WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007 - OS2

This is a discussion on WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007 - OS2 ; You can't target and label masses with discrimination. Crimes against humanity....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48

  1. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    You can't target and label masses with discrimination. Crimes against
    humanity.

  2. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    You will go to jail for terrorism, crimes against humanity.

  3. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    On Aug 10, 6:05 pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
    > "rec.music.classical" writes:
    > > Congrats to Tholen and all the other winners!

    > Winner of what, rec.music.classical? The kooks are so disorganized,
    > the header calls them the June 2007 awards,

    The header actually calls them the July 2007 awards - look at the
    subject line above.

    > the trailer calls them
    > the May 2007 awards, but the ballot was for the July 2007 awards.
    > Classic kookery from the kooks!

    They obviously took proof-reading lessons from you.

  4. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    On Aug 10, 6:08 pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
    > "rec.music.classical" writes:
    > > Lora Crighton wrote:
    > >> June?

    > > Nice typo-pounce, tweetie.

    > Where is the alleged typo, rec.music.classical? "June" is spelled
    > properly.

    But it should have been July.

    > >> May?

    > > Another one!

    > Another one what, rec.music.classical? May is als spelled properly.

    Unlike "als".

    > > Did you read the latest digest?

    > Was does your question have to do with classical music, rec.music.classical?
    > Did you notice the evidence for the reading comprehension problems of the
    > kooks?

    Their reading is fine - writing is another question entirely ;-)

    > > The kook of your dreams made the very same pounces you did.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Where is the erroneous presupposition? She pointed out the same two
    errors that you did.

  5. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    On Aug 10, 11:32 pm, dizzy wrote:
    > tholen tholed:
    >
    > >The kooks are so disorganized

    > Fulfill your destiny, tholoon. Become leader of the kooks.

    LOL! What a frightening thought.

  6. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    On Aug 11, 11:28 am, Art Deco wrote:
    > Tholen Ham tholed:

    > >> Another one!

    > >Another one what, rec.music.classical? May is als spelled properly.

    > Oh the delicious irony.

    Classic astute observation.

  7. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    Acts of discrimination and stalking and racist-oriented supremacy,
    downgrading,
    psychotic pursuit and violation of human rights are jailed.

    Cyber-terrorism, stalking is a crime. US: Class 5 stalking, 1.5 years
    in jail. Europe 4 years in jail.

  8. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    Discrimination is a crime. Stalking people against their will is a
    crime.

    Jail.

  9. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    If you think you are a victim in discriminating, you can explain that
    to the judge.

    I am filing a lawsuit. I have nothing to loose. You have gone against
    me in the past.

    I pointed out I disagree. You did it.

  10. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    You feel the risk, the discrimination, the pursuit,

    and then the risk pays off.

    Signed: humanity.

  11. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    "rec.music.classical" writes:

    >>> Congrats to Tholen and all the other winners!

    >> Winner of what, rec.music.classical? The kooks are so disorganized,
    >> the header calls them the June 2007 awards,

    > The header actually calls them the July 2007 awards - look at the
    > subject line above.

    Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, rec.music.classical?
    I wasn't talking about the subject line, but rather the header:

    "The time has come to announce the winners of the June 2007
    Usenet Kook Awards. Envelopes, please!"
    --Wrangler

    >> the trailer calls them
    >> the May 2007 awards, but the ballot was for the July 2007 awards.
    >> Classic kookery from the kooks!

    > They obviously took proof-reading lessons from you.

  12. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    "rec.music.classical" writes:

    >>> Nice typo-pounce, tweetie.

    >> Where is the alleged typo, rec.music.classical? "June" is spelled
    >> properly.

    > But it should have been July.

    On what basis do you make that claim, rec.music.classical?

    >>> Another one!

    >> Another one what, rec.music.classical? May is also spelled properly.

    > Unlike "als".

    What does that have to do with classical music, rec.music.classical?

    >>> Did you read the latest digest?

    >> Was does your question have to do with classical music, rec.music.classical?
    >> Did you notice the evidence for the reading comprehension problems of the
    >> kooks?

    > Their reading is fine

    On what basis do you make that claim, rec.music.classical?

    > - writing is another question entirely ;-)

    Too bad you've associated yourself with them.

    >>> The kook of your dreams made the very same pounces you did.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Where is the erroneous presupposition?

    What does your question have to do with classical music, rec.music.classical?

    > She pointed out the same two errors that you did.

    What does that have to do with classical music, rec.music.classical?

  13. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    "rec.music.classical" writes:

    > dizzy wrote:

    >> tholen tholed:

    >>> The kooks are so disorganized

    >> Fulfill your destiny, tholoon. Become leader of the kooks.

    > LOL! What a frightening thought.

    What does your fear have to do with classical music, rec.music.classical?

  14. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    "rec.music.classical" writes:

    > Art Deco wrote:

    >> Tholen Ham tholed:

    >>> Another one what, rec.music.classical? May is als spelled properly.

    >> Oh the delicious irony.

    > Classic astute observation.

    What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
    with classical music, rec.music.classical?

  15. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    On Aug 11, 3:47 pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
    > >> Winner of what, rec.music.classical? The kooks are so disorganized,
    > >> the header calls them the June 2007 awards,

    > > The header actually calls them the July 2007 awards - look at the
    > > subject line above.

    > Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, rec.music.classical?
    > I wasn't talking about the subject line, but rather the header:

    The subject line is part of the header; what you quoted is not.

    > "The time has come to announce the winners of the June 2007
    > Usenet Kook Awards. Envelopes, please!"
    > --Wrangler
    >
    > >> the trailer calls them
    > >> the May 2007 awards, but the ballot was for the July 2007 awards.
    > >> Classic kookery from the kooks!

    > > They obviously took proof-reading lessons from you.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Right. I should not have assumed they took proof-reading lessons at
    all. Sorry.

  16. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    On Aug 11, 3:50 pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
    > >> Where is the alleged typo, rec.music.classical? "June" is spelled
    > >> properly.

    > > But it should have been July.

    > On what basis do you make that claim, rec.music.classical?

    On the basis that the ballot they were reporting on was the July
    ballot, and the June ballot had already been posted weeks ago.

    > >> Another one what, rec.music.classical? May is also spelled properly.

    > > Unlike "als".

    > What does that have to do with classical music, rec.music.classical?

    Nice post-edit, Tholen.

    > >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > > Where is the erroneous presupposition?

    > What does your question have to do with classical music, rec.music.classical?

    Nice evasion of the question, Tholen.

    > > She pointed out the same two errors that you did.

    > What does that have to do with classical music, rec.music.classical?

    About as much as the majority of your posts.

  17. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    On Aug 11, 3:52 pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
    > "rec.music.classical" writes:
    > > Art Deco wrote:
    > >> Tholen Ham tholed:
    > >> Oh the delicious irony.

    > > Classic astute observation.

    > What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
    > with classical music, rec.music.classical?

    You forgot to post-edit this one, Tholen.

  18. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >>> Winner of what, rec.music.classical? The kooks are so disorganized,
    >>> the header calls them the June 2007 awards,

    >> The header actually calls them the July 2007 awards - look at the
    >> subject line above.

    >Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, rec.music.classical?
    >I wasn't talking about the subject line, but rather the header:
    >
    > "The time has come to announce the winners of the June 2007
    > Usenet Kook Awards. Envelopes, please!"
    > --Wrangler

    Yet whenever you make a typo in a post and someone points it out, you
    post-edit it away and then deny you made any such error. Classic
    hypocrisy and grasping at straws.

    >>> the trailer calls them
    >>> the May 2007 awards, but the ballot was for the July 2007 awards.
    >>> Classic kookery from the kooks!

    >> They obviously took proof-reading lessons from you.

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Kook.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  19. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    "rec.music.classical" writes:

    >>> The header actually calls them the July 2007 awards - look at the
    >>> subject line above.

    >> Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, rec.music.classical?
    >> I wasn't talking about the subject line, but rather the header:

    > The subject line is part of the header; what you quoted is not.

    >> "The time has come to announce the winners of the June 2007
    >> Usenet Kook Awards. Envelopes, please!"
    >> --Wrangler

    Note: no response.

    >>> They obviously took proof-reading lessons from you.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > Right. I should not have assumed they took proof-reading lessons at
    > all. Sorry.

    What does that have to do with classical music, rec.music.classical?

  20. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

    "rec.music.classical" writes:

    >>> But it should have been July.

    >> On what basis do you make that claim, rec.music.classical?

    > On the basis that the ballot they were reporting on was the July
    > ballot, and the June ballot had already been posted weeks ago.

    But the results of the June vote were just posted, rec.music.classical.
    In August.

    >>> Unlike "als".

    >> What does that have to do with classical music, rec.music.classical?

    > Nice post-edit, Tholen.

    I see that you didn't answer the question, rec.music.classical. No
    surprise there, really.

    >>> Where is the erroneous presupposition?

    >> What does your question have to do with classical music, rec.music.classical?

    > Nice evasion of the question, Tholen.

    How ironic, coming from the person who just finished evading a
    question.