Re: digest, volume 2454322 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: digest, volume 2454322 - OS2 ; Peter Hucker writes: 525> Newsgroups: alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,ne.weather,rec.music .classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy 525> Birds are interlligent animals, had you thought out this insult carefully, you would have called me a possum brain. 525> This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 126

  1. Re: digest, volume 2454322

    Peter Hucker writes:

    525> Newsgroups: alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,ne.weather,rec.music .classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    525> Birds are interlligent animals, had you thought out this insult carefully, you would have called me a possum brain.

    525> This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    525> It's an age-old truism. Men will quickly fall asleep after having sex.
    525> And I know why, too.
    525> It's because they've been up half the night begging for it.

    526> Newsgroups: alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,ne.weather,comp.os.o s2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products

    526> Translate the following into Malaysian:

    526> Some precision or fragile objects, such as passengers, who need time to sense stress changes and adjust their muscle tension, or suffer, e.g., whiplash, can be safely subjected not only to a maximum acceleration, but also to a maximum jerk.

    526> This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    526> In 1999 the creators of KY Jelly created a new product. It was called "Y2K Jelly." It allowed you to get four digits in your date instead of two.

    527> Newsgroups: alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,ne.weather,comp.os.o s2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products

    527> Are you arranging a revolt?

    527> This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    527> Seen in the back window of a car:
    527> In case of emergency screw driver on back seat.

    528> Newsgroups: alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,alt.astronomy,comp.o s.os2.advocacy,ne.weather

    528> Cease and decist!

    528> This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    528> ADULT: A person who has stopped growing at both ends and is now growing in the middle.

    529> Newsgroups: alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviat ion.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    529> Stop dreaming about me scantily clad.

    529> This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    529> A patient tells the Doctor, "I've been going to a faith healer, but wasn't getting any better."
    529> The Doctor smiled and said, "And what dumb advice did this phony give you ?"
    529> "He told me to come see you." replied the new patient.

    530> Newsgroups: rec.aviation.products,ne.weather,alt.astronomy,dem on.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.pets.rabbits,nyc .transit,sci.chem,soc.culture.iranian

    530> You are tholenbot's houseboy?

    530> This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    530> Black holes are where god divided by zero.

    531> Newsgroups: alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather

    531> Fourtunately.

    531> This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    531> Never use a long word when a diminutive one will do.

    532> Newsgroups: alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,alt.astronomy,comp.o s.os2.advocacy,ne.weather

    532> What about specific heat capacity?

    532> This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    532> The "new labour" government has just announced that they are changing their party emblem from a red rose to a condom, as they believe it most accurately represents the governments political stance.
    532> A condom stands up to inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks and gives you a false sense of security when you're actually being screwed.

    533> Newsgroups: demon.local,alt.talk.bollocks,ne.weather,comp.os.o s2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products

    533> Admission of loss of argument detected.

    533> This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    533> What is the difference between mechanical engineers and civil engineers?
    533> Mechanical engineers build weapons and civil engineers build targets.

    534> Newsgroups: demon.local,alt.talk.bollocks,ne.weather,comp.os.o s2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products

    534> Simple logic.

    534> This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    534> Women do not snore, burp, sweat, or fart.
    534> Therefore, they must "bitch" or they will blow up.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Bill Baker writes:

    146> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.sport .billiard,alt.religion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,d emon.local,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.music.white-power,alt.politics.homosexuality

    146> On your part.

    146> On your part.

    146> I see you still lack reading comprehension skills.

    146> On your part.

    146> I see you still lack reading comprehension skills.

    146> I see you still lack reading comprehension skills.

    146> On your part.

    147> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.sport .billiard,alt.religion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,d emon.local,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.music.white-power,alt.politics.homosexuality

    147> On your part.

    147> On what basis do you make that claim?

    "The only thing I'm guilty of is having fun at your expense."
    --Bill Baker

    You enjoy being an antagonist, Baker?

    "Yes, I do."
    --Bill Baker

    ================================================== ==============================

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    160> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.music.white-power

    160> My questions have nothing to do with classical music.

    160> My questions have nothing to do with classical music.

    160> Yes, and?

    160> Which "erroneous presupposition"? Certainly this has nothing to do
    160> with classical music.

    160> My questions have nothing to do with classical music.

    160> Yes, and?

    160> How many, in fact?

    160> My questions have nothing to do with classical music.

    160> Admittedly, your obsession is quite blatant.

    160> My questions have nothing to do with classical music.

    160> No, I discuss in this way only with you.

    160> To have some silly fun

    160> To have some silly fun.

    160> You are still amused?

    160> My questions have nothing to do with classical music.

    160> To have some silly fun.

    What does your silly fun have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Riffy Crane writes:

    13> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.music.white-power,demon.local

    13> This is some seriously funny ****, Tholen ! Wasting electrons by
    13> posting...... HAHAHAHA **** !

    What does Malloy's "funny ****" have to do with OS/2, Crane?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Right on cue, "Totally unorganized", "total flake", "totally off the
    wall" Joseph Malloy writes:

    301> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.music.white-power

    301> Ooh, you've touched upon a subject which strikes fear into the purported
    301> "heart" of a Tholen, Risto.

    301> Each new question you ask requires him to invent a new response;

    301> being Tholen, his responses, of course, are quite limited

    301> and he ends up looking like the fool he is.
    301> But he should be quite used to that by now.

    Classic erroneous presupposition. Rather ironic, coming from the person
    who wrote:

    "Especially since the astrologer doesn't realize that electrons
    are re-used."
    --Joe Malloy, astrologer

    after forgetting that he introduced the concept of wasting electrons
    when he altered a subject line back in February:

    ] Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 16:11:26 -0500
    ] From: jmalloy
    ] Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    ] Subject: Re: Tholen's waste of electrons digest, volume 2454133

    301> Keep on questioning him.

    What does your demand have to do with classical music, Malloy?

    301> (You'll not get an answer from him,

    Classic pontification.

    301> but it's worth it just to bug him!)

    Classic obsession.

    At least this time you didn't stupidly deny having written "Tholeln"
    in a subject line prior to a particular date, Malloy. Of course,
    you're the one who likes to portray himself as someone who doesn't
    know what he's talking about:

    "me: 'Do you have Os/2?'

    them: 'What's ohh-esstu, dude?'

    me: 'Beats me.'"
    --Joe Malloy

    Still waiting for a response to:

    Q: Who was ignored for the better part of two years but continued to
    harass the person ignoring him, going to the extent of seeking out
    postings made by that person in other newsgroups for purposes of
    exporting that harassment to those other newsgroups?

    A: Malloy.

    Q: Who is a non-OS/2 user harassing an OS/2 user in an OS/2 newsgroup?

    A: Malloy.

    Obsession: thy name is Malloy.

    193 postings from Deco, and not a peep from Malloy about them. Classic
    inconsistency.

    Also rather hypocritical of you to waste electrons by posting, Malloy.

    I see that you didn't bother to answer several questions, Malloy. No
    surprise there, really.

    "Man sagt: Sie sind ein Misanthrop!"
    --Joe Malloy, plagiarist

    ================================================== ==============================

    Cardinal Chunder writes:

    4> Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,alt.prophecies.nostradamus,alt.conspiracy,alt .usenet.kooks,alt.prophecies.drturi,comp.os.os2.ad vocacy

    4> Notice how the fraudulent ****bag steers well clear of usenet these
    4> days. He peddles his ghoulery on MySpace and other venues where he can't
    4> be called out.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Chunder?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Ben Cramer writes:

    4> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,nyc.general,soc.culture.israe l,soc.men

    4> One more cell, cohen, and you qualify as an amoeba.

    5> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,nyc.general,soc.culture.israe l,soc.men

    5> Not that the whining, lying, dyslexic, thick Irish cunt can prove.

    6> Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,nyc.general,soc.men,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,alt.gossip.royalty

    6> She's even been known to respond to her own posts.

    6> It's well and truly earned the sobriquet of "the thick Irish cunt."

    7> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,nyc.general,soc.culture.israe l,soc.men

    7> Not that the lying, stupid, dyslexic, thick Irish cunt can prove.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Cramer?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Double-A writes:

    373> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,demo n.local,rec.aviation.products

    373> Animals and smaller creatures inflict plenty of pain. The just don't
    373> do it knowingly.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Double-A?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Holly writes:

    154> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.religion.islam,comp.os.os2.advoc acy,demon.local,rec.aviation.products

    154> I didn't say it. Twas The Bard.

    155> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,demo n.local,rec.aviation.products

    155> The things humans do to one another ... You'd never catch a turtle,
    155> for example, applying thumb screws to a thumbed creature for a
    155> confession. And Cheetahs would have none to do with the likes of
    155> Inquisitors, although they might be swayed to slip them some E-coli in
    155> a salad when none were looking. Unfortunately, that sort of human
    155> behavior does seem to be shared with insecta. Give a beekiller (what!
    155> so he don't like honey) a handful of pins and he'll be shoving them
    155> under the poor wittle bees fingernails faster then your dad would woof
    155> down noodles.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Holly?

    ================================================== ==============================

    honestjohn writes:

    952> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.religion.kibo logy,alt.usenet.kooks

    952> The guy dressed in all black holding the gun is your escort.

    952> Bye...Bye...

    What does that have to do with OS/2, honestjohn?

    ================================================== ==============================

    snuhwolf writes:

    174> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.religion.kibo logy,alt.usenet.kooks

    174> Thats not my ride...my ride has spinners...

    What does that have to do with OS/2, snuhwolf?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Topp@Work writes:

    1> Newsgroups: soc.men,talk.politics.guns,triangle.general,ne.wea ther,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    1> Funny...
    1> Aren't Guns BANNED in Australia???

    1> She couldn't have shot him....

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Topp@Work?

  2. Re: digest, volume 2454322

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >Classic erroneous presupposition. Rather ironic, coming from the person
    >who wrote:
    >
    > "Especially since the astrologer doesn't realize that electrons
    > are re-used."
    > --Joe Malloy, astrologer
    >
    >after forgetting that he introduced the concept of wasting electrons
    >when he altered a subject line back in February:
    >
    >] Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 16:11:26 -0500
    >] From: jmalloy
    >] Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >] Subject: Re: Tholen's waste of electrons digest, volume 2454133

    He was mocking you, you clueless git. But please continue quoting this
    until Pluto finishes another orbit, it is funny.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  3. Deco is Stupid 1

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > He was mocking you, you clueless git. But please continue quoting this
    > until Pluto finishes another orbit, it is funny.

    Talking to the Golden Killfile Deco?

    That's pretty Ko0Ky!

    Pinky will SPNAK you!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

  4. Re: digest, volume 2454325

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >11739> Fppmfpmpppffmpp mfpmmmfpmmpp Mff mppfpmmpppff mmfpmfmmmmffppmmppmpm
    >11739> fmpppf mfpmmmfpmmpp pfmpmfppfppppmpmppmpm ffmppffmf,
    >11739> Fmpmfpppfpmfmppppp? Mmm ppmmppfmmfmmmmmmfmmpp MffMpm mpfpffppfppm
    >11739> ffmppffmfpff mpppppmppppmmffmppfmm mpfmffpmfmppfmm fppmffpmfpmf mpmppf.
    >
    >Still suffering from memory problems, Deco?

    >Posted only yesterday.

    Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhah

    You really are this dense.

    *plonk*

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  5. Re: digest, volume 2454325

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >11736> Feel free to remove the link and then lie about your kook awards again,
    >11736> as you always do.

    Note: link to Tholen's kook awards is gone, as predicted.

    >How ironic, coming from the person who changed his claim about the use
    >of family names after the evidence was presented. Suddenly ah is no
    >longer a part of "everyone", and "only family names" excludes instances
    >where it wasn't a family name.

    Instead of denying the existence of his awards, Tholen instead opts to
    divert attention by reminding people of a previous instance of his
    illogic skills.

    >You're quite a hoot, Deco.

    You don't post sex lames, Tholen, yet you somehow have become usenet's
    greatest lamer. Quite an accomplishment.

    >11736>

    *plonk*

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  6. Re: Plagiarist Tholen keeps it up digest, volume 2454325^-0.000000000008

    Right on cue, as always, the plagiarist tholen@i_spam.spam again tholed
    the bulk of the newsgroup's "postings" -- most recently in his
    run-on-at-the-fingers work of 1,796, 1,941, 1,608, twice 1,784 (he's not
    even trying, evidently), 1,580, 1,152 and 1,653 odd lines by the oddest
    person on uselessnet, namely, the astrologer Tholen. Whew! Aren't you
    glad he has to type it so you can skip all that Tholen-weaseling? At
    least it gives him something to do!

  7. Re: digest, volume 2454325

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >11736> The evidence, freely available on the AUK website, says otherwise:
    >
    >And the evidence, freely available on the Troubled Times website, says
    >that the Earth was destroyed by the 12th Planet back in 2003, Deco. So
    >much for kook websites.

    Guilt by association, well done. Of course the information on TT has
    nothing whatsoever in common with the veracity of the information on
    the official AUK website -- another canard tossed into the wind by the
    Illogical Astrologer.

    *plonk*

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  8. Re: digest, volume 2454325

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >11735> That is rich. You whine about "classic invectives", and then use your
    >11735> patented "I'm well aware that you are a ..." lame.
    >
    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Please indicate what constitutes the "classic erroneous presupposition":

    (A) that you whine about "classic invectives"
    (B) that your lames are patented
    (C) that you use "I'm well aware that you are a ..." over and over
    (D) that "I'm well aware that you are a ..." is a lame

    *plonk*

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  9. Re: digest, volume 2454325

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >11733> Please take this to alt.non.sequitur
    >
    >Practice what you preach, Deco. Classic hypocrisy on your part, Deco.

    *plonk*

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  10. Re: digest, volume 2454325

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >11727> He was mocking you, you clueless git. But please continue quoting this
    >11727> until Pluto finishes another orbit, it is funny.
    >
    >Who is "you clueless git", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    >using that alias.

    You are "you clueless git", Tholen. I trust that you are unable to
    comprehend this simple fact, Tholen.

    *plonk*

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  11. Re: digest, volume 2454325

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >11725> Yes, I see that you are correct, Tholen, the people who voted for you
    >11725> must all be kooks. You are in good company with Nunya Bidness,
    >11725> Zanthius.dxun, Emo Haircut, Edmond Heinz Wollmann, Tom Potter, Raymond
    >11725> Karczewski, Atlas Bugged, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, Brad Guth, Chuck Lysagt,
    >11725> Double-A, Hagar, Michael Schmidt, Steve Chaney, Steve "bowtie" Young,
    >11725> Alexa Cameron, Joseph Bartlo, and Richard Bullis. All the evil
    >11725> antagonists who laugh at the people on this lits and vote them awards
    >11725> are obviously kooks.
    >
    >Especially in your case, Deco. After all, you believe your own family
    >name is "Deco". See the proof below.

    That "whooooooooooooooosh" sound you just heard involved the clues you
    just failed to latch onto.

    *plonk*

    It will be interesting to see if this one made it into the boilerplate
    screed for "art deco".

    *plonk*

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  12. Re: digest, volume 2454325

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >11725> I'm well aware that you are a kook who has just added to his kook award
    >11725> resume with the addition of three shiny new kook awards, Tholen. No
    >11725> need to remind me, but thanks for the gesture anyway.
    >
    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. The proof: witness your
    >continued responses, despite the alleged "Golden Killfile".

    Your lack of clues is certainly not my problem or concern, other than
    the entertainment it provides.

    *plonk*

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  13. Re: digest, volume 2454325

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >11725> *plonk*
    >
    >Famous Last Words. Your obsession will force you to continue responding,
    >Deco.

    Hahahahahaahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahah ahah

    *plonk*

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  14. Re: digest, volume 2454325

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >11742> I'm well aware that you are a kook who has just added to his kook award
    >11742> resume with the addition of three shiny new kook awards, Tholen. No
    >11742> need to remind me, but thanks for the gesture anyway.
    >
    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. The proof: witness your
    >continued responses, despite the alleged "Golden Killfile".

    Please explain how your winning the Golden Killfile requires me to
    cease laughing at your digests (as you won't reply to me directly).

    Your answer: ___________

    *plonk*

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  15. Re: digest, volume 2454325

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >11742> So sayeth the Illogical Astrologer.
    >
    >Where did Malloy say that, Deco?

    More evidence for your Foam Duck, as the alleged Joe Malloy is nowhere
    mentioned in that sentence.

    *plonk*

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  16. Re: digest, volume 2454325

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >Another day, another 45 articles from Art Deco

    Thanks, yes it was a good day.

    >So much for Deco's Golden Killfile.

    Please explain how you believe your shiny new kook award is owned by me.

    >And some people wonder why I call them "Famous Last Words".

    Note: "some people" not specified -- appeal to unknown authorities.
    Note: "why I call them Famous Last Words" -- appeal to self as an
    authority.

    *plonk*

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  17. Re: digest, volume 2454325

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >Who is "Dr. Tholen", Pinku? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    >that alias.

    >alias # today total year 4 year 3 year 2
    >-------------- ------- ----- ------ ------ ------
    >deco 45 821 4393 3722 2268

    *plonk*

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  18. Deco is Stupid 11

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > You really are this dense.

    You really are Gay!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    Secret AUK Cabal in "Top Level" planning session:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DxIxhM9GM

  19. Deco is Stupid 12

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > *plonk*

    Liar and Coward!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    Secret AUK Cabal in "Top Level" planning session:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DxIxhM9GM

  20. Deco is Stupid 13

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > *plonk*