WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007 - OS2

This is a discussion on WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007 - OS2 ; "20th Century Fox Fanfare" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra_9kgqn7DQ The time has come to announce the winners of the June 2007 Usenet Kook Awards. Envelopes, please! drumroll BOBO AWARD The winner is...SEAMAN RUSSELL TAVARES AKA PYRODICE! 22 votes YES 02 votes NO Good going, ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48

  1. WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    "20th Century Fox Fanfare"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra_9kgqn7DQ

    The time has come to announce the winners of the June 2007 Usenet Kook
    Awards. Envelopes, please!

    drumroll

    BOBO AWARD

    The winner is...SEAMAN RUSSELL TAVARES AKA PYRODICE!

    22 votes YES
    02 votes NO

    Good going, Pyrodice! When you get out of the brig^H^H^H^H prison in seven
    years, I hope you think twice about burning down someone's trailer just for
    calling your sockpuppet a nerd.

    KOOK OF THE MONTH

    The winner is...NUNYA BIDNESS AKA MASSIVE PRONG AND SPURIOUS RESPONSE!

    11 votes Nunya Bidness AKA Massive Prong and Spurious Response
    08 votes Bill Hughes
    06 votes Zanthius.dxun AKA Dr. Druggie
    02 votes John Griffin
    02 votes None of the above

    Congratulations, Numby! Your massive kookout, along with your history of
    being a spanktard, morpher, and coward, propelled you ahead of one
    candidate with delusions of being Superman, another with delusions of being
    a prophet from another planet, and a former kookologist who melted down
    just from being poked the right way. You may think you're a hardware
    genius, but Gnarls Barkley and I think you're crazy!

    "Crazy" Live on Letterman
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI-9QAeHP5s

    CLUELESS NEWBIE OF THE MONTH

    The winner is...ANGELA KAHEALANI OF ALT.SOCIETY.SOVEREIGN!

    14 votes Angela Kahealani of alt.society.sovereign
    04 votes Emo Haircut of alt.suicide.holiday
    01 votes Neither of the above

    Congratulations, Angela! Please stop crossposting into alt.usenet.kooks.

    COWARD OF THE MONTH

    The winner is...EDMOND HEINZ WOLLMANN!

    17 votes Edmond Heinz Wollmann
    06 votes David Tholen
    01 votes Duane Arnold
    00 votes None of the above

    Wow, Pantyhead, has it really been three years since you won a regular
    monthly award and two years since you won an AUK award of any kind? It
    has. Good going for running away from Cheryl Merrill, who isn't even in
    your league for kookiness and congratulations on repeating as Coward of the
    Month for the first time in six years!

    LOONEY MAROON AWARD

    The winner is...NIGHTBAT OF ALT.ASTRONOMY!

    14 votes Nightbat of alt.astronomy
    12 votes Tom Potter
    00 votes Neither of the above

    Congratulations, Captain of the Elite Earth and Spaced-Out Science Officer
    Corps! You managed to defeat last month's winner and continue a string of
    three consecutive months where this award was won by one of the science
    officers of alt.astronomy. Keep up the good work, and may Darla properly
    reward you!

    GOLDEN KILLFILE

    The winner is...DAVID THOLEN!

    21 votes David Tholen
    04 votes Alt.vampyres troll
    00 votes Neither of the above

    Congratulations, Dr. Tholen! You've just demonstated that it's a classic
    erroneous presupposition that your digests and stereotyped responses are
    worth reading.

    JOSEPH BARTLO PATHETIC ANAL PINEAPPLE AWARD

    The winner is...ANGELA KAHEALANI OF ALT.SOCIETY.SOVEREIGN!

    09 votes Angela Kahealani of alt.society.sovereign
    07 votes Respondent
    06 votes Charles Novins AKA Atlas Bugged of alt.tv.firefly
    00 votes None of the above

    Congratulations again, Angela. Please stop crossposting into alt.fan.art-
    bell, too!

    BOB ALLISAT MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER

    The winner is...DAVID THOLEN!

    19 votes YES
    02 votes NO

    Congratulations again, Dr. Tholen! You first won this in 2005--I should
    know, I was the one who nominated you for that award--and you've proven
    that you're even more eager to jump at trollbait now than you were then.

    TONY SIDAWAY DRAMA QUEEN AWARD

    The winner is...DR. ANDREW B. CHUNG!

    17 votes Dr. Andrew B. Chung
    08 votes Brad Guth
    00 votes Neither of the above

    Congratulations, Double-Doctor! In a runoff between the two previous
    winners, you proved yourself to be the better flouncer. Remember that
    acting like a diva will allow you to win this award only once more between
    now and next June, so pace yourself.

    VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD

    The winners are...PAINE ELLSWORTH AKA PAINIUS OF ALT.ASTRONOMY
    AND BILL SHEPPARD AKA OLDCOOT!

    20 votes YES
    00 votes NO

    Congratulations, Saucerheads! You two are such prolific mad scientists
    that Painius can only win this award once more between now and next
    January. Keep up the good work, as both Captain Nightbat and Darla will be
    proud of you.

    GEORGE PICKETT MEMORIAL TROPHY

    The winner is...DAVID THOLEN!

    13 votes David Tholen,
    08 votes Charles Novins AKA Atlas Bugged of alt.tv.firefly
    00 votes Neither of the above

    Congratulations a final time, Dr. Tholen. Your multi-year crusade to keep
    your home groups--rec.music.classical, sci.astro, and
    comp.os.os2.advocacy--free of off-topic posts and trolls has been such a
    smashing success that 90% of the posts from January to May this year to
    cooa are now crossposts, only two of the 40 longest threads are on-topic to
    the group, and all of the top 40 posters other than you are either there to
    troll you or troll the people who are trolling you. As King Pyrrhus would
    say 'another such victory and you'll be undone.'

    SPECIAL OPS CODY MEMORIAL PURPLE HEART

    The winner is...EDMOND HEINZ WOLLMANN!

    17 votes Edmond Heinz Wollmann
    07 votes Double-A,
    00 votes Neither of the above

    Congratulations a second time, Pantyhead! Not only did you run away from
    Cheryl Merrill, you shot yourself in the foot in the process. For that,
    you won--gasp--an award you've never won before! Considering that it's
    your 45th USENET Kook Award, that's something of an accomplishment.

    BUSTED URINAL AWARD

    The winner is...HAGAR!

    11 votes Hagar
    07 votes John Griffin
    02 votes Mark Morgan
    00 votes None of the above

    Congratulations, Horrible! Are you sure that you were foaming at your
    /mouth/ at Art Deco? I'm not.

    UNABOMBER SURPRISE

    The winner is...MICHAEL "HOWDY/TRUMPETOFTHELORD" SCHMIDT!

    19 votes Michael "Howdy/Trumpet of the Lord" Schmidt
    02 votes Darrin of rec.sport.basketball
    00 votes Neither of the above

    Congratulations Howdy! If my records are correct, this is your seventh AUK
    Kook Award, which puts you ahead of Colonel Jake's six awards and Catherine
    Burr's five awards to make you the most award winning kook on RAMD. It
    also means that you now share the same award that the other two RAMD kooks
    have also earned--the Unabomber Surprise! It gladdens me to see you
    upholding the RAMD tradition for kooky screeding.

    GOOFY AZZED BABBOON

    The winner is...BILL HUGHES!

    10 votes Bill Hughes
    06 votes Darrin of rec.sport.basketball
    00 votes Neither of the above

    Congratulations, Wild Bill! You may think you're Superman, but you talk
    just like Bizarro!

    ORDER OF THE HOLEY SOCKPUPPET

    The winner is...NUNYA BIDNESS AKA MASSIVE PRONG AND SPURIOUS RESPONSE!

    18 votes Nunya Bidness AKA Massive Prong and Spurious Response
    08 votes Steve Chaney
    01 votes Neither of the above

    Congratulations, Numby! You lose a flamewar, you morph. You win a
    flamewar, you morph. You want to prove a point, you morph. Is it any
    surprise that you thumped an established net.kook who not only morphs, but
    fr0gs as well?

    PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER

    The winner is...FAKE BIGNETBUY, R0CK!

    14 votes YES
    01 votes NO

    Congruatulations, r0ck! While it may be cheating to steal an identity ,
    you have run so many other good trolls (NYC Kid, anyone) that got lots of
    clueful people to bite, that I didn't begrudge your being on the ballot.
    Besides, even I thought you were the real BigNetBuy...just once.

    This concludes the announcement of the winners of the May 2007 Usenet
    Kook Awards. Thirty-five people submitted thirty-five ballots. Despite
    some marginal problems, including one person having to submit his ballot
    three times before getting it counted, all were accepted. Consequently,
    thirty-five ballots were deemed valid and counted.

    See you all very soon, when a special referendum will be held to determine
    the future award worthiness of last month's big award winner. Until then,
    enjoy and all hail Ming, Bob, and Fluffy!

    And now, a special recessional in honor of this month's winner,
    Dr. David Tholen.

    "Poor Pluto"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VQuuWb874s

    --
    The Co-Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler of AUK
    http://www.caballista.org/auk/index.html

  2. "Silly little awards" says Pinky.....

    "Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler" wrote in
    message news:f9h0br$4pj$1@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...

    > "20th Century Fox Fanfare"
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra_9kgqn7DQ

    Gay!

    > The time has come to announce the winners of the June 2007 Usenet Kook
    > Awards. Envelopes, please!
    >
    > drumroll

    Gay!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

  3. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    Congrats to Tholen and all the other winners!

    On Aug 10, 2:24 am, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
    wrote:

> [...]

    > Congruatulations, r0ck! While it may be cheating to steal an identity ,
    > you have run so many other good trolls (NYC Kid, anyone) that got lots of
    > clueful people to bite, that I didn't begrudge your being on the ballot.
    > Besides, even I thought you were the real BigNetBuy...just once.
    >
    > This concludes the announcement of the winners of the May 2007 Usenet
    > Kook Awards. Thirty-five people submitted thirty-five ballots. Despite
    > some marginal problems, including one person having to submit his ballot
    > three times before getting it counted, all were accepted. Consequently,
    > thirty-five ballots were deemed valid and counted.
    >
    > See you all very soon, when a special referendum will be held to determine
    > the future award worthiness of last month's big award winner. Until then,
    > enjoy and all hail Ming, Bob, and Fluffy!
    >
    > And now, a special recessional in honor of this month's winner,

  4. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    On Aug 10, 10:09 am, Lora Crighton wrote:
    > Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote:
    >

    > > "20th Century Fox Fanfare"
    > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra_9kgqn7DQ
    > >

    > > The time has come to announce the winners of the June 2007 Usenet Kook
    > > Awards. Envelopes, please!

    > June?

    Nice typo-pounce, tweetie.

    > > This concludes the announcement of the winners of the May 2007 Usenet
    > > Kook Awards. Thirty-five people submitted thirty-five ballots. Despite
    > > some marginal problems, including one person having to submit his ballot
    > > three times before getting it counted, all were accepted. Consequently,
    > > thirty-five ballots were deemed valid and counted.

    > May?

    Another one! Did you read the latest digest? The kook of your dreams
    made the very same pounces you did.

    > > See you all very soon, when a special referendum will be held to determine
    > > the future award worthiness of last month's big award winner. Until then,
    > > enjoy and all hail Ming, Bob, and Fluffy!

    > > And now, a special recessional in honor of this month's winner,
    > > Dr. David Tholen.

    > > "Poor Pluto"
    > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VQuuWb874s
    > >

    > LOL! Some silly (and funny) stuff got posted after that vote. Here's another
    > one.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH9Y-1OyBao"RIP Pluto"
    >
    > --
    > Blessed Cecilia, appear in visions
    > To all musicians, appear and inspire:
    > Translated Daughter, come down and startle
    > Composing mortals with immortal fire.

  5. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    "rec.music.classical" writes:

    > Congrats to Tholen and all the other winners!

    Winner of what, rec.music.classical? The kooks are so disorganized,
    the header calls them the June 2007 awards, the trailer calls them
    the May 2007 awards, but the ballot was for the July 2007 awards.
    Classic kookery from the kooks!

  6. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    "rec.music.classical" writes:

    > Lora Crighton wrote:

    >> Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote:

    >>> The time has come to announce the winners of the June 2007 Usenet Kook
    >>> Awards. Envelopes, please!

    >> June?

    > Nice typo-pounce, tweetie.

    Where is the alleged typo, rec.music.classical? "June" is spelled
    properly.

    >>> This concludes the announcement of the winners of the May 2007 Usenet
    >>> Kook Awards. Thirty-five people submitted thirty-five ballots. Despite
    >>> some marginal problems, including one person having to submit his ballot
    >>> three times before getting it counted, all were accepted. Consequently,
    >>> thirty-five ballots were deemed valid and counted.

    >> May?

    > Another one!

    Another one what, rec.music.classical? May is als spelled properly.

    > Did you read the latest digest?

    Was does your question have to do with classical music, rec.music.classical?
    Did you notice the evidence for the reading comprehension problems of the
    kooks?

    > The kook of your dreams made the very same pounces you did.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

  7. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    wrote in message
    > "rec.music.classical" writes:
    >
    > > Congrats to Tholen and all the other winners!

    > Winner of what, rec.music.classical? The kooks are so disorganized,
    > the header calls them the June 2007 awards, the trailer calls them
    > the May 2007 awards, but the ballot was for the July 2007 awards.
    > Classic kookery from the kooks!

    Looks like Pinky got "into" some of col. Jake's drugs.

    Straighten-up Pinky or all your little ducklings will run off.

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

  8. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >"rec.music.classical" writes:
    >
    >> Congrats to Tholen and all the other winners!

    >Winner of what, rec.music.classical? The kooks are so disorganized,
    >the header calls them the June 2007 awards, the trailer calls them
    >the May 2007 awards, but the ballot was for the July 2007 awards.
    >Classic kookery from the kooks!

    Classic acceptance speach-ery by Classic Tholenator.

    Predicting Tholen's response: "There's nobody using that alias,
    Leach."

    It's used in reference to you, Tholen.

    Predicting Tholen's response: "Classic erroneous claim, Leach."

    In your opinion, Classic Tholenator.

  9. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    tholen tholed:

    >The kooks are so disorganized

    Fulfill your destiny, tholoon. Become leader of the kooks.

  10. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    Archie Leach writes:

    >> "rec.music.classical" wrote:

    >>> Congrats to Tholen and all the other winners!

    >> Winner of what, rec.music.classical? The kooks are so disorganized,
    >> the header calls them the June 2007 awards, the trailer calls them
    >> the May 2007 awards, but the ballot was for the July 2007 awards.
    >> Classic kookery from the kooks!

    > Classic acceptance speach-ery

    Classic erroneous presupposition. Still suffering from reading
    comprehension problems, Leach?

    > by Classic Tholenator.

    Who is "Classic Tholenator", Leach? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using that alias.

    > Predicting Tholen's response: "There's nobody using that alias,
    > Leach."

    So much for the "Golden Killfile". And some people wonder why I call
    them "Famous Last Words".

    > It's used in reference to you, Tholen.

    Classic illogic, Leach.

    > Predicting Tholen's response: "Classic erroneous claim, Leach."

    So much for the "Golden Killfile". And some people wonder why I call
    them "Famous Last Words".

    > In your opinion,

    Classic erroneous presupposition of any opinion, Leach.

    > Classic Tholenator.

    Who is "Classic Tholenator", Leach? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using that alias.

  11. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    dizzy writes:

    > tholen tholed:

    What was allegedly endured while writing, dizzy?

    >> The kooks are so disorganized

    > Fulfill your destiny,

    Non sequitur.

    > tholoon.

    Who is "tholoon", dizzy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias, dizzy.

    > Become leader of the kooks.

    Illogical, given that you're far more qualified, dizzy. Witness
    your concept of what audio editing software is for:

    "For digitizing LP's?"
    --dizzy

    "What is the 'pop removal' for, if not for LP's, tholen?"
    --dizzy

    "Appearently you don't know that I'm an electrical engineer,
    tholen."
    --dizzy

    Some electrical engineer you are, dizzy, given that you think pop
    removal is only for LPs.

    Then again, it's hard to think straight when you're dizzy.

  12. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >>> May?

    >> Another one!

    >Another one what, rec.music.classical? May is als spelled properly.

    Oh the delicious irony.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  13. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >"rec.music.classical" writes:
    >
    >> Congrats to Tholen and all the other winners!

    >Winner of what, rec.music.classical? The kooks are so disorganized,
    >the header calls them the June 2007 awards, the trailer calls them
    >the May 2007 awards, but the ballot was for the July 2007 awards.
    >Classic kookery from the kooks!

    Thanks for the acceptance speed, Tholen, and for confirmation that you
    care so little about the AUK awards that you study and pour over each
    and every word. Here's a new one for you:

    "I'm rubber and you're glue! Whatever you call me bounces off me and
    sticks to you!"

    See if you can sort out where this quote is from.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  14. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >Archie Leach writes:

    >>> Winner of what, rec.music.classical? The kooks are so disorganized,
    >>> the header calls them the June 2007 awards, the trailer calls them
    >>> the May 2007 awards, but the ballot was for the July 2007 awards.
    >>> Classic kookery from the kooks!

    >> Classic acceptance speach-ery

    >Classic erroneous presupposition. Still suffering from reading
    >comprehension problems, Leach?
    >
    >> by Classic Tholenator.

    >Who is "Classic Tholenator", Leach? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    >using that alias.
    >
    >> Predicting Tholen's response: "There's nobody using that alias,
    >> Leach."

    >So much for the "Golden Killfile". And some people wonder why I call
    >them "Famous Last Words".
    >
    >> It's used in reference to you, Tholen.

    >Classic illogic, Leach.
    >
    >> Predicting Tholen's response: "Classic erroneous claim, Leach."

    >So much for the "Golden Killfile". And some people wonder why I call
    >them "Famous Last Words".
    >
    >> In your opinion,

    >Classic erroneous presupposition of any opinion, Leach.
    >
    >> Classic Tholenator.

    >Who is "Classic Tholenator", Leach? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    >using that alias.

    Another fine demonstration of your cluelessness, Tholen. Too bad
    you're already a CNotM alum.

    "So much for the "Golden Killfile". And some people wonder why I call
    them "Famous Last Words"."

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  15. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >dizzy writes:
    >
    >> tholen tholed:

    >What was allegedly endured while writing, dizzy?
    >
    >>> The kooks are so disorganized

    >> Fulfill your destiny,

    >Non sequitur.
    >
    >> tholoon.

    >Who is "tholoon", dizzy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    >that alias, dizzy.
    >
    >> Become leader of the kooks.

    >Illogical, given that you're far more qualified, dizzy. Witness
    >your concept of what audio editing software is for:
    >
    > "For digitizing LP's?"
    > --dizzy
    >
    > "What is the 'pop removal' for, if not for LP's, tholen?"
    > --dizzy
    >
    > "Appearently you don't know that I'm an electrical engineer,
    > tholen."
    > --dizzy
    >
    >Some electrical engineer you are, dizzy, given that you think pop
    >removal is only for LPs.
    >
    >Then again, it's hard to think straight when you're dizzy.

    Kook.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  16. PING THOLEN HAM: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote:

    >"20th Century Fox Fanfare"
    >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra_9kgqn7DQ
    >

    >The time has come to announce the winners of the June 2007 Usenet Kook
    >Awards. Envelopes, please!

    [...]

    >COWARD OF THE MONTH
    >
    > The winner is...EDMOND HEINZ WOLLMANN!
    >
    > 17 votes Edmond Heinz Wollmann
    > 06 votes David Tholen
    > 01 votes Duane Arnold
    > 00 votes None of the above
    >
    >Wow, Pantyhead, has it really been three years since you won a regular
    >monthly award and two years since you won an AUK award of any kind? It
    >has. Good going for running away from Cheryl Merrill, who isn't even in
    >your league for kookiness and congratulations on repeating as Coward of the
    >Month for the first time in six years!

    Ah well, better luck next time Davie. Don't feel too bad, Edmond Heinz
    Wollmann is the Kook of the Millenium.

    [...]

    >GOLDEN KILLFILE
    >
    > The winner is...DAVID THOLEN!
    >
    > 21 votes David Tholen
    > 04 votes Alt.vampyres troll
    > 00 votes Neither of the above
    >
    >Congratulations, Dr. Tholen! You've just demonstated that it's a classic
    >erroneous presupposition that your digests and stereotyped responses are
    >worth reading.

    Here, here. Maybe now you can figure out what your shiny new kook
    award really means.

    [...]

    >BOB ALLISAT MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER
    >
    > The winner is...DAVID THOLEN!
    >
    > 19 votes YES
    > 02 votes NO
    >
    >Congratulations again, Dr. Tholen! You first won this in 2005--I should
    >know, I was the one who nominated you for that award--and you've proven
    >that you're even more eager to jump at trollbait now than you were then.

    I did try to alert you about that infected hook, but you chose to
    ignore me and bull right ahead.

    [...]

    >GEORGE PICKETT MEMORIAL TROPHY
    >
    > The winner is...DAVID THOLEN!
    >
    > 13 votes David Tholen,
    > 08 votes Charles Novins AKA Atlas Bugged of alt.tv.firefly
    > 00 votes Neither of the above
    >
    >Congratulations a final time, Dr. Tholen. Your multi-year crusade to keep
    >your home groups--rec.music.classical, sci.astro, and
    >comp.os.os2.advocacy--free of off-topic posts and trolls has been such a
    >smashing success that 90% of the posts from January to May this year to
    >cooa are now crossposts, only two of the 40 longest threads are on-topic to
    >the group, and all of the top 40 posters other than you are either there to
    >troll you or troll the people who are trolling you. As King Pyrrhus would
    >say 'another such victory and you'll be undone.'

    "Winning the Pickett Trophy generally requires the sacrifice of common
    sense, decency, and reputation to win an unwinnable argument, to
    reverse an imperceptible slight, or overcome an insurmountable
    barrier."

    "What does that..."
    "Classic..."
    "Illogic..."
    "I'm well aware..."

    How many usenet personalities have websites dedicated to mocking the
    their peculiar writing styles? Yes, I did say that this week's exam
    would be pretty easy.

    [...]

    >And now, a special recessional in honor of this month's winner,
    >Dr. David Tholen.
    >

    >"Poor Pluto"
    >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VQuuWb874s

    "Well garsh!"

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  17. Deco not honoring the golden killfile.....Gets SPNAK from Pinky.....Film at 11......

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > Another fine demonstration of your cluelessness, Tholen. Too bad
    > you're already a CNotM alum.

    You are not honoring the killfile award Pedo Deco!

    Pinky will give you a "SPNAK"!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

  18. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > Kook.

    You are not honoring the killfile award Pedo Deco!

    Pinky will give you a "SPNAK"!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

  19. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > Thanks for the acceptance speed, Tholen, and for confirmation that you
    > care so little about the AUK awards that you study and pour over each
    > and every word. Here's a new one for you:
    >
    > "I'm rubber and you're glue! Whatever you call me bounces off me and
    > sticks to you!"
    >
    > See if you can sort out where this quote is from.

    You are not honoring the killfile award Pedo Deco!

    Pinky will give you a "SPNAK"!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

  20. Re: PING THOLEN HAM: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007