Re: digest, volume 2454322 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: digest, volume 2454322 - OS2 ; "Art Deco" wrote in message > *plonk* Liar and Coward! HJ -- "Silly little awards" - pinku-sensei@caballista.org "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad." - pinku-sensei@caballista.org "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment" - pinku-sensei@caballista.org ...

  1. Deco is Stupid 14

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > *plonk*

    Liar and Coward!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    Secret AUK Cabal in "Top Level" planning session:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DxIxhM9GM

  2. Deco is Stupid 15

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > *plonk*

    Liar and Coward!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    Secret AUK Cabal in "Top Level" planning session:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DxIxhM9GM

  3. Deco is Stupid 16

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > *plonk*

    Liar and Coward!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    Secret AUK Cabal in "Top Level" planning session:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DxIxhM9GM

  4. Deco is Stupid 17

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > *plonk*

    Liar and Coward!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    Secret AUK Cabal in "Top Level" planning session:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DxIxhM9GM

  5. Deco is Stupid 18

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > *plonk*

    Liar and Coward!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    Secret AUK Cabal in "Top Level" planning session:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DxIxhM9GM

  6. Deco is Stupid 19

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > *plonk*

    Liar and Coward!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    Secret AUK Cabal in "Top Level" planning session:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DxIxhM9GM

  7. Deco is Stupid 20

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > *plonk*

    Liar and Coward!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    Secret AUK Cabal in "Top Level" planning session:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DxIxhM9GM

  8. Deco is Stupid 21

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > *plonk*

    Liar and Coward!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    Secret AUK Cabal in "Top Level" planning session:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DxIxhM9GM

  9. Deco is Stupid 22

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > *plonk*

    Liar and Coward!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    Secret AUK Cabal in "Top Level" planning session:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DxIxhM9GM

  10. Deco is Stupid 23

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > *plonk*

    Liar and Coward!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    Secret AUK Cabal in "Top Level" planning session:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DxIxhM9GM

  11. UV Points Galore: Re: digest, volume 2454326

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    Oh boy, this will be fun!

    >alias # today total year 4 year 3 year 2
    >-------------- ------- ----- ------ ------ ------
    >deco 14 835 4393 3722 2268

    *ding*

    >bruce 16 518 3369 2867 1979
    >ah 11 368 669 320 112
    >honestjohn 14 297 445 90 0
    >nobuyout 266 5 0 0
    >techno 179 0 0 0
    >baker 5 153 0 0 0
    >dvh 138 0 0 0
    >snuhwolf 136 2 0 0
    >hucker 17 128 284 44 4
    >matt 62 0 0 0
    >wolf 49 0 0 0
    >holly 37 6 0 0
    >andrealphus 35 0 0 0
    >funk 34 0 0 0
    >*.* 33 0 539 0
    >bahn 31 0 0 0
    >dizzy 1 31 15 132 135
    >barney 29 0 0 0
    >delaney 28 0 0 0
    >newsgroup 24 0 0 0
    >haller 20 0 0 0
    >leach 5 20 1 39 0
    >ross 20 4 62 319
    >fastla 19 0 0 0
    >doctroid 17 0 0 0
    >goldstein 16 0 0 0
    >karttunen 3 16 0 0 0
    >rudy 16 0 0 0
    >crighton 15 18 0 0
    >crane 14 16 0 0
    >malloy 2 14 3 47 30
    >knickerbocker 13 0 0 0
    >wilson 13 0 0 0

    *ding*

    Ooops, a Digestor error (these never happen):

    >anonym 12 0 0 0
    >baby 12 0 0 0
    >ifntxktyupll 12 0 0 0
    >imposter 12 1 18 12
    >wehrung 12 20 27 75
    >haslam 11 139 534 198
    >bisectional 10 33 154 377
    >bobandcarole 10 0 0 0
    >caduceus 10 0 0 0
    >edwards 9 0 0 0
    >leyland 9 1 0 0
    >martin 9 0 0 0
    >posi 9 0 0 0
    >cerumen 8 0 0 0
    >ing 8 0 0 0
    >mcgonnell 8 0 0 0
    >moening 8 0 0 0
    >penguin 7 0 0 0
    >salad 7 0 0 0
    >dorkless 6 0 0 0
    >double-a 6 148 145 1
    >kali 6 0 22 6
    >scruffy 6 6 0 0 0
    >bookman 5 26 44 15
    >gerry 5 0 0 0
    >granzeau 5 1 0 0
    >hagar 5 22 1 0
    >hall 5 3 70 52
    >oster 5 0 0 0
    >anges 4 0 2 2
    >daedalus 4 0 40 3
    >rooney 4 3 0 0
    >stacia 4 0 0 0
    >terri 4 0 0 0
    >dan 3 0 0 0
    >dionisio 1 3 0 0 0
    >ed 3 0 0 0
    >gamble 3 1 5 1
    >gilligan 3 0 0 0
    >knoll 3 0 0 0
    >lamey 3 1 0 0
    >n 3 0 0 0
    >pinku 3 0 24 2
    >roosevelt 3 0 0 0

    *ding*
    *ding*

    >shelly 3 0 0 0
    >tallis 3 111 0 0
    >vampyres 3 0 0 0
    >77ogra 2 0 0 0
    >allen 2 0 2 0
    >antonomasia 2 0 0 0
    >bugged 2 0 0 0
    >bush 2 0 0 0

    *ding*
    *ding*

    >cleveland 2 0 0 0

    *ding*

    >donut 2 0 0 0
    >fillmore 2 2 1 0 0

    *ding*

    >harrison 2 1 0 0

    *ding*

    >hutcheon 2 0 1 0
    >johnson 2 0 0 0

    *ding*
    *ding*

    >kadaitcha 2 24 40 13
    >leo 2 0 0 0
    >loonie 2 35 178 62
    >lurk 2 0 0 0
    >pervert 2 4 0 0
    >pete 2 0 0 0
    >pluto 2 8 0 0
    >polk 2 3 0 0

    *ding*

    >prai jei 2 3 3 9
    >salt 2 0 0 0
    >sharkey 2 0 0 0
    >sitna 2 0 0 0
    >telstar 2 0 0 0
    >adams 1 2 0 0

    *ding*
    *ding*

    >aeyeaws 1 0 0 0
    >alan 1 0 0 0
    >aratzio 1 6 54 133
    >arthur 1 0 0 0

    *ding*

    >babbit 1 0 0 0
    >barbara 1 0 0 0
    >blake 1 0 0 0
    >bornfeld 1 0 2 6
    >buchanan 1 0 0 0

    *ding*

    >burnore 1 0 9 1
    >carstairs 1 0 0 0
    >carter 1 0 0 0

    *ding*

    >chatnoir 1 0 0 0
    >chauvin 1 0 0 0
    >chic 1 0 0 0
    >christopher 1 0 0 0
    >clayton 1 0 0 0
    >clinton 1 0 0 0

    *ding*

    >coolidge 1 0 0 0

    *ding*

    >cormac 1 0 0 0
    >cujo 1 5 9 2
    >eisenhower 1 0 0 0

    *ding*

    >elizabot 1 11 6 51
    >fields 1 0 6 87
    >fighter 1 0 0 0
    >ford 1 0 0 0

    *ding*

    >garfield 1 0 0 0

    *ding*

    >gilchrist 1 0 0 0
    >gimp 1 0 0 0
    >grant 1 0 0 0

    *ding*

    >grantco 1 0 8 120
    >aing 1 1 0 0

    *ding*

    >hayes 1 0 0 0

    *ding*

    >holmes 1 2 0 0
    >hoover 1 0 0 0

    *ding*

    >hunter 1 0 0 0
    >jack 1 0 0 0
    >jackson 1 1 0 0

    *ding*

    >jefferson 1 1 0 0

    *ding*

    >kennedy 1 0 6 9

    *ding*

    >kevin 1 0 0 0
    >kooda 1 0 0 0
    >krappinwolf 1 0 0 0
    >laredo 1 0 0 0
    >lincoln 1 1 0 0

    *ding*

    >madison 1 2 0 0

    *ding*

    >mckinley 1 0 0 0

    *ding*

    >mdmeenken 1 0 0 0
    >miguel 1 0 0 0
    >monroe 1 1 0 0

    *ding*

    >"nightingale" 1 36 0 59
    >nixon 1 0 0 0

    *ding*

    >oink 1 0 0 0
    >pequre 1 0 0 0
    >pierce 1 0 0 0

    *ding*

    >ragnar 1 0 0 0
    >reagan 1 0 0 0

    *ding*

    >scotty 1 0 0 0
    >taft 1 0 0 0

    *ding*

    >taylor 1 1 0 0

    *ding*

    >trippy 1 0 0 0
    >truman 1 0 0 0

    *ding*

    >tyler 1 1 0 0

    *ding*

    >tynk 1 0 0 0
    >van buren 1 1 0 0

    *ding*

    >washington 1 1 0 0

    *ding*

    >wrangler 1 0 0 0
    >yappinwolf 1 0 0 0
    >yoda 1 0 0 0
    >-------------- ------- ----- ----- ----- ------
    > 174 97 4038 11359 11687 9100

    Technically I can claim a UV point for each of the 40+ sockpuppets, but
    it is so mind-numbingly easy to get on your lits that I'll just claim a
    single point.

    Thanks, Tholen!

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  12. Re: digest, volume 2454326

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >11771> You really are this dense.

    >11771> *plonk*
    >
    >Famous Last Words.

    >11772> *plonk*
    >
    >Famous Last Words.

    >11773> *plonk*
    >
    >Famous Last Words.

    >11774> *plonk*
    >
    >Famous Last Words.

    >11775> *plonk*
    >
    >Famous Last Words.

    >11776> *plonk*
    >
    >Famous Last Words.

    >11777> *plonk*
    >
    >Famous Last Words.

    >11777> *plonk*
    >
    >Famous Last Words.

    >11778> *plonk*
    >
    >Famous Last Words.

    >11779> *plonk*
    >
    >Famous Last Words.

    >11780> *plonk*
    >
    >Famous Last Words.

    >11781> *plonk*

    >11782> *plonk*
    >
    >Famous Last Words.

    >11783> *plonk*
    >
    >Famous Last Words.

    Indeed, you really are this dense.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  13. Re: digest, volume 2454326

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >11772> Note: link to Tholen's kook awards is gone, as predicted.
    >
    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Your lies are not worth the electrons you waste to post them.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  14. Re: digest, volume 2454326

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >11773> Guilt by association, well done. Of course the information on TT has
    >11773> nothing whatsoever in common with the veracity of the information on
    >11773> the official AUK website -- another canard tossed into the wind by the
    >11773> Illogical Astrologer.
    >
    >Where did Malloy allegedly do that, Deco?

    Suffering from reading and self identity problems again, I see. Post
    "11773" clearly referenced a post written by "tholen@antispam.ham", and
    not the alleged Joe Malloy.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  15. Deco is Stupid 24

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > Indeed, you really are this dense.

    Still posting to the "Golden Killfile" Coward Deco?

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    Secret AUK Cabal in "Top Level" planning session:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DxIxhM9GM

  16. Deco is Stupid 25

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > Your lies are not worth the electrons you waste to post them.

    Still posting to the "Golden Killfile" Coward Deco?

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    Secret AUK Cabal in "Top Level" planning session:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DxIxhM9GM

  17. Re: digest, volume 2454326

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >11774> Please indicate what constitutes the "classic erroneous presupposition":
    >
    >11774> (A) that you whine about "classic invectives"
    >11774> (B) that your lames are patented
    >11774> (C) that you use "I'm well aware that you are a ..." over and over
    >11774> (D) that "I'm well aware that you are a ..." is a lame
    >
    >What does that have to do with OS/2, Deco?

    Another instance where Tholen raises the white surrender flag and runs
    away.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  18. Deco is Stupid 26

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > Thanks, Tholen!

    Still posting to the "Golden Killfile" Coward Deco?

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    Secret AUK Cabal in "Top Level" planning session:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DxIxhM9GM

  19. PP NOMINATION: Re: digest, volume 2454326

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >11776> You are "you clueless git", Tholen.
    >
    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >
    >11776> I trust that you are unable to
    >11776> comprehend this simple fact, Tholen.
    >
    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Auto-flame grade AA, and quite amusing. For his self-spank, I nominate
    David "Classic Tholenator(tm)" Tholen, aka Tholen Ham, aka
    "tholen@antispam.ham", for the Palmjob Paddle.

    Seconds?

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  20. Deco is Stupid 27