Re: digest, volume 2454323 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: digest, volume 2454323 - OS2 ; Tholen Ham tholed: > 169 34 3749 11359 11687 9100 10033 Classic obsessive poast counting, Ham. -- Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads for alt.astronomy Trainer and leash holder of: Honest "Clockbrain" John nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy Tom "TommY Crackpotter" ...

  1. Re: digest, volume 2454323

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    > 169 34 3749 11359 11687 9100 10033

    Classic obsessive poast counting, Ham.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  2. Deco is Stupid 2

    "Art Deco" wrote in message