Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers - OS2 ; Art Deco wrote: > ah wrote: >>Art Deco wrote: >>> ah wrote: >>>>tholen@antispam.ham wrote: >>>>> nobuyout@gmail.com writes: >>>>> >>>>>>>> Art Deco wrote: >>>>> >>>>>>>>> nobuyout@gmail.com wrote: >>>>> >>>>>>>>>> Art Deco wrote: >>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> Lora Crighton wrote: >>>>> >>>>>>>>>> Why does ...

  1. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Please understand before issuing clues in this direction that Tholen
    >>> Ham suffers from reading comprehension problems, ah, thus his ability
    >>> to understand the faq'n charter is quite limited.

    >>I believe he has me purposefully plonk'ed

    > Yet despite this apparent plonk'ing, Tholen Ham still reads, tabulates,
    > and quotes your postings in the digests, and then signs it with his
    > "take it to email" lamery.

    The biotch!

    Aphorism stolen from demon.local, nonetheless!

    This will not do!

  2. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >who

    >dog.

    >word

    >any

    >>>I believe he has me purposefully plonk'ed

    >> Yet despite this apparent plonk'ing, Tholen Ham still reads, tabulates,
    >> and quotes your postings in the digests, and then signs it with his
    >> "take it to email" lamery.

    >The biotch!
    >
    >Aphorism stolen from demon.local, nonetheless!
    >
    >This will not do!

    And he still has failed to take it to email, ah.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  3. Re: Tholen kicks Deco's faggoty ass....Film at 11.......

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > And he still has failed to take it to email, ah.

    And Deco fails again to "pull-the-trigger" the last time he put the gun to
    his head.

    Better luck next time, LOSER!

    Your Pal,
    HJ

  4. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>who

    >>dog.

    >>word

    >>any

    >>> Yet despite this apparent plonk'ing, Tholen Ham still reads, tabulates,
    >>> and quotes your postings in the digests, and then signs it with his
    >>> "take it to email" lamery.

    >>The biotch!
    >>
    >>Aphorism stolen from demon.local, nonetheless!
    >>
    >>This will not do!

    > And he still has failed to take it to email, ah.

    "Cheetos and red crosses for ALL my men!"

  5. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    "ah" wrote in message
    > Art Deco wrote:
    > > ah wrote:

    hook:

    logical

    obsession

    those
    > >>who

    post,

    rabid
    > >>dog.

    better
    > >>word

    belong on
    > >>any

    in

    boat.

    Deco?

    nobuyout.

    nobuyout.

    ability

    tabulates,

    > >>The biotch!
    > >>
    > >>Aphorism stolen from demon.local, nonetheless!
    > >>
    > >>This will not do!

    > > And he still has failed to take it to email, ah.

    > "Cheetos and red crosses for ALL my men!"

    No Deco Slurping, Jr. Cadet "ah".

  6. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >logical

    >>>who

    >post,
    >>>dog.

    >>>word
    >>>any

    >boat.

    >>>The biotch!
    >>>
    >>>Aphorism stolen from demon.local, nonetheless!
    >>>
    >>>This will not do!

    >> And he still has failed to take it to email, ah.

    >"Cheetos and red crosses for ALL my men!"

    Email is so impersonal. Gift cards, OTOH...he should do gift cards for
    all his antagonists.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  7. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>logical

    >>post,

    >>boat.

    >>> And he still has failed to take it to email, ah.

    >>"Cheetos and red crosses for ALL my men!"

    > Email is so impersonal. Gift cards, OTOH...he should do gift cards for
    > all his antagonists.

    Red, blue or black ink?

  8. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>logical

    >those
    >>>post,

    >rabid

    >better

    >on

    >>>boat.

    >>>"Cheetos and red crosses for ALL my men!"

    >> Email is so impersonal. Gift cards, OTOH...he should do gift cards for
    >> all his antagonists.

    >Red, blue or black ink?

    Definitely red. But he'd much prefer to hide behind disappearing ink.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  9. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>those

    >>rabid

    >>better

    >>on

    >>> Email is so impersonal. Gift cards, OTOH...he should do gift cards for
    >>> all his antagonists.

    >>Red, blue or black ink?

    > Definitely red. But he'd much prefer to hide behind disappearing ink.

    LEEMONZ!!1!

  10. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >hook:

    >obsession

    >>>those
    >>>rabid

    >>>better
    >>>on

    >in

    >nobuyout.

    >>>Red, blue or black ink?

    >> Definitely red. But he'd much prefer to hide behind disappearing ink.

    >LEEMONZ!!1!

    LIMEZ!!2!

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  11. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>hook:

    >>obsession

    >>in

    >>nobuyout.

    >>> Definitely red. But he'd much prefer to hide behind disappearing ink.

    >>LEEMONZ!!1!

    > LIMEZ!!2!

    CHAVZ!!3!

  12. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    "ah" wrote in message
    > Art Deco wrote:
    > > ah wrote:

    to this

    another
    > >>hook:

    lacks a
    > >>obsession

    hatred of

    in the

    like a

    chosen a

    belong

    Tholen
    > >>in

    into the

    Tholen, Deco?

    > >>nobuyout.

    Tholen.

    nobuyout.

    Tholen

    ability

    tabulates,

    his

    for

    > >>LEEMONZ!!1!

    > > LIMEZ!!2!

    > CHAVZ!!3!

    SLURP!!4!

  13. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >this

    >>>hook:

    >>>obsession

    >the

    >belong

    >Tholen
    >>>in

    >the

    >Deco?

    >>>nobuyout.

    >Tholen.

    >nobuyout.

    >>>LEEMONZ!!1!

    >> LIMEZ!!2!

    >CHAVZ!!3!

    KIWIZ!!4!

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  14. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>this

    >>the

    >>belong

    >>Tholen

    >>the

    >>Deco?

    >>Tholen.

    >>nobuyout.

    >>> LIMEZ!!2!

    >>CHAVZ!!3!

    > KIWIZ!!4!

    SPIKS!!5!

  15. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>this

    >of
    >>>the

    >>>belong

    >>>Tholen
    >>>the

    >>>Deco?

    >>>Tholen.

    >>>nobuyout.

    >>>CHAVZ!!3!

    >> KIWIZ!!4!

    >SPIKS!!5!

    NERFZ!!6!

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  16. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>of

    >>> KIWIZ!!4!

    >>SPIKS!!5!

    > NERFZ!!6!

    SMURVS!!7!

  17. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >another

    >lacks

    >>>of

    >in

    >like

    >chosen a

    >into

    >his

    >>>SPIKS!!5!

    >> NERFZ!!6!

    >SMURVS!!7!

    BLUEZ!!8!

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Why are you now discussing Art Deco, rec.music.classical,
    the coward using a fake name who avoids answering questions
    and doesn't try to discuss music with anyone?"
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  18. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>another

    >>lacks

    >>in

    >>like

    >>chosen a

    >>into

    >>his

    >>> NERFZ!!6!

    >>SMURVS!!7!

    > BLUEZ!!8!

    GREYS!!9!

  19. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>another

    >>>lacks

    >hatred
    >>>in
    >>>like

    >>>chosen a

    >do

    >>>into

    >Tholen,

    >>>his

    >>>SMURVS!!7!

    >> BLUEZ!!8!

    >GREYS!!9!

    HAMMZ!!10!

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

+ Reply to Thread