Re: Conductor jokes - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Conductor jokes - OS2 ; Archie Leach wrote: >ah wrote: > >>Archie Leach wrote: >>> ah wrote: >>> >>>>Art Deco wrote: >>>>> Archie Leach wrote: >>>>>>ah wrote: >>>>>> >>>>>>>Archie Leach wrote: >>>>>>>> Art Deco wrote: >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>ah wrote: >>>>>>>>>>Archie Leach wrote: >>>>>>>>>>> Art Deco wrote: ...

  1. Re: Conductor jokes

    Archie Leach wrote:
    >ah wrote:
    >
    >>Archie Leach wrote:

    >>> Classic misapplication of baguette-sized chihuahua-dogs eaten by Dr.
    >>> Andrew Chung, ah.

    >>Classic matriculation of Chung's masticatory practices, Leach.

    >Classic maternalization of P. F. Chang's culinary practices, ah.

    Classic materialistic misidentification of P. F. Chang's crab won tons,
    Leach.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  2. Re: Conductor jokes

    Art Deco wrote:
    > Archie Leach wrote:
    >>ah wrote:

    >>>Classic matriculation of Chung's masticatory practices, Leach.

    >>Classic maternalization of P. F. Chang's culinary practices, ah.

    > Classic materialistic misidentification of P. F. Chang's crab won tons,
    > Leach.

    Classic modernistic misinsertion of P. F. Chang's chop sticks, Deco.

  3. Re: Conductor jokes

    "ah" wrote in message
    > Art Deco wrote:
    > > Archie Leach wrote:

    ah.

    Leach.

    family

    buffoon,

    ah.

    Leach.

    chiklets,

    Deco.

    > >>Classic maternalization of P. F. Chang's culinary practices, ah.

    > > Classic materialistic misidentification of P. F. Chang's crab won tons,
    > > Leach.

    > Classic modernistic misinsertion of P. F. Chang's chop sticks, Deco.

    You're a Jr. Cadet now. You can't be Slurping the likes of Art Deco
    anymore.

  4. Re: Conductor jokes

    ah wrote:

    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> Archie Leach wrote:

    >>>Classic maternalization of P. F. Chang's culinary practices, ah.

    >> Classic materialistic misidentification of P. F. Chang's crab won tons,
    >> Leach.

    >Classic modernistic misinsertion of P. F. Chang's chop sticks, Deco.

    Classic misogynistc misinformation of P. F. Chang's chop suey, ah.

  5. Re: Conductor jokes

    Archie Leach wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Classic materialistic misidentification of P. F. Chang's crab won tons,
    >>> Leach.

    >>Classic modernistic misinsertion of P. F. Chang's chop sticks, Deco.

    > Classic misogynistc misinformation of P. F. Chang's chop suey, ah.

    Classic maligned misadministration of Chung's and Chang's habits, Leach.

  6. Re: Conductor jokes

    ah wrote:
    >Archie Leach wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >family

    >>>Classic modernistic misinsertion of P. F. Chang's chop sticks, Deco.

    >> Classic misogynistc misinformation of P. F. Chang's chop suey, ah.

    >Classic maligned misadministration of Chung's and Chang's habits, Leach.

    Classic maladroit miscasting of Chung's and Chang's egg foo young, ah.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  7. Re: Conductor jokes

    Art Deco wrote:

    >ah wrote:
    >>Archie Leach wrote:

    >>family

    >>> Classic misogynistc misinformation of P. F. Chang's chop suey, ah.

    >>Classic maligned misadministration of Chung's and Chang's habits, Leach.

    >Classic maladroit miscasting of Chung's and Chang's egg foo young, ah.

    Classic modernistic misspelling of Cheech and Chong's young followers,
    Deco.

  8. Re: Conductor jokes

    Archie Leach wrote:
    > Art Deco wrote:
    >
    >>ah wrote:

    >>>family

    >>>Classic maligned misadministration of Chung's and Chang's habits, Leach.

    >>Classic maladroit miscasting of Chung's and Chang's egg foo young, ah.

    > Classic modernistic misspelling of Cheech and Chong's young followers,
    > Deco.

    Classic methodicless misapprehension of Cheech and Chong's bong
    palavers, Leach.

+ Reply to Thread