Re: digest, volume 2454322 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: digest, volume 2454322 - OS2 ; "Art Deco" wrote in message > Another instance where Tholen raises the white surrender flag and runs > away. Just like the Coward Pedo Deco. Still posting to the "Golden Killfile" Coward Deco? HJ -- "Silly little awards" - pinku-sensei@caballista.org ...

  1. Deco is Stupid 28

    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    Secret AUK Cabal in "Top Level" planning session:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DxIxhM9GM

  2. More PP Evidence: Re: digest, volume 2454326

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >11777> That "whooooooooooooooosh" sound you just heard involved the clues you
    >11777> just failed to latch onto.
    >
    >How ironic, coming from the person who still hasn't latched onto the
    >concept of a Golden Killfile.

    Here's a small hint, Tholen -- perhaps you should read up on what the
    Golden Killfile means before inserting your shoe leather any farther
    into the facial orifice. But you won't.

    Try and sort this out, I know you can't:

    *plonk*

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  3. Deco is Stupid 29

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > Auto-flame grade AA,

    Still posting to the "Golden Killfile" Coward Deco?

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    Secret AUK Cabal in "Top Level" planning session:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DxIxhM9GM

  4. Deco is Stupid 30

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > *plonk*

    Liar and Coward!

    Still posting to the "Golden Killfile" Coward Deco?

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    Secret AUK Cabal in "Top Level" planning session:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DxIxhM9GM

  5. CUSTER NOMINATION: Re: digest, volume 2454326

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >11773> Guilt by association, well done. Of course the information on TT has
    >11773> nothing whatsoever in common with the veracity of the information on
    >11773> the official AUK website -- another canard tossed into the wind by the
    >11773> Illogical Astrologer.
    >
    >Where did Malloy allegedly do that, Deco?

    Note: no rational response to exposure of his use of propaganda and
    logical fallacy, only yet another transparent diversion.

    >11782> Thanks, yes it was a good day.

    Note: no response.

    >11782> Please explain how you believe your shiny new kook award is owned by me.

    Note: no response.

    >11782> Note: "some people" not specified -- appeal to unknown authorities.

    Note: no response.

    >11782> Note: "why I call them Famous Last Words" -- appeal to self as an
    >11782> authority.
    >
    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Note: no rational response following use of propaganda and logical
    fallacies.

    "George Armstrong Custer "Kicked @$$" Award"

    "Given to those brave, inspiring crusaders who will keep up a lost
    lunatic cause despite all odds, even after the enemy has won, set up
    their own superpower in their midst and are chugging Guinness in a
    Kook-free world scenario."

    Heh, this sure sounds Tholen and his decades-long grand crusade against
    the "antagonists", so I shall nominate said Tholen for the Custer
    Kicked @$$ award.

    Seconds?

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  6. Re: CUSTER NOMINATION: Re: digest, volume 2454326

    Art Deco wrote:
    > Tholen Ham tholed:
    >
    >>11773> Guilt by association, well done. Of course the information on TT has
    >>11773> nothing whatsoever in common with the veracity of the information on
    >>11773> the official AUK website -- another canard tossed into the wind by the
    >>11773> Illogical Astrologer.
    >>
    >>Where did Malloy allegedly do that, Deco?

    > Note: no rational response to exposure of his use of propaganda and
    > logical fallacy, only yet another transparent diversion.
    >
    >>11782> Thanks, yes it was a good day.

    > Note: no response.
    >>
    >>11782> Please explain how you believe your shiny new kook award is owned by me.

    > Note: no response.
    >>
    >>11782> Note: "some people" not specified -- appeal to unknown authorities.

    > Note: no response.
    >
    >>11782> Note: "why I call them Famous Last Words" -- appeal to self as an
    >>11782> authority.
    >>
    >>Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Note: no rational response following use of propaganda and logical
    > fallacies.
    >
    > "George Armstrong Custer "Kicked @$$" Award"
    >
    > "Given to those brave, inspiring crusaders who will keep up a lost
    > lunatic cause despite all odds, even after the enemy has won, set up
    > their own superpower in their midst and are chugging Guinness in a
    > Kook-free world scenario."
    >
    > Heh, this sure sounds Tholen and his decades-long grand crusade against
    > the "antagonists", so I shall nominate said Tholen for the Custer
    > Kicked @$$ award.
    >
    > Seconds?

    I will gladly wave that wand.

  7. Re: CUSTER NOMINATION: Re: digest, volume 2454326

    "ah" wrote in message

    > I will gladly wave that wand.

    Put your "wand" back in your pants and act like a proper Jr. Cadet!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    Secret AUK Cabal in "Top Level" planning session:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DxIxhM9GM

  8. Re: CUSTER NOMINATION: Re: digest, volume 2454326

    On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 21:57:17 -0400, ah painted
    a red bull's eye on his forehead, ascended the altar of Fluffy and
    shouted:

    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> Tholen Ham tholed:
    >>
    >>>11773> Guilt by association, well done. Of course the information on TT has
    >>>11773> nothing whatsoever in common with the veracity of the information on
    >>>11773> the official AUK website -- another canard tossed into the wind by the
    >>>11773> Illogical Astrologer.
    >>>
    >>>Where did Malloy allegedly do that, Deco?

    >> Note: no rational response to exposure of his use of propaganda and
    >> logical fallacy, only yet another transparent diversion.
    >>
    >>>11782> Thanks, yes it was a good day.

    >> Note: no response.
    >>>
    >>>11782> Please explain how you believe your shiny new kook award is owned by me.

    >> Note: no response.
    >>>
    >>>11782> Note: "some people" not specified -- appeal to unknown authorities.

    >> Note: no response.
    >>
    >>>11782> Note: "why I call them Famous Last Words" -- appeal to self as an
    >>>11782> authority.
    >>>
    >>>Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >> Note: no rational response following use of propaganda and logical
    >> fallacies.
    >>
    >> "George Armstrong Custer "Kicked @$$" Award"
    >>
    >> "Given to those brave, inspiring crusaders who will keep up a lost
    >> lunatic cause despite all odds, even after the enemy has won, set up
    >> their own superpower in their midst and are chugging Guinness in a
    >> Kook-free world scenario."
    >>
    >> Heh, this sure sounds Tholen and his decades-long grand crusade against
    >> the "antagonists", so I shall nominate said Tholen for the Custer
    >> Kicked @$$ award.
    >>
    >> Seconds?

    >I will gladly wave that wand.

    I'll third that.
    --
    - A (Temporary) Dog |"Intelligent, reasonable
    The Domain is *erols dot com* |people understand that -
    |with elected officials"
    Put together as name@domain | - name withheld

  9. Re: CUSTER NOMINATION: Re: digest, volume 2454326

    A [Temporary] Dog wrote:

    >On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 21:57:17 -0400, ah painted
    >a red bull's eye on his forehead, ascended the altar of Fluffy and
    >shouted:
    >
    >>Art Deco wrote:
    >>> Tholen Ham tholed:

    >>> Note: no rational response to exposure of his use of propaganda and
    >>> logical fallacy, only yet another transparent diversion.

    >>> Note: no response.

    >>> Note: no response.

    >>> Note: no response.

    >>> Note: no rational response following use of propaganda and logical
    >>> fallacies.
    >>>
    >>> "George Armstrong Custer "Kicked @$$" Award"
    >>>
    >>> "Given to those brave, inspiring crusaders who will keep up a lost
    >>> lunatic cause despite all odds, even after the enemy has won, set up
    >>> their own superpower in their midst and are chugging Guinness in a
    >>> Kook-free world scenario."
    >>>
    >>> Heh, this sure sounds Tholen and his decades-long grand crusade against
    >>> the "antagonists", so I shall nominate said Tholen for the Custer
    >>> Kicked @$$ award.
    >>>
    >>> Seconds?

    >>I will gladly wave that wand.

    >I'll third that.

    TY. It appears that Tholen bravely refused to post his nomination
    acceptance lames in the thread, choosing instead to hide in today's
    "digest".

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  10. Re: digest, volume 2454327

    Tholen Ham tholed:

> [...]

    >about it.
    >
    >11784> *ding*
    >
    >I'm well aware that you're a ding-a-ling, Deco. No need to tell me
    >about it.
    >
    >11784> *ding*
    >
    >I'm well aware that you're a ding-a-ling, Deco. No need to tell me
    >about it.
    >
    >11784> *ding*
    >
    >I'm well aware that you're a ding-a-ling, Deco. No need to tell me
    >about it.
    >
    >11784> *ding*
    >
    >I'm well aware that you're a ding-a-ling, Deco. No need to tell me
    >about it.
    >
    >11784> *ding*
    >
    >I'm well aware that you're a ding-a-ling, Deco. No need to tell me
    >about it.
    >
    >11784> *ding*
    >
    >I'm well aware that you're a ding-a-ling, Deco. No need to tell me

    This lame was stupid the first time you used it.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  11. Re: digest, volume 2454327

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >11787> Suffering from reading and self identity problems again, I see. Post
    >11787> "11773" clearly referenced a post written by "tholen@antispam.ham", and
    >11787> not the alleged Joe Malloy.
    >
    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Poor Tholen, all he can do is post lies.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  12. Re: digest, volume 2454327

    Tholen Ham hosed up:

    >11789> Auto-flame grade AA, and quite amusing. For his self-spank, I nominate
    >11789> David "Classic Tholenator(tm)" Tholen, aka Tholen Ham, aka
    >11789> "tholen@antispam.ham", for the Palmjob Paddle.
    >
    >What does your nomination water have to do with OS/2, Deco?

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Please define the term "nomination water".
    Please indicate how you came to believe that I own such nonsense.

    Another fine auto-flame, BTW.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  13. Custer Nomination Speech: Re: digest, volume 2454327

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    Here it is, note the heavy reliance on his tried-and-true IKY lames:

    >11791> Tholen Ham tholed:
    >
    >Who is "Tholen Ham", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    >that alias. And what was allegedly endured while writing, Deco?
    >
    >11791> Note: no rational response to exposure of his use of propaganda and
    >11791> logical fallacy, only yet another transparent diversion.
    >
    >Classic erroneous presupposition.
    >
    >11791> Note: no response.
    >
    >I'm well aware that you didn't respond, Deco. No need to tell me
    >about it.
    >
    >11791> Note: no response.
    >
    >I'm well aware that you didn't respond, Deco. No need to tell me
    >about it.
    >
    >11791> Note: no response.
    >
    >I'm well aware that you didn't respond, Deco. No need to tell me
    >about it.
    >
    >11791> Note: no rational response following use of propaganda and logical
    >11791> fallacies.
    >
    >Classic erroneous presupposition.
    >
    >11791> "George Armstrong Custer "Kicked @$$" Award"
    >
    >11791> "Given to those brave, inspiring crusaders who will keep up a lost
    >11791> lunatic cause despite all odds, even after the enemy has won, set up
    >11791> their own superpower in their midst and are chugging Guinness in a
    >11791> Kook-free world scenario."
    >
    >What does your campaigning for the award have to do with classical music,
    >Deco?
    >
    >11791> Heh, this sure sounds Tholen and his decades-long grand crusade against
    >11791> the "antagonists", so I shall nominate said Tholen for the Custer
    >11791> Kicked @$$ award.
    >
    >Classic erroneous presupposition.
    >
    >11791> Seconds?
    >
    >What does your question have to do with classical music, Deco?

    [rec.music.classical restored]

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  14. Re: digest, volume 2454327

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  15. Re: digest, volume 2454327

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  16. Re: digest, volume 2454327

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  17. Re: digest, volume 2454327

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  18. Re: digest, volume 2454327

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  19. Re: digest, volume 2454327

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  20. Re: digest, volume 2454327