Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers - OS2 ; Art Deco wrote: > ah wrote: >>Art Deco wrote: >>> ah wrote: >>>>Art Deco wrote: >>>>> ah wrote: >>>>>>tholen@antispam.ham wrote: >>>>>>> nobuyout@gmail.com writes: >>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Art Deco wrote: >>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> nobuyout@gmail.com wrote: >>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> Art Deco wrote: >>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> Lora ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

  1. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Nothing, ah. His only value is for the free entertainment.

    >>Nothing ain't nothing if'n it ain't free.

    > Fortunately the electrons wasted by Tholen Ham are free, ah.

    Viva los non sequitar, Deco!

  2. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    "ah" wrote in message
    > Art Deco wrote:
    > > ah wrote:

    thread,

    hook:

    logical

    obsession

    those who

    post,

    rabid dog.

    better word

    on any

    in with

    boat.

    nobuyout.

    > >>Nothing ain't nothing if'n it ain't free.

    > > Fortunately the electrons wasted by Tholen Ham are free, ah.

    > Viva los non sequitar, Deco!

    "ah" + Slurp = Deco + aaaaah!

  3. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >who

    >dog.

    >word

    >any

    >>>Nothing ain't nothing if'n it ain't free.

    >> Fortunately the electrons wasted by Tholen Ham are free, ah.

    >Viva los non sequitar, Deco!

    Free the electrons! Free the electrons!

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  4. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>who

    >>dog.

    >>word

    >>any

    >>> Fortunately the electrons wasted by Tholen Ham are free, ah.

    >>Viva los non sequitar, Deco!

    > Free the electrons! Free the electrons!

    Here we glow again!

  5. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    "ah" wrote in message
    > Art Deco wrote:
    > > ah wrote:

    hook:

    logical

    obsession

    those
    > >>who

    post,

    rabid
    > >>dog.

    better
    > >>word

    belong on
    > >>any

    in

    boat.

    Deco?

    nobuyout.

    > >>Viva los non sequitar, Deco!

    > > Free the electrons! Free the electrons!

    > Here we glow again!

    No Deco Slurping, Jr. Cadet "ah".

  6. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >logical

    >>>who

    >post,
    >>>dog.

    >>>word
    >>>any

    >boat.

    >>>Viva los non sequitar, Deco!

    >> Free the electrons! Free the electrons!

    >Here we glow again!

    My God! It's full of electrons!

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  7. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>logical

    >>post,

    >>boat.

    >>> Free the electrons! Free the electrons!

    >>Here we glow again!

    > My God! It's full of electrons!

    RLF!

  8. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>logical

    >those
    >>>post,

    >rabid

    >better

    >on

    >>>boat.

    >>>Here we glow again!

    >> My God! It's full of electrons!

    >RLF!

    Or as Brad Guthball might say: "It's an anti-cathode!"

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  9. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>those

    >>rabid

    >>better

    >>on

    >>> My God! It's full of electrons!

    >>RLF!

    > Or as Brad Guthball might say: "It's an anti-cathode!"

    "It's a quad-polar XNOR gate!"

  10. "ah" <splifingate@gmail.com> Old closet Queen wrote:

    "ah" Old closet Queen wrote:

    > "It's a quad-polar XNOR gate!"

    Slurp...Slurp...Slurp...

  11. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >hook:

    >obsession

    >>>those
    >>>rabid

    >>>better
    >>>on

    >in

    >nobuyout.

    >>>RLF!

    >> Or as Brad Guthball might say: "It's an anti-cathode!"

    >"It's a quad-polar XNOR gate!"

    "It's scalar longitudinal interferometer!"

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  12. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>hook:

    >>obsession

    >>in

    >>nobuyout.

    >>> Or as Brad Guthball might say: "It's an anti-cathode!"

    >>"It's a quad-polar XNOR gate!"

    > "It's scalar longitudinal interferometer!"

    "It's a grey's anatomy!"

  13. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >this

    >>>hook:

    >>>obsession

    >the

    >belong

    >Tholen
    >>>in

    >the

    >Deco?

    >>>nobuyout.

    >>>"It's a quad-polar XNOR gate!"

    >> "It's scalar longitudinal interferometer!"

    >"It's a grey's anatomy!"

    "It's a cherry pit!"

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  14. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>this

    >>the

    >>belong

    >>Tholen

    >>the

    >>Deco?

    >>> "It's scalar longitudinal interferometer!"

    >>"It's a grey's anatomy!"

    > "It's a cherry pit!"

    "It's a suspended tram line!"

  15. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>this

    >of
    >>>the

    >>>belong

    >>>Tholen
    >>>the

    >>>Deco?

    >>>"It's a grey's anatomy!"

    >> "It's a cherry pit!"

    >"It's a suspended tram line!"

    "It's a Hawaiian astrologer!"

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  16. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>of

    >>> "It's a cherry pit!"

    >>"It's a suspended tram line!"

    > "It's a Hawaiian astrologer!"

    "It's a cut-out from an old Sears Catalog!"

  17. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >another

    >lacks

    >>>of

    >in

    >like

    >chosen a

    >into

    >>>"It's a suspended tram line!"

    >> "It's a Hawaiian astrologer!"

    >"It's a cut-out from an old Sears Catalog!"

    "It's Brownian motion!"

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  18. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>another

    >>lacks

    >>in

    >>like

    >>chosen a

    >>into

    >>> "It's a Hawaiian astrologer!"

    >>"It's a cut-out from an old Sears Catalog!"

    > "It's Brownian motion!"

    "It's a von Neumann machination!"

  19. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>another

    >>>lacks

    >hatred
    >>>in
    >>>like

    >>>chosen a

    >do

    >>>into

    >Tholen,

    >ah.

    >>>"It's a cut-out from an old Sears Catalog!"

    >> "It's Brownian motion!"

    >"It's a von Neumann machination!"

    "It's using Tesla free energy coils!"

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Why are you now discussing Art Deco, rec.music.classical,
    the coward using a fake name who avoids answering questions
    and doesn't try to discuss music with anyone?"
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  20. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    "It's a Grey Boy!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast