Re: Are We Alone? - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Are We Alone? - OS2 ; nightsoil wrote: > nightsoil wrote > > The age old question was finally answered by nightbat via > the pointing Red Halo 1st life candidate discovery and our illustrious > net Seans. Never have so many been helped by so ...

  1. Re: Are We Alone?

    nightsoil wrote:
    > nightsoil wrote
    >
    > The age old question was finally answered by nightbat via
    > the pointing Red Halo 1st life candidate discovery and our illustrious
    > net Seans. Never have so many been helped by so few, the profound Earth
    > Science Team Officers.
    >
    > But to further address the question "Are We Alone" our fellow science
    > Peer Bill Nye contributes his take on the whole matter.
    >
    > See:
    > http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/Featur...ials&GT1=10289
    >
    > Now with the profound discovery Red Halo findings of the nightbat the
    > question is while still Drake applicable further in the affirmative
    > possible.
    >
    > ponder on,
    > the FrOOtL00p

    You are definitely alone, FrOOtL00p.

  2. Re: Are We Alone?

    I am never alone, God is always with me.

  3. Re: Are We Alone?

    "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    news:1186732124.443438.177570@g12g2000prg.googlegr oups.com...
    > nightsoil wrote:
    >> nightsoil wrote
    >>
    >> The age old question was finally answered by nightbat via
    >> the pointing Red Halo 1st life candidate discovery and our illustrious
    >> net Seans. Never have so many been helped by so few, the profound Earth
    >> Science Team Officers.
    >>
    >> But to further address the question "Are We Alone" our fellow science
    >> Peer Bill Nye contributes his take on the whole matter.
    >>
    >> See:
    >> http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/Featur...ials&GT1=10289
    >>
    >> Now with the profound discovery Red Halo findings of the nightbat the
    >> question is while still Drake applicable further in the affirmative
    >> possible.
    >>
    >> ponder on,
    >> the FrOOtL00p

    > You are definitely alone, FrOOtL00p.

    You are never alone with a Strand.

  4. Re: Are We Alone?

    On 10 Aug, 10:06, "anonym" wrote:
    > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in messagenews:1186732124.443438.177570@g12g2000prg.g ooglegroups.com...
    >

    > > nightsoil wrote:
    > >> nightsoil wrote

    > >> The age old question was finally answered by nightbat via
    > >> the pointing Red Halo 1st life candidate discovery and our illustrious
    > >> net Seans. Never have so many been helped by so few, the profound Earth
    > >> Science Team Officers.

    > >> But to further address the question "Are We Alone" our fellow science
    > >> Peer Bill Nye contributes his take on the whole matter.

    > >> See:
    > >>http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/Featur...=BN_Extraterre...

    > >> Now with the profound discovery Red Halo findings of the nightbat the
    > >> question is while still Drake applicable further in the affirmative
    > >> possible.

    > >> ponder on,
    > >> the FrOOtL00p

    > > You are definitely alone, FrOOtL00p.

    > You are never alone with a Strand.- Hide quoted text -

    You are never alone with a Smith & Wesson.

  5. Re: Are We Alone?

    On Aug 10, 2:58 pm, jobl...@hushmail.com wrote:
    > On 10 Aug, 10:06, "anonym" wrote:

    > > > You are definitely alone, FrOOtL00p.

    > > You are never alone with a Strand.- Hide quoted text -

    > You are never alone with a Smith & Wesson.

    Freedom .45

  6. Re: Are We Alone?

    On Aug 10, 3:16 pm, Raving wrote:
    > On Aug 10, 2:58 pm, jobl...@hushmail.com wrote:

    > > > You are never alone with a Strand.- Hide quoted text -

    > > You are never alone with a Smith & Wesson.

    > Freedom .45

    http://evil-se7en.com/posts/nuns-guns-muslims.jpg

  7. Re: Are We Alone?

    jobl...@hushmail.com wrote:
    > On 10 Aug, 10:06, "anonym" wrote:

    > > > You are definitely alone, FrOOtL00p.

    > > You are never alone with a Strand.- Hide quoted text -

    > You are never alone with a Smith & Wesson.

    Is that a Glock in your pocket or are you just happy to meet me?

+ Reply to Thread