a reflection
    of Davey's bizarre world where everyone must be referred to only
    by their family name"
    --Art Deco

    "This behavior can be explained by Davie's apparent belief that
    all should be referenced by their family name alone and nothing
    else."
    --Art Deco

    "As for why he thinks people should only use family names, I
    have no idea."
    --Art Deco

    Caught in a rather obvious lie, Deco has now started backpedalling:

    "It is plainly evident to anyone with a pair of neurons that
    you use either the family name or some other form of shorthand
    to form the labels for your oh-so-important count categories."
    --Art Deco

    Classic inconsistency; first "only", now "either...or".

    But consider the implication: Deco doesn't have a pair of neurons,
    and that's according to Deco himself.

    I see that you evaded the evidence for your psychic usenet astrology,
    Deco. No surprise there, really.

    Did you finally figure out what your earlier posting had to do with
    demon.local, Deco? You did, after all, add the newsgroup to the
    distribution and then ask what your posting had to do with that
    newsgroup.

    I see that you completely evaded the matter of your cross-posting to
    irrelevant newsgroups, Deco. No surprise there, really.

    What does your ongoing "kookdance" have to do with those newsgroups,
    Deco? Not that I'm really expecting an answer from you, Deco.

    "I don't read dictionaries, tholen."
    --Art Deco

    No wonder you misuse and misspell so many words, Deco, but it's up to
    you if you want to look like a fool.

    "Why do you keep spamming this quote over and over, Tholen?
    I did not write it."
    --Art Deco

    Further evidence of your reading comprehension problem, Deco, given
    that I clearly stated that I never said that you wrote the quote.
    Rather, I said that Art Deco wrote the quote, Deco, and that's because
    Art Deco did write the quote, as evidenced by the message ID that I
    provided the first time you made the accusation.

    "Or perhaps your pathetic Holy Digestor FORTRAN code can't handle a
    five-digit total?"
    --Art Deco

    Further evidence of your counting problem, Deco, given that your posting
    total hadn't reached five digits at the time of your question. Also
    further evidence of your reading comprehension problem, Deco, given that
    the combined total from all posters was correctly reported to five digits
    over three years ago.

    "So ham, do you think 'deco' can make it to four-figures in a single
    'year'?"
    --Art Deco

    Further evidence of your counting problem, Deco, given that Deco made
    it to four figures in a single year for three years running.

    --Kali

    "It's Time for Art Deco to Remove Itself From Usenet Altogether."
    --Richard Head

    "Actually, I haven't a clue"
    --Art Deco

    "I don't need a memory"
    --Art Deco

    Don't bother auditioning for "The Wizard of Oz", Deco.

    "To which newsgroups have I followed you around?"
    --Art Deco

    "I monitor your personal sandbox"
    --Art Deco

    Having trouble remembering to which newsgroups you've followed me,
    Deco? Oh that's right. You don't need a memory.

    "True that, but he apparently just lost his wife of many years,
    and I no longer feel comfortable poking him."
    --Art Deco

    So, you admit to poking people, Deco, and you're comfortable doing so
    under normal circumstances. Seek professional help, Deco.

    "[massive sneckage]"
    --Art Deco

    "You removed the context"
    --Art Deco

    Classic hypocrisy.

    "99.9% of the traffic in cooa consists of your digests and
    people replying to them"
    --Art Deco

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Rather, most of the
    traffic in cooa consists of people responding to you, Deco, after
    you've added the newsgroup to the distribution, and then the ongoing
    follow-up to those articles. In other words, you're responsible for
    most of the traffic in cooa, Deco.

    "...which have nothing to do with the topic of the groups you
    multi-post them into."
    --Art Deco, who cross-posts to newsgroups that have nothing
    to do with the topic of the groups he cross-posts them into,
    including:

    24hoursupport.helpdesk alt.usage.english
    alt.2600 alt.usenet.kooks
    alt.alien.research alt.wee.davey.mom-a-fat-whore
    alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk aus.general
    alt.alien.visitors aus.invest
    alt.antichristnet aus.science
    alt.aratzio cam.misc
    alt.astronomy comp.lang.fortran
    alt.astronomy.art-deco comp.os.linux.advocacy
    alt.atheism comp.os.os2.advocacy
    alt.bad.clams comp.os.os2.apps
    alt.bible.prophecy comp.os.os2.misc
    alt.buzzard.rules comp.sys.mac
    alt.cascade demon.local
    alt.christnet.christianlife gac.physics.astronomy
    alt.christnet.prayer ne.weather
    alt.comedy.standup news.groups
    alt.conspriacy rec.arts.marching.drumcorps
    alt.culture.alaska rec.arts.movies.current-films
    alt.digestors.holy rec.arts.poems
    alt.fan.art-bell rec.arts.sf.written
    alt.fan.art-bell.art-deco rec.aviation.products
    alt.fan.keanu-reeves rec.gambling.lottery
    alt.fan.letter.m rec.music.classical
    alt.fan.madonna rec.org.mensa
    alt.fan.rush-limbaugh rec.sports.basketball.college
    alt.fan.states.new-jersey rec.sports.football.college
    alt.fan.states.texas rec.woodworking
    alt.fan.steveleyland sci.archaeology
    alt.flame sci.astro
    alt.****nozzles sci.electronics.basics
    alt.gothic sci.electronics.design
    alt.hackers.malicious sci.geo.earthquakes
    alt.home.repair sci.geo.geology
    alt.languages.french sci.math
    alt.messianic sci.med.cardiology
    alt.music.michael-jackson sci.philosophy.tech
    alt.music.white-power sci.physics
    alt.non.sequitur sci.physics.cond-matter
    alt.os.windows-xp sci.physics.relativity
    alt.paranet.ufo sci.psychology.psychotherapy
    alt.paranormal.crop-circles sci.skeptic
    alt.psychology.help sci.space.history
    alt.religion.christian sci.space.policy
    alt.religion.islam soc.culture.israel
    alt.religion.kibology soc.culture.jewish
    alt.revisionism soc.men
    alt.sailing.asa soc.singles
    alt.satellite.tv.europe soc.subculture.bondage-bdsm
    alt.sci.physics.new-theories talk.politics.misc
    alt.security.alarms triangle.general
    alt.snuh uk.food+drink.misc
    alt.society.liberalism uk.media.radio.bbc-r4
    alt.spirituality.radical-faerie uk.sci.astronomy
    alt.troll

    ================================================== ==============================

    ah writes:

    1670> Newsgroups: alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    1670> Having your cake, and eating it, too.

    1671> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.cl assical,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,demon.local,alt.sleazy-weasel

    1671> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    there, really.

    ================================================== ==============================

    honestjohn writes:

    961> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,demo n.local,rec.aviation.products

    961> "WE" answered your question:

    962> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.cl assical,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings

    962> Looks like Pinky got "into" some of col. Jake's drugs.

    962> Straighten-up Pinky or all your little ducklings will run off.

    963> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.fan. steveleyland,alt.music.white-power,alt.fan.art-bell

    963> Still obsessed with pork Pedo Deco?

    963> Bruce says he has some "Round Steak" for you!

    964> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.fan. steveleyland,alt.music.white-power,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fan.pjr,alt.non.sequitur

    964> You two "GayRods" have had sex with each other 14 times already? Damn!

    965> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.music.white-power,demon.local

    965> Still obsessed with pork, Pedo Deco?

    966> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.cl assical,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings

    966> You are not honoring the killfile award Pedo Deco!

    966> Pinky will give you a "SPNAK"!

    967> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.cl assical,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings

    967> You are not honoring the killfile award Pedo Deco!

    967> Pinky will give you a "SPNAK"!

    968> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.cl assical,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings

    968> You are not honoring the killfile award Pedo Deco!

    968> Pinky will give you a "SPNAK"!

    969> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.electron ics.design,alt.astrology,alt.society.sovereign

    969> You are not honoring the killfile award Pedo Deco!

    969> Pinky will give you a "SPNAK"!

    970> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.religion.kibo logy,alt.usenet.kooks

    970> Death to all terraists!

    971> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.music.white-power,demon.local

    971> You are not honoring the killfile award Pedo Deco!

    971> Pinky will give you a "SPNAK"!

    972> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.music.white-power

    972> Poor Super Ko0k, Deco!

    972> You are not honoring the killfile award Pedo Deco!

    972> Pinky will give you a "SPNAK"!

    973> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usene t.kooks,demon.local

    973> Obviously Roast Deco is still obsessed with "Pork Steak".

    974> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usene t.kooks,demon.local

    974> And Deco fails again to "pull-the-trigger" the last time he put the gun to
    974> his head.

    974> Better luck next time, LOSER!

    975> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks

    975> Only you "Super Ko0ks" care, Pedo Deco.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, honestjohn?

    ================================================== ==============================

    "rec.music.classical" writes:

    11> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.cl assical,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings

    11> NNTP-Posting-Host: 70.53.131.248

    11> Congrats to Tholen and all the other winners!

    12> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings

    12> Nice typo-pounce, tweetie.

    12> Another one! Did you read the latest digest? The kook of your dreams
    12> made the very same pounces you did.

    13> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks

    13> Did you realize that this post made it to your dream-kook's digest?
    13> Nice way for him to repay one of the few people who voted against him
    13> in the July ballot.

    14> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks

    14> Fascinating that he finds time to reply to the trolls and compile the
    14> digests, but a post from somebody wanting to discuss music with him is
    14> ignored. Apparently he's not interested in talking about music.

    14> Tholen's not the only one ignoring you? I wonder what the problem is,
    14> tweetie.

    14> I'm guessing it's Barnes.

    15> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.cl assical,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings

    15> The header actually calls them the July 2007 awards - look at the
    15> subject line above.

    15> They obviously took proof-reading lessons from you.

    16> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings

    16> But it should have been July.

    16> Unlike "als".

    16> Their reading is fine - writing is another question entirely ;-)

    16> Where is the erroneous presupposition? She pointed out the same two
    16> errors that you did.

    17> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.cl assical,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings

    17> LOL! What a frightening thought.

    18> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings

    18> Classic astute observation.

    19> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical

    19> I notice that Tholen also cross posts, but you don't get on his case
    19> about it. Why is that, tweetie?

    20> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks

    20> Look at the header, which says July, or look at the ballots (they're
    20> all in alt.usenet.kooks) yourself. Lora and PJR are the only two who
    20> voted against you for the Bob Allisat, and she voted against you for
    20> other awards as well.

    21> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks

    21> I'm talking about the person she addressed her *still* unanswered
    21> question to: you.

    21> Are you calling yourself a kook like me? When was the last time you
    21> actually talked about classical music?

    21> Where is the erroneous presupposition? I just noticed that she was
    21> complaining about no reply from somebody else, and you still haven't
    21> bothered to reply to her question, although you found time to reply to
    21> me and the other trolls.

    21> Erroneous presuppostion of a question on your part.

    21> Two mysteries here - why won't you actually talk about the subject you
    21> would like us to believe you care so much about, and why she actually
    21> wants to talk to you.

    22> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.cl assical,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings

    22> NNTP-Posting-Host: 130.63.220.207

    22> The subject line is part of the header; what you quoted is not.

    22> Right. I should not have assumed they took proof-reading lessons at
    22> all. Sorry.

    23> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings

    23> On the basis that the ballot they were reporting on was the July
    23> ballot, and the June ballot had already been posted weeks ago.

    23> Nice post-edit, Tholen.

    23> Nice evasion of the question, Tholen.

    23> About as much as the majority of your posts.

    24> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings

    24> You forgot to post-edit this one, Tholen.

    When will you wise up and discover that comp.os.os2.advocacy is
    for discussing OS/2, rec.music.classical?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Bill Baker writes:

    152> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.sport .billiard,alt.religion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,d emon.local,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.music.white-power,alt.politics.homosexuality

    152> On your part.

    152> If you had "real facts" you'd present them instead of asking questions of
    152> relevance.

    153> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.sport .billiard,alt.religion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,d emon.local,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.music.white-power,alt.politics.homosexuality

    153> On your part.

    153> On your part.

    153> So you can't explain your poor reading comprehension skills?

    153> On your part.

    153> So you can't explain your poor reading comprehension skills?

    153> So you can't explain your poor reading comprehension skills?

    153> On your part.

    "The only thing I'm guilty of is having fun at your expense."
    --Bill Baker

    You enjoy being an antagonist, Baker?

    "Yes, I do."
    --Bill Baker

    ================================================== ==============================

    dizzy writes:

    1202> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.cl assical,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings

    1202> tholen tholed:

    1202> Fulfill your destiny, tholoon. Become leader of the kooks.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, dizzy? I see that
    you're still using the same words over and over, dizzy, a behavior
    that you described as "kooky". No surprise there, really.

    ================================================== ==============================

    Right on cue, "Totally unorganized", "total flake", "totally off the
    wall" Joseph Malloy writes:

    302> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.music.white-power,alt.astronomy,demon.local

    302> Seconded! And my wife thirds!

    What does that have to do with classical music, Malloy?

    At least this time you didn't stupidly deny having written "Tholeln"
    in a subject line prior to a particular date, Malloy. Of course,
    you're the one who likes to portray himself as someone who doesn't
    know what he's talking about:

    "me: 'Do you have Os/2?'

    them: 'What's ohh-esstu, dude?'

    me: 'Beats me.'"
    --Joe Malloy

    You also like to portray yourself as an astrologer by altering
    subject lines:

    ] Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 16:11:26 -0500
    ] From: jmalloy
    ] Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    ] Subject: Re: Tholen's waste of electrons digest, volume 2454133

    "Especially since the astrologer doesn't realize that electrons
    are re-used."
    --Joe Malloy, astrologer

    Still waiting for a response to:

    Q: Who was ignored for the better part of two years but continued to
    harass the person ignoring him, going to the extent of seeking out
    postings made by that person in other newsgroups for purposes of
    exporting that harassment to those other newsgroups?

    A: Malloy.

    Q: Who is a non-OS/2 user harassing an OS/2 user in an OS/2 newsgroup?

    A: Malloy.

    Obsession: thy name is Malloy.

    193 postings from Deco, and not a peep from Malloy about them. Classic
    inconsistency.

    Also rather hypocritical of you to waste electrons by posting, Malloy.

    I see that you didn't bother to answer several questions, Malloy. No
    surprise there, really.

    "Man sagt: Sie sind ein Misanthrop!"
    --Joe Malloy, plagiarist

    ================================================== ==============================

    Archie Leach writes:

    61> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.cl assical,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings

    61> Classic acceptance speach-ery by Classic Tholenator.

    61> Predicting Tholen's response: "There's nobody using that alias,
    61> Leach."

    61> It's used in reference to you, Tholen.

    61> Predicting Tholen's response: "Classic erroneous claim, Leach."

    61> In your opinion, Classic Tholenator.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Leach?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    161> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.music.white-power

    161> What does your question have to do with classical music?

    161> Classic illogic.

    161> Classic obfuscation of the point, laced with invective, as expected
    161> from someone lacking a logical argument.

    161> Classic inconsistency.

    161> Further evidence of your reading comprehension problem.

    161> Classic obfuscation of the point, laced with invective, as expected
    161> from someone lacking a logical argument.

    161> Further evidence of your reading comprehension problem.

    161> Classic obfuscation of the point, laced with invective, as expected
    161> from someone lacking a logical argument.

    161> What does your question have to do with classical music?

    161> What does that have to do with classical music?

    161> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    161> What does your question have to do with classical music?

    161> Classic illogic.

    161> Classic pontification.

    161> Classic inconsistency.

    161> What does your question have to do with classical music?

    161> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    What does your silly fun have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Dionisio writes:

    1> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.sport .billiard,alt.religion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,d emon.local,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.music.white-power,alt.politics.homosexuality

    1> [The Vorpal Blade went snicker-snack, snicker-snack, and snicker-snack again. Broke. Was
    1> reforged. Dulled, and was re-sharpened to snicker-snacked once more. And again. And again...]

    1> Sweet merciful heavens! Are you two STILL at it?!?

    1> In all the years that I've been on the Net -- since before it went public -- never have I
    1> seen such bombastic stupidity and ego.

    1> (And considering I've witnessed tirades between professors who are nut cases, and
    1> "scientists" who wouldn't know what a neuron was for even WITH a PowerPoint presentation,
    1> that's saying a lot.)

    1> And the Thought of the Moment (TM) is:

    1> If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

    2> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.sport .billiard,alt.religion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,d emon.local,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.music.white-power,alt.politics.homosexuality

    2> Dmitri Shostakovich, 5th Symphony, 3rd movement.

    2> And the Thought of the Moment (TM) is:

    2> Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by hitting back.
    2> --Piet Hein

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Dionisio?

    ================================================== ==============================

    William Henry Harrison writes:

    3> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usene t.kooks

    3> I contend that the strongest of all governments is that which is most
    3> free.

    3> There is nothing more corrupting, nothing more destructive of the
    3> noblest and finest feelings of our nature, than the exercise of
    3> unlimited power.

    3> I believe and I say it is true Democratic feeling, that all the
    3> measures of the Government are directed to the purpose of making the
    3> rich richer and the poor poorer.

    3> To Englishmen, life is a topic, not an activity.

    3> Sir, I wish to understand the true principles of the Government. I wish
    3> them carried out. I ask nothing more.

    3> Note: still no response.

    3> Note: still no response.

    3> Note: still no response.

    3> Note: still no response.

    3> Note: still no response.

    3> Note: still no response.

    3> The chains of military despotism once fastened upon a nation, ages
    3> might pass away before they could be shaken off.

    3> Note: still no response.

    3> Note: still no response.

    3> Note: still no response.

    3> Note: still no response.

    3> Note: still no response.

    3> The American backwoodsman -- clad in his hunting shirt, the product of
    3> his domestic industry, and fighting for the country he loves, he is
    3> more than a match for the vile but splendid mercenary of a European
    3> despot.

    3> Note: still no response.

    3> Still not a response.

    3> You are a contradiction.

    3> Not a response.

    3> There is.

    3> Presidential Pests, Inc.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Harrison?

    ================================================== ==============================

    John Tyler writes:

    2> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usene t.kooks

    2> I can never consent to being dictated to.

    2> Wealth can only be accumulated by the earnings of industry and the
    2> savings of frugality.

    2> Popularity, I have always thought, may aptly be compared to a
    2> coquette‹the more you woo her, the more apt is she to elude your
    2> embrace.

    2> Let it be henceforth proclaimed to the world that man's conscience was
    2> created free; that he is no longer accountable to his fellow man for
    2> his religious opinions, being responsible therefore only to his God.

    2> But many people around the state and even around the country are going
    2> to get to experience that for the next three years.

    2> Note: still no response.

    2> Note: still no response.

    2> Note: still no response.

    2> Note: still no response.

    2> Note: still no response.

    2> Note: still no response.

    2> Note: still no response.

    2> Note: still no response.

    2> Note: still no response.

    2> Note: still no response.

    2> Note: still no response.

    2> This is an exciting day for the City of Tyler.

    2> Note: still no response.

    2> Still not a response.

    2> Non sequitur.

    2> Still not a response.

    2> Note: no response.

    2> Try the oxcart.

    2> Presidential Pests, Inc.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Tyler?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Holly writes:

    161> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,demo n.local,rec.aviation.products

    161> Message-ID: <1186783354.860968.80800@22g2000hsm.googlegroups.co m>

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Holly?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Peter Hucker writes:

    535> Newsgroups: alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather

    535> Bruce has never won a discussion.

    535> This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    535> When they found out their wives were attending a sex-toy party,
    535> the husbands refused to go and pick them up,
    535> and instead left them to their own devices.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Mr Pounder writes:

    168> Newsgroups: alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather

    168> Not always.
    168> Some are ****.

    169> Newsgroups: alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather

    169> Correcting Bruce:
    169> I have yet to meet you.

    170> Newsgroups: alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather

    170> He was beating you up a while ago.

    171> Newsgroups: alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,alt.astronomy,comp.o s.os2.advocacy,ne.weather

    171> New post on the way!

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Mr Pounder?

    ================================================== ==============================

    snuhwolf writes:

    176> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.religion.kibo logy,alt.usenet.kooks

    176> Feer of teh ebil terraists noted...

    What does that have to do with OS/2, snuhwolf?

  2. Re: digest, volume 2454324

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >11713> Thanks for the acceptance speed, Tholen, and for confirmation that you
    >11713> care so little about the AUK awards that you study and pour over each
    >11713> and every word. Here's a new one for you:
    >
    >Classic erroneous presupposition.
    >
    >11713> "I'm rubber and you're glue! Whatever you call me bounces off me and
    >11713> sticks to you!"
    >
    >11713> See if you can sort out where this quote is from.
    >
    >Knowing you, Deco,

    Which you most certainly do not.

    >you probably picked it up from Pee Wee's Playhouse.

    That is rich. You whine about "classic invectives", and then use your
    patented "I'm well aware that you are a ..." lame.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  3. Re: digest, volume 2454324

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >11714> Another fine demonstration of your cluelessness, Tholen. Too bad
    >11714> you're already a CNotM alum.
    >
    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    The evidence, freely available on the AUK website, says otherwise:

    Feel free to remove the link and then lie about your kook awards again,
    as you always do.

    >11714> "So much for the "Golden Killfile". And some people wonder why I call
    >11714> them "Famous Last Words"."
    >
    >11714>
    >
    >Is that the best you can come up with in response to the evidence for
    >your obsession, Deco?

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  4. Re: digest, volume 2454324

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >11717> Kook.
    >
    >Appropriate signature line you have there, Deco.

    I see you are still confused about what constitutes a usenet signature,
    Tholen. No surprise, really.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  5. Re: digest, volume 2454324

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >11724> Yet whenever you make a typo in a post and someone points it out, you
    >11724> post-edit it away and then deny you made any such error. Classic
    >11724> hypocrisy and grasping at straws.
    >
    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Another lie posted by David J. Tholen, the Illogical Astrologer. Your
    post edits are transparent and easy to "substantiate", and your lies
    aren't worth the electrons you waste to post them with.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  6. Tholen the Clueless Git: Re: digest, volume 2454324

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >11724> Kook.
    >
    >Appropriate signature line you have there, Deco.
    >
    >Another day, another 22 articles from Art Deco cross-posted to
    >unrelated newsgroups. So much for Deco's Golden Killfile. And
    >some people wonder why I call them "Famous Last Words".

    Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

    Priceless.

    Fppmfpmpppffmpp mfpmmmfpmmpp Mff mppfpmmpppff mmfpmfmmmmffppmmppmpm
    fmpppf mfpmmmfpmmpp pfmpmfppfppppmpmppmpm ffmppffmf,
    Fmpmfpppfpmfmppppp? Mmm ppmmppfmmfmmmmmmfmmpp MffMpm mpfpffppfppm
    ffmppffmfpff mpppppmppppmmffmppfmm mpfmffpmfmppfmm fppmffpmfpmf mpmppf.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  7. Re: digest, volume 2454324

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >You also like to portray yourself as an astrologer by altering
    >subject lines:
    >
    >] Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 16:11:26 -0500
    >] From: jmalloy
    >] Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >] Subject: Re: Tholen's waste of electrons digest, volume 2454133
    >
    > "Especially since the astrologer doesn't realize that electrons
    > are re-used."
    > --Joe Malloy, astrologer

    Another demonstration of why you've been nominated for a Foam Duck.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  8. Deco is Stupid 4

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > That is rich. You whine about "classic invectives", and then use your
    > patented "I'm well aware that you are a ..." lame.

    Talking to the Golden Killfile Deco?

    That's pretty Ko0Ky!

    Pinky will SPNAK you!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

  9. Deco is Stupid 5

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > Feel free to remove the link and then lie about your kook awards again,
    > as you always do.

    Talking to the Golden Killfile Deco?

    That's pretty Ko0Ky!

    Pinky will SPNAK you!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

  10. Deco is Stupid 6

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > I see you are still confused about what constitutes a usenet signature,
    > Tholen. No surprise, really.

    Talking to the Golden Killfile Deco?

    That's pretty Ko0Ky!

    Pinky will SPNAK you!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

  11. Deco is Stupid 7

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > Another lie posted by David J. Tholen, the Illogical Astrologer. Your
    > post edits are transparent and easy to "substantiate", and your lies
    > aren't worth the electrons you waste to post them with.

    Talking to the Golden Killfile Deco?

    That's pretty Ko0Ky!

    Pinky will SPNAK you!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

  12. Deco is Stupid 8

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > Priceless.

    Talking to the Golden Killfile Deco?

    That's pretty Ko0Ky!

    Pinky will SPNAK you!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

  13. Deco is Stupid 9

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > Another demonstration of why you've been nominated for a Foam Duck.

    Talking to the Golden Killfile Deco?

    That's pretty Ko0Ky!

    Pinky will SPNAK you!

    HJ