Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers - OS2 ; Art Deco wrote: > ah wrote: >>Art Deco wrote: >>> ah wrote: >>>>tholen@antispam.ham wrote: >>>>> nobuyout@gmail.com writes: >>>>> >>>>>> ah wrote: >>>>> >>>>>>> nobuyout wrote: >>>>> >>>>>>>> anonym wrote: >>>>> >>>>>>>>> nobuyout@gmail.com wrote: >>>>> >>>>>>>>>> Art Deco wrote: >>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> ...

  1. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> T0AST HUMP3R!!2!

    >>B0AST HUMP3R!!3!

    > C0AST HUMP3R!!4!

    R0AST HUMP3R!!5!

  2. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    "ah" wrote in message
    > Art Deco wrote:
    > > ah wrote:

    logical

    who

    post,

    bottom of

    nice

    > >>B0AST HUMP3R!!3!

    > > C0AST HUMP3R!!4!

    > R0AST HUMP3R!!5!

    RUMP-ROAST HUMP3R!!6!

  3. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>B0AST HUMP3R!!3!

    >> C0AST HUMP3R!!4!

    >R0AST HUMP3R!!5!

    G0AST HUMP3R!!6!

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  4. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> C0AST HUMP3R!!4!

    >>R0AST HUMP3R!!5!

    > G0AST HUMP3R!!6!

    G0ATZ HUMP3R!!7!

  5. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    "ah" wrote in message
    > Art Deco wrote:
    > > ah wrote:

    hook:

    logical

    obsession

    those who

    post,

    bottom

    nice

    > >>R0AST HUMP3R!!5!

    > > G0AST HUMP3R!!6!

    > G0ATZ HUMP3R!!7!

    Now that you're a Jr. Cadet you can't Slurp Deco anymore.

  6. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >who

    >bottom

    >>>R0AST HUMP3R!!5!

    >> G0AST HUMP3R!!6!

    >G0ATZ HUMP3R!!7!

    M0ATZ HUMP3R!!8!

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  7. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>who

    >>bottom

    >>> G0AST HUMP3R!!6!

    >>G0ATZ HUMP3R!!7!

    > M0ATZ HUMP3R!!8!

    ST0ATZ HUMP3R!!9!

  8. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:

    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>who

    >>>bottom

    >>>G0ATZ HUMP3R!!7!

    >> M0ATZ HUMP3R!!8!

    >ST0ATZ HUMP3R!!9!

    B04TZ HUMP3R!!10!

  9. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Archie Leach wrote:
    >ah wrote:
    >
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >logical

    >post,

    >nice

    >>> M0ATZ HUMP3R!!8!

    >>ST0ATZ HUMP3R!!9!

    >B04TZ HUMP3R!!10!

    FL04TZ HUMP3R!!11!

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  10. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    GO4TZ HUMP3R!!12!

+ Reply to Thread