WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007 - OS2

This is a discussion on WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007 - OS2 ; "rec.music.classical" writes: >>> Art Deco wrote: >>>> Tholen Ham tholed: >>>>>>>> This concludes the announcement of the winners of the May 2007 Usenet >>>>>>>> Kook Awards. Thirty-five people submitted thirty-five ballots. Despite >>>>>>>> some marginal problems, including one person having ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 48 of 48

  1. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    "rec.music.classical" writes:

    >>> Classic astute observation.

    >> What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
    >> with classical music, rec.music.classical?

    > You forgot to post-edit this one, Tholen.

    I see that you didn't answer the question, rec.music.classical. No
    surprise there, really.

  2. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > Kook.

    Talking to the Golden Killfile again, nob-polisher Deco?

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

  3. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    --

    Lits Slut#10
    Usenet Ruiner #3

  4. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    tholen tholed:

    >dizzy writes:
    >>
    >> Become leader of the kooks.

    >Illogical, given that you're far more qualified, dizzy.

    How do you figure that, tholen, given that you, tholen, have won so
    many kook awards, tholen, while I've won none, tholen?

  5. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    dizzy writes:

    > tholen tholed:

    What was allegedly endured while writing, dizzy?

    >>> Become leader of the kooks.

    >> Illogical, given that you're far more qualified, dizzy.

    > How do you figure that, tholen, given that you, tholen, have won so
    > many kook awards, tholen,

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > while I've won none, tholen?

    What does your question have to do with classical music, dizzy?
    You've just provided another one of your qualifications, dizzy.

  6. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    wrote in message

    > >> Still suffering from reading comprehension problems,

    rec.music.classical?
    > >> I wasn't talking about the subject line, but rather the header:

    > > The subject line is part of the header; what you quoted is not.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    On your part.

    > >> "The time has come to announce the winners of the June 2007
    > >> Usenet Kook Awards. Envelopes, please!"
    > >> --Wrangler

    > Note: no response.

    > >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > > Right. I should not have assumed they took proof-reading lessons at
    > > all. Sorry.

    > What does that have to do with classical music, rec.music.classical?

  7. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    wrote in message

    Usenet

    Despite

    ballot

    Consequently,

    properly.

    > >> What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
    > >> with classical music, rec.music.classical?

    > > You forgot to post-edit this one, Tholen.

    > I see that you didn't answer the question, rec.music.classical. No
    > surprise there, really.

    Thanks for the post-edit, Tholen. Perhaps tweetie could help you with your
    proof-reading next time.

  8. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    bs wrote:

    > wrote in message

    >Usenet

    >Despite

    >ballot

    >Consequently,

    >properly.

    >> > You forgot to post-edit this one, Tholen.

    >> I see that you didn't answer the question, rec.music.classical. No
    >> surprise there, really.
    >>

    >Thanks for the post-edit, Tholen. Perhaps tweetie could help you with your
    >proof-reading next time.

    Tholen is such a brave soul.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3