Re: Odd media player behaviour - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Odd media player behaviour - OS2 ; On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 03:09:22 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote: > Peter Hucker wrote: >> On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 01:36:26 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote: >> >> > Peter Hucker wrote: >> >> On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 ...

  1. Re: Odd media player behaviour

    On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 03:09:22 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Because I can speak it.

    >> Can you type it?

    > Yes, PHucker.

    Translate the following into Malaysian:

    Some precision or fragile objects, such as passengers, who need time to sense stress changes and adjust their muscle tension, or suffer, e.g., whiplash, can be safely subjected not only to a maximum acceleration, but also to a maximum jerk.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    In 1999 the creators of KY Jelly created a new product. It was called "Y2K Jelly." It allowed you to get four digits in your date instead of two.

  2. Re: Odd media player behaviour

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 03:09:22 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Can you type it?

    > > Yes, PHucker.

    > Translate the following into Malaysian:
    >
    > Some precision or fragile objects, such as passengers, who need time to sense stress changes and adjust their muscle tension, or suffer, e.g., whiplash, can be safely subjected not only to a maximum acceleration, but also to a maximum jerk.

    Mengapa saya mesti, anda brengsek?

  3. Re: Odd media player behaviour

    On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 08:47:14 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Yes, PHucker.

    >> Translate the following into Malaysian:
    >>
    >> Some precision or fragile objects, such as passengers, who need time to sense stress changes and adjust their muscle tension, or suffer, e.g., whiplash, can be safely subjected not only to a maximum acceleration, but also to a maximum jerk.

    > Mengapa saya mesti, anda brengsek?

    That's compressed Malaysian, incompatible with some species.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Is a castrated pig disgruntled?

  4. Re: Odd media player behaviour

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 08:47:14 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Translate the following into Malaysian:
    > >>
    > >> Some precision or fragile objects, such as passengers, who need time to sense stress changes and adjust their muscle tension, or suffer, e.g., whiplash, can be safely subjected not only to a maximum acceleration, but also to a maximum jerk.

    > > Mengapa saya mesti, anda brengsek?

    > That's compressed Malaysian, incompatible with some species.

    In other words, you don't know what it mean.

  5. Re: Odd media player behaviour

    On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:56:27 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Mengapa saya mesti, anda brengsek?

    >> That's compressed Malaysian, incompatible with some species.

    > In other words, you don't know what it mean.

    It means "Some precision or fragile objects, such as passengers, who need time to sense stress changes and adjust their muscle tension, or suffer, e.g., whiplash, can be safely subjected not only to a maximum acceleration, but also to a maximum jerk."

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.

  6. Re: Odd media player behaviour

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:56:27 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> That's compressed Malaysian, incompatible with some species.

    > > In other words, you don't know what it mean.

    > It means "Some precision or fragile objects, such as passengers, who need time to sense stress changes and adjust their muscle tension, or suffer, e.g., whiplash, can be safely subjected not only to a maximum acceleration, but also to a maximum jerk."

    Classic repetition, PHucker. You are a maximum jerk.

  7. Re: Odd media player behaviour

    On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 02:09:27 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > In other words, you don't know what it mean.

    >> It means "Some precision or fragile objects, such as passengers, who need time to sense stress changes and adjust their muscle tension, or suffer, e.g., whiplash, can be safely subjected not only to a maximum acceleration, but also to a maximum jerk."

    > Classic repetition, PHucker. You are a maximum jerk.

    Stop dreaming about me wanking.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    How do you play Iraqi bingo?
    B-52...F-16...B-2

  8. Re: Odd media player behaviour

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 02:09:27 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> It means "Some precision or fragile objects, such as passengers, who need time to sense stress changes and adjust their muscle tension, or suffer, e.g., whiplash, can be safely subjected not only to a maximum acceleration, but also to a maximum jerk."

    > > Classic repetition, PHucker. You are a maximum jerk.

    > Stop dreaming about me wanking.

    I wouldn't dream of it, PHucker.

  9. Re: Odd media player behaviour

    On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 08:52:19 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Classic repetition, PHucker. You are a maximum jerk.

    >> Stop dreaming about me wanking.

    > I wouldn't dream of it, PHucker.

    I don't like the implication.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    A "Frisbeterian" believes that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and you can't get it back down.

  10. Re: Odd media player behaviour

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 08:52:19 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Stop dreaming about me wanking.

    > > I wouldn't dream of it, PHucker.

    > I don't like the implication.

    What is it?

  11. Re: Odd media player behaviour

    On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 03:52:12 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > I wouldn't dream of it, PHucker.

    >> I don't like the implication.

    > What is it?

    That you'd prefer to do it than dream it.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it. -- Mark Twain

  12. Re: Odd media player behaviour

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 03:52:12 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> I don't like the implication.

    > > What is it?

    > That you'd prefer to do it than dream it.

    In your dreams, PHucker.

  13. Re: Odd media player behaviour

    On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 03:55:43 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > What is it?

    >> That you'd prefer to do it than dream it.

    > In your dreams, PHucker.

    Don't confuse the issue.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Stupid laws, number 467: In America, it is illegal to put money in someone elses parking meter.

  14. Re: Odd media player behaviour

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 03:55:43 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> That you'd prefer to do it than dream it.

    > > In your dreams, PHucker.

    > Don't confuse the issue.

    Wear a condom to prevent issue.

    > Stupid laws, number 467: In America, it is illegal to put money in someone elses parking meter.

    Why?

  15. Re: Odd media player behaviour

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 15:35:38 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Don't confuse the issue.

    > > Wear a condom to prevent issue.

    > http://hucker.plus.com/temp/att00040.jpg

    Are we back onto your mother now, PHucker?

    > >> Stupid laws, number 467: In America, it is illegal to put money in someone elses parking meter.

    > > Why?

    > Because America is a 3rd world country full of religious nuts. They haven't yet developed like the rest of us.

    Charity begins at home.

+ Reply to Thread