Re: digest, volume 2454322 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: digest, volume 2454322 - OS2 ; .. -- Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads for alt.astronomy Trainer and leash holder of: Honest "Clockbrain" John nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter "You really are one of the litsiest people I know, Mr. Deco." --Kali, quoted ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 121 to 126 of 126

  1. Re: digest, volume 2454329

    ..

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  2. Re: digest, volume 2454330

    Oh goodie, another load of Tholen lames:

    >11847> Multi-posting your screed again, Tholen. And you try to claim my .sig
    >11847> file is "spam".
    >
    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Another lie.

    >11848> Thank you. I'm still amazed at how he dodges and weaves to avoid any
    >11848> possible intersection with clues. Also note the 40+ transparent
    >11848> sockpuppets of mine that he blindly digested.
    >
    >Too embarrassed at leaving out Quincy to continue, eh Deco?

    Embarrassed? Hardly, Tholen. As you are so dense, I'll spell it out
    for you this one time. The point of the exercise was to get all 44
    presidents listed in your obsessive post count. Because you reset the
    "years" in the middle of June, I had to loop back and start the early
    ones again in order to move them to the current list. I hosed up and
    used the wrong nym for J.Q. Adams, but it didn't matter because you
    lits family names in the same "alias" bin.

    It was also amusing to watch you obsess (and continue to obsess) about
    the matter.

    >11848> His post counts are notoriously inaccurate,
    >
    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Ross and Peter J. Ross, Tholen.

    John Adam and John Quincy Adams, Tholen.

    >11848> despite the hours and hours
    >11848> of time he's dedicated over the years to them.
    >
    >On what basis do you claim to know the amount of time I've dedicated, Deco?

    Take a look at the header line, Tholen. Take a look at your newsgroup
    list.

    Another lie. You replied to "tholen@antispam.hom" as "forger".

    >11849> I see you are still suffering from counting problems, Tholen. Seek
    >11849> professional help.
    >
    >Classic hallucination on your part, Deco. Practice what you preach.

    Yada yada. More Tholen lames.

    >11850> Classic BFD. Classic failure of your usenet psychic astrology to
    >11850> determine my motives for posting anything.
    >
    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Another lie. You claim you know my motives for posting anything.

    >11851> Hi, Davie!
    >
    >Who is "Davie", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

    Hi, Davie!

    >11851> I'm still waiting for you to demonstrate how I own a Golden Killfile.

    Tholen still hasn't explained how I own a Golden Killfile.

    >11851> But you'll run away yet again.
    >
    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Another lie. You haven't explained how I own a Golden Killfile.

    >11852> That list is pretty light, you need to get busy froup counting again.
    >
    >What does that have to do with classical music, Deco?

    The standard Tholen surrender flag.

    >11853> In FROTRAN, no doubt. By the way, 8.3 all-caps file names went the way
    >11853> of the buffalo and the Super Chief more than ten years ago, Tholen.
    >
    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claims.

    Another lie.

    >11853> You referencing Wikipedia -- this is a surprise, given that you
    >11853> routinely reject any articles written for Wikipedia.
    >
    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Another lie.

    >11853> With a command-line interface to the luser, I'm sure.
    >
    >Classic erroneous presupposition.
    >
    >11853> You forgot to include the word "classic" in this post, Tholen. HTH.
    >
    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    That's better.

    >11875> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11875> D
    >
    >11876> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11876> A
    >
    >11877> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11877> V
    >
    >11878> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11878> I
    >
    >11879> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11879> D
    >
    >11880> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11880> T
    >
    >11881> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11881> H
    >
    >11882> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11882> O
    >
    >11883> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11883> L
    >
    >11884> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11884> E
    >
    >11885> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11885> I
    >
    >11886> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11886> N
    >
    >11887> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11887> A
    >
    >11888> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11888> S
    >
    >11889> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11889> P
    >
    >11890> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11890> S
    >
    >11891> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11891> Y
    >
    >11892> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11892> C
    >
    >11893> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11893> H
    >
    >11894> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11894> I
    >
    >11895> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11895> C
    >
    >11896> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11896> A
    >
    >11897> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11897> S
    >
    >11898> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11898> T
    >
    >11899> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11899> R
    >
    >11900> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11900> O
    >
    >11901> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11901> L
    >
    >11902> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11902> O
    >
    >11903> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11903> G
    >
    >11904> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11904> E
    >
    >11905> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11905> R
    >
    >11906> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    >11906> ..
    >
    >Deco is so cowardly that he doesn't want to reveal his kooky
    >one-letter-of-a-sentence-at-a-time posting style to other
    >newsgroups.

    Poor Tholen, he's such a whiner. If they were cross-posted, the effect
    in the digest would be lost with your "Deco ... must ... cross-post
    ...." lames.

    >I see that you still haven't comprehended the
    >problem of variable propagation delay, Deco. No surprise
    >there, really.

    I see that you still haven't grasped the concept that I don't care
    about "variable propagation delay", Tholen. But please continue
    obsessing about it.

    >Another day, another 62 articles from Art Deco

    Yes! Thank you.

    >cross-posted to
    >unrelated newsgroups.

    Oops, you hosed up, again.

    >So much for Deco's Golden Killfile.

    Another repeated stupid lame from Tholen, as he refuses to demonstrate
    how I own the Golden Killfile.

    >And
    >some people wonder why I call them "Famous Last Words".

    Please do not include me in the set of "some people", Tholen, I don't
    wonder at all. I just laugh at your silliness.

    *plonk*

    > "Classic control issues on your part, given that you are
    > powerless to stop me from doing as I please, other than
    > repeated whining via your boilerplate screed. No surprise
    > here, really."
    > --Art Deco

    Yep, exactly. Whining about not cross-posting, HNARF.

    >Deco is still operating under the delusion that his family name is Deco:

    >Caught in a rather obvious lie, Deco has now started backpedalling:

    You're an idiot.

    > alt.troll

    You're still missing alt.fan.cropcircles.

    >What does that have to do with OS/2, threadkiller?

    Another 1,800 lines of useless digest, Tholen, well done. This should
    be a clue as to how you won the coveted Golden Killfile.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  3. Re: digest, volume 2454330

    Tholen Ham multi-posted:

    >Art Deco writes:
    >
    >11846> Newsgroups:
    >rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,
    >alt.music.white-power
    >
    >Deco ... must ... cross-post ...
    >
    >11846> A sap utterly without clues, and any chance of acquiring clues, I must
    >11846> add.

    You must be afraid no one read your other version of your clap-trap
    wastage of electrons, so you had to send it twice.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  4. Deco is Stupid 54

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > Another 1,800 lines of useless digest, Tholen, well done. This should
    > be a clue as to how you won the coveted Golden Killfile.

    It's sure funny that all past recipients of the "Golden Killfile" are
    ignored and not posted to by AUK Ko0kers, but
    YOU insist on posting to Tholen on a daily basis like he never won the
    award, voted for by all the AUK regulars.

    Tholen soooo OWNS you Deco!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    Secret AUK Cabal in "Top Level" planning session:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DxIxhM9GM

  5. Re: PP NOMINATION: Re: digest, volume 2454326

    Art Deco wrote in news:130820071918061851%
    erfc@caballista.org:

    > Auto-flame grade AA, and quite amusing. For his self-spank, I nominate
    > David "Classic Tholenator(tm)" Tholen, aka Tholen Ham, aka
    > "tholen@antispam.ham", for the Palmjob Paddle.
    >
    > Seconds?

    Certainly. Kazoo needs competition.
    --
    Pinku-Sensei
    Co-FNVW of AUK

  6. Re: PP NOMINATION: Re: digest, volume 2454326

    Pinku-Sensei wrote:

    >Art Deco wrote in news:130820071918061851%
    >erfc@caballista.org:
    >
    >> Auto-flame grade AA, and quite amusing. For his self-spank, I nominate
    >> David "Classic Tholenator(tm)" Tholen, aka Tholen Ham, aka
    >> "tholen@antispam.ham", for the Palmjob Paddle.
    >>
    >> Seconds?

    >Certainly. Kazoo needs competition.

    I hope you realize this will get you digested. You have be warned.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer