Art Deco writes:

11701> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men,sci.psychology.psych otherapy

Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

11701> Looking back through this intellectual exchange, I'm now wondering what
11701> the difference is between "totally insane" and "Totally Insane".

11701>

11702> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.cl assical,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,demon.local,alt.sleazy-weasel

Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

11702> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

Another day, another 2 articles from Art Deco cross-posted to
unrelated newsgroups.

11702> Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads for alt.astronomy
11702> Trainer and leash holder of:
11702> Honest "Clockbrain" John
11702> nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
11702> Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

Boilerplate spam from Art Deco. How hypocritical of him, considering
his own remarks:

"Oh lookie, my boilerplate spam from the Davie Files is now
up to 80 lines."
--Art Deco

"I order you to add this quote to your boilerplate spam."
--Art Deco

"Out-of-context quotes in your boilerplate spam, Davie,
how kooky."
--Art Deco

"This was in response to your boilerplate spam that includes
out-of-context quotes by different people."
--Art Deco

"Put my words into your boilerplate screed, Tholen, without
your selective, out-of-context quoting. I dare you."
--Art Deco

"Just more of your boilerplate screed, without meaning."
--Art Deco

"Along with his spamming of his boilerplate screeds"
--Art Deco

"Classic control issues on your part, given that you are
powerless to stop me from doing as I please, other than
repeated whining via your boilerplate screed. No surprise
here, really."
--Art Deco

Deco is still operating under the delusion that his family name is Deco:

"Apparently in Tholen World, everyone is supposed to refer to
everyone else solely by their family name, anything else is
verboten."
--Art Deco

"My personal favorite is how he demands that everyone refer to
him as 'tholen@antispam.ham', yet when he quotes others, he
hacks everything off except what he figures is the family name."
--Art Deco

"One last note about the holy digestor -- as it is a reflection
of Davey's bizarre world where everyone must be referred to only
by their family name"
--Art Deco

"This behavior can be explained by Davie's apparent belief that
all should be referenced by their family name alone and nothing
else."
--Art Deco

"As for why he thinks people should only use family names, I
have no idea."
--Art Deco

Caught in a rather obvious lie, Deco has now started backpedalling:

"It is plainly evident to anyone with a pair of neurons that
you use either the family name or some other form of shorthand
to form the labels for your oh-so-important count categories."
--Art Deco

Classic inconsistency; first "only", now "either...or".

But consider the implication: Deco doesn't have a pair of neurons,
and that's according to Deco himself.

I see that you evaded the evidence for your psychic usenet astrology,
Deco. No surprise there, really.

Did you finally figure out what your earlier posting had to do with
demon.local, Deco? You did, after all, add the newsgroup to the
distribution and then ask what your posting had to do with that
newsgroup.

I see that you completely evaded the matter of your cross-posting to
irrelevant newsgroups, Deco. No surprise there, really.

What does your ongoing "kookdance" have to do with those newsgroups,
Deco? Not that I'm really expecting an answer from you, Deco.

"I don't read dictionaries, tholen."
--Art Deco

No wonder you misuse and misspell so many words, Deco, but it's up to
you if you want to look like a fool.

"Why do you keep spamming this quote over and over, Tholen?
I did not write it."
--Art Deco

Further evidence of your reading comprehension problem, Deco, given
that I clearly stated that I never said that you wrote the quote.
Rather, I said that Art Deco wrote the quote, Deco, and that's because
Art Deco did write the quote, as evidenced by the message ID that I
provided the first time you made the accusation.

"Or perhaps your pathetic Holy Digestor FORTRAN code can't handle a
five-digit total?"
--Art Deco

Further evidence of your counting problem, Deco, given that your posting
total hadn't reached five digits at the time of your question. Also
further evidence of your reading comprehension problem, Deco, given that
the combined total from all posters was correctly reported to five digits
over three years ago.

"So ham, do you think 'deco' can make it to four-figures in a single
'year'?"
--Art Deco

Further evidence of your counting problem, Deco, given that Deco made
it to four figures in a single year for three years running.

--Kali

"It's Time for Art Deco to Remove Itself From Usenet Altogether."
--Richard Head

"Actually, I haven't a clue"
--Art Deco

"I don't need a memory"
--Art Deco

Don't bother auditioning for "The Wizard of Oz", Deco.

"To which newsgroups have I followed you around?"
--Art Deco

"I monitor your personal sandbox"
--Art Deco

Having trouble remembering to which newsgroups you've followed me,
Deco? Oh that's right. You don't need a memory.

"True that, but he apparently just lost his wife of many years,
and I no longer feel comfortable poking him."
--Art Deco

So, you admit to poking people, Deco, and you're comfortable doing so
under normal circumstances. Seek professional help, Deco.

"[massive sneckage]"
--Art Deco

"You removed the context"
--Art Deco

Classic hypocrisy.

"99.9% of the traffic in cooa consists of your digests and
people replying to them"
--Art Deco

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Rather, most of the
traffic in cooa consists of people responding to you, Deco, after
you've added the newsgroup to the distribution, and then the ongoing
follow-up to those articles. In other words, you're responsible for
most of the traffic in cooa, Deco.

"...which have nothing to do with the topic of the groups you
multi-post them into."
--Art Deco, who cross-posts to newsgroups that have nothing
to do with the topic of the groups he cross-posts them into,
including:

24hoursupport.helpdesk alt.usage.english
alt.2600 alt.usenet.kooks
alt.alien.research alt.wee.davey.mom-a-fat-whore
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk aus.general
alt.alien.visitors aus.invest
alt.antichristnet aus.science
alt.aratzio cam.misc
alt.astronomy comp.lang.fortran
alt.astronomy.art-deco comp.os.linux.advocacy
alt.atheism comp.os.os2.advocacy
alt.bad.clams comp.os.os2.apps
alt.bible.prophecy comp.os.os2.misc
alt.buzzard.rules comp.sys.mac
alt.cascade demon.local
alt.christnet.christianlife gac.physics.astronomy
alt.christnet.prayer ne.weather
alt.comedy.standup news.groups
alt.conspriacy rec.arts.marching.drumcorps
alt.culture.alaska rec.arts.movies.current-films
alt.digestors.holy rec.arts.poems
alt.fan.art-bell rec.arts.sf.written
alt.fan.art-bell.art-deco rec.aviation.products
alt.fan.keanu-reeves rec.gambling.lottery
alt.fan.letter.m rec.music.classical
alt.fan.madonna rec.org.mensa
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh rec.sports.basketball.college
alt.fan.states.new-jersey rec.sports.football.college
alt.fan.states.texas rec.woodworking
alt.fan.steveleyland sci.archaeology
alt.flame sci.astro
alt.****nozzles sci.electronics.basics
alt.gothic sci.electronics.design
alt.hackers.malicious sci.geo.earthquakes
alt.home.repair sci.geo.geology
alt.languages.french sci.math
alt.messianic sci.med.cardiology
alt.music.michael-jackson sci.philosophy.tech
alt.music.white-power sci.physics
alt.non.sequitur sci.physics.cond-matter
alt.os.windows-xp sci.physics.relativity
alt.paranet.ufo sci.psychology.psychotherapy
alt.paranormal.crop-circles sci.skeptic
alt.psychology.help sci.space.history
alt.religion.christian sci.space.policy
alt.religion.islam soc.culture.israel
alt.religion.kibology soc.culture.jewish
alt.revisionism soc.men
alt.sailing.asa soc.singles
alt.satellite.tv.europe soc.subculture.bondage-bdsm
alt.sci.physics.new-theories talk.politics.misc
alt.security.alarms triangle.general
alt.snuh uk.food+drink.misc
alt.society.liberalism uk.media.radio.bbc-r4
alt.spirituality.radical-faerie uk.sci.astronomy
alt.troll

================================================== ==============================

Michael Baldwin Bruce writes:

8781> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,triangle. general,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products

8781> Lame attempt at sarcasm noted.

8781> So you are more likely to win a Darwin than a Wilson.

8781> So how was that astronomer able to determine the comet's trajectory
8781> from one observation?

8781> None was shown.

8781> Everyone? Show me where it was shown in this film, or Contact or The
8781> Dish?

8781> I was more interested in knowing what the semi was doing driving up to
8781> the observatory at that time of night.

8781> In The Dish, it was shown to be done computationally. The Dish was set
8781> in 1969.

8781> Because you love the sound of your own voice?

8781> Get a clue and prove it.

8781> So?

8781> You just stated it was 33 days. So which was it? 33 or 54?

8781> Why would it be necessary to change posters etc?

8781> So? You don't seem to understand why it happens.

8781> I fail to see what robotic programming has to do with lasers,
8781> microscopes and chips.

8781> So are other methods.

8781> You've lost the plot ages ago.

8781> You present yourself as an expert on this yet you can't even fix your
8781> newsreader's word wrap problem. Why am I not impressed?

8781> Now your statements are just laughable.

8781> Which means that you can't seem to read posts coherently.

8781> Unlike yours?

8782> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical

8782> Good morning, starshine!

8782> Yes, that's true.

8783> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.religion.ch ristian,alt.religion.islam,soc.culture.iranian

8783> I know you're a retarded maroon, Wormhole.

8784> Newsgroups: rec.aviation.products,ne.weather,alt.astronomy,dem on.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy

8784> I find that hard to swallow. Much like the fact this thread is still
8784> going.

8785> Newsgroups: alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather

8785> Unlikely, PHucker. I've never met you before.

8786> Newsgroups: alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,alt.astronomy,comp.o s.os2.advocacy,ne.weather

8786> Classic lack of specificity.

8787> Newsgroups: rec.aviation.military,alt.airports,ne.weather,comp .os.os2.advocacy,demon.local

8787> How's the Belfort bar glory hole going, Markie? Still blowing fowls?

8788> Newsgroups: demon.local,alt.talk.bollocks,ne.weather,comp.os.o s2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products

8788> One can go **** oneself.

8789> Newsgroups: demon.local,alt.talk.bollocks,ne.weather,comp.os.o s2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products

8789> And you know that how?

8790> Newsgroups: triangle.general,comp.os.os2.advocacy

8790> Watch it, mush, or I'll nail your head to a coffee table.

8791> Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,nyc.general,soc.men,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,alt.gossip.royalty

8791> Why don't you convert into a newt.

8792> Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,nyc.general,soc.men,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,alt.gossip.royalty

8792> Lowest common denominator?

8793> Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,nyc.general,soc.men,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,alt.gossip.royalty

8793> Which one?

8793> Who that clown impersonating you? Or do you often reply twice?

8794> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.religion.islam,comp.os.os2.advoc acy,rec.aviation.products,triangle.general

8794> Mooslimes don't have a civilisation, Wormhole.

8795> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.religion.islam,comp.os.os2.advoc acy,demon.local,rec.aviation.products

8795> You are a stupid mooslime imbecile, Wormhole.

8796> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,demo n.local,rec.aviation.products

8796> Trust you to know what a hot poker feels like, Blert.

8797> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.religion.islam,comp.os.os2.advoc acy,demon.local,rec.aviation.products

8797> Golly, you should talk about Warphole like that.

What does your ongoing "kookdance" have to do with OS/2, Bruce?
As usual, I won't get any explanation for the alleged relevance to
OS/2 from Bruce.

"Seeing you are a woman and therefore in posession
of only half a brain"
--Michael Baldwin Bruce

"Kooks don't think rationally, Bruce."
--Michael Baldwin Bruce

"You can say that again, Bruce."
--Michael Baldwin Bruce

================================================== ==============================

ah writes:

1656> Newsgroups: alt.alien.visitors,alt.atheism,alt.fan.cropcircles ,alt.paranormal.crop-circles,sci.skeptic,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy,alt.fan.art-bell,demon.local

1656> Hi, Alexa!

1657> Newsgroups: alt.alien.visitors,alt.atheism,alt.fan.cropcircles ,alt.paranormal.crop-circles,sci.skeptic,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy,alt.fan.art-bell,demon.local

1657> Bye, Alexa!

1658> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.cl assical,demon.local

1658> Pity.

1659> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,alt.religion.kibology,dem on.local

1659> Secondead.

Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
there, really.

================================================== ==============================

honestjohn writes:

945> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usene t.kooks,demon.local,soc.men

945> LOL

946> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men,sci.psychology.psych otherapy

946> Normal people go "totally insane" and Super Ko0ks like Art Deco go "Totally
946> Insane".

946> Still obsessed with Pork, "Rump Roast" Deco?

947> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.religion.kibo logy,alt.usenet.kooks

947> Oh Paco, your "ride" is here.

948> Newsgroups: alt.alien.visitors,alt.atheism,alt.fan.cropcircles ,alt.paranormal.crop-circles,sci.skeptic,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy,alt.fan.art-bell,demon.local

948> Hi, Slurper!

949> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical,alt.religion.kibology,dem on.local

949> "Butt Roast" Slurper! Shame!

950> Newsgroups: alt.alien.visitors,alt.atheism,alt.fan.cropcircles ,alt.paranormal.crop-circles,sci.skeptic,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy,alt.fan.art-bell,demon.local

950> Bye, Slurper!

951> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.cl assical,demon.local

951> No pity for a "Deco Slurper".

What does that have to do with classical music, honestjohn?

================================================== ==============================

Bill Baker writes:

140> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.sport .billiard,alt.religion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,d emon.local,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.music.white-power,alt.politics.homosexuality

140> On your part.

140> Neither reason conflicts with the other.

141> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.sport .billiard,alt.religion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,d emon.local,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.music.white-power,alt.politics.homosexuality

141> On your part.

141> On your part.

141> Can't answer my question, I see.

141> On your part.

141> Can't answer my question, I see.

141> Can't answer my question, I see.

141> On your part.

142> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.sport .billiard,alt.religion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,d emon.local,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.music.white-power,alt.politics.homosexuality

142> On your part.

142> On your part.

142> How so?

142> How so?

142> On your part.

142> On your part.

142> See mine, too.

142> On your part.

142> On your part.

142> On your part.

142> See mine, too.

142> On your part.

142> On your part.

143> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.sport .billiard,alt.religion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,d emon.local,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.music.white-power,alt.politics.homosexuality

143> On your part.

143> The facts.

144> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.sport .billiard,alt.religion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,d emon.local,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.music.white-power,alt.politics.homosexuality

144> On your part.

144> On your part.

144> Didn't answer my question, then.

144> On your part.

144> Didn't anwer my question, then.

144> On your part.

145> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.sport .billiard,alt.religion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,d emon.local,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.music.white-power,alt.politics.homosexuality

145> On your part.

145> On your part.

145> I see you didn't answer my question. No surprise, really.

145> On your part.

145> Didn't answer my question, I see. No surprise, really.

145> On your part.

145> On your part.

145> See mine, too.

145> On your part.

145> On your part.

145> On your part.

145> See mine, too.

145> On your part.

145> On your part.

"The only thing I'm guilty of is having fun at your expense."
--Bill Baker

You enjoy being an antagonist, Baker?

"Yes, I do."
--Bill Baker

================================================== ==============================

nobuyout@gmail.com writes:

264> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usene t.kooks,demon.local,soc.men

264> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with an erroneous
264> presupposition, by John.

265> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astro nomy,alt.religion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks

265> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

265> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

266> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical

266> Classic evasion by Tholen.

266> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

266> Classic evasion by Tholen.

266> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

266> Classic evasion by Tholen.

266> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

266> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

267> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usene t.kooks,demon.local

267> Classic circular "logic" from Tholen.

268> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usene t.kooks,demon.local

268> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

268> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

268> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

268> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

268> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

268> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

269> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical

269> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

270> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical

270> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

270> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

270> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

270> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

270> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

270> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

270> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

271> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical

271> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

271> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

271> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

271> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen. You
271> were the one who generated the irony, given that you were the first
271> person to dismiss Occam's Razor.

271> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

271> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

271> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

271> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

271> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

271> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

What does that have to do with OS/2, nobuyout?

================================================== ==============================

Risto Karttunen writes:

157> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.music.white-power

157> In this thread I'm talking only to you, so obviously my statements
157> here have nothing to do with classical music. The discussions with
157> other persons are a totally different story; they may make some sense.

157> Even if it were, who would care - given that this is a discussion with
157> you?

157> Not worth the effort.

157> I do, some of them.

157> How ironic, coming from someone who seems not to comprehend the
157> difference between a supposition and an admonition.

157> You seem not to be able to grasp this: _my requests and statements
157> here have nothing to do with classical music_, only with your
157> kookiness.

157> That doesn't make it much less monotonous.

158> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.music.white-power

158> My questions have nothing to do with classical music, as I have said
158> to you several times. Don't you understand? In case you do - which at
158> this point does not seem probable, admittedly - and you also want to
158> talk about classical music, then start talking by all means and stop
158> sending those idiotic postings of yours. But I do not want to talk
158> about classical music with _you_. This nonsensical discussion just
158> happens to amuse me somewhat. It has nothing whatsoever to do with
158> classical music, do try to comprehend this.

158> Logic or illogic, when discussing with you I deliberately keep my
158> statements totally unrelated to classical music.

158> I am sure that they may make some sense. This has happened several
158> times.

158> Once again: my questions here have nothing to do with classical
158> music.

158> Of course I don't. Why do you ask, do you feel that I am
158> _pestering_you?

158> So what? The whole of this discussion is irrelevant anyway.

158> Oh well, you make my fun possible by going on with this. Are you a
158> masochist of some kind?

159> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.music.white-power

159> Can't you read? I just said I am here for some silly fun (besides, I
159> am posting this not only to r.m.c).

159> So what?

159> Who cares?

159> Again: to have some silly fun. But why are you responding to me, since
159> this discussion has nothing to do with classical music?

159> Is it a bad thing to be somewhat amused by nonsense?

159> Again: to have some silly fun.

159> Again: to have some silly fun.

159> How so?

159> Again: to have some silly fun.

159> How so? Going to a movie-theater has nothing to do with this
159> discussion.

159> Once again: my questions here have nothing to do with classical music.

159> Once again: my questions here have nothing to do with classical music.

159> Again: to have some silly fun.

159> Is it a bad thing to have some silly fun?

159> Once again: my questions here have nothing to do with classical
159> music.

What does that have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

================================================== ==============================

Right on cue, "Totally unorganized", "total flake", "totally off the
wall" Joseph Malloy writes:

299> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.music.white-power

299> Right on cue, the plagiarist known as the unfortunate tholen@i_spam.spam tholed
299> more of his crapola in addition the two postings of his which
299> amount to 2,637 and 1,167 lines (as well and lesser length postings no
299> covered in my last accounting of run-at-the-fingers Tholen).

299> Yikes, he's one sick puppy!

299> Well, puppies are cute, so make that "he's one sick baboon".

299> Then how did you know to answer, Tholen?

299> Or are you jumping in on
299> threads that don't concern you again, Tholen?

300> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.music.white-power

300> Right on cue and after posting many thousands of lines "responses" of
300> his claptrap, the plagiarist tholen@i_spam.spam tholed this incongruous analogy:

300> Uh, Tholen, if you haven't noticed, this is not a movie theater.

300> Really, Tholen.

300> Now, *you* may have the lights turned off for, um,
300> "personal reasons", but not all of us do.

300> And the whole point of
300> newsgroups is for textual interaction between people and you too,
300> Tholen.

300> But of course, if you could read for comprehension, you would
300> know that -- and you wouldn't post the crap you do, Tholen.

300> [My god, he thinks he's in a movie theater! Oy!]

What does that have to do with OS/2, Malloy?

================================================== ==============================

Kali writes:

93> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usene t.kooks,soc.men

93> Does this mean that soc.men won't accept "John C" with open,
93> hairy, man arms? He'd be first in line for shirtless hugging.

94> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men,sci.psychology.psych otherapy

94> Everyone needs to belong somewhere. Seems like a good fit to me.

94> Hi, Sensei!

What does that have to do with OS/2, Kali?

================================================== ==============================

Holly writes:

152> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usene t.kooks,demon.local,soc.men

152> Sorry Art, I couldn't resist the phun.

153> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.religion.islam,comp.os.os2.advoc acy,demon.local,rec.aviation.products

153> "Thou droning dizzy-eyed puttock!"

What does that have to do with OS/2, Holly?

================================================== ==============================

dizzy writes:

1201> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.music.white-power

1201> tholen tholed:

1201> How ironic.

What does that have to do with OS/2, dizzy?

================================================== ==============================

Riffy Crane writes:

1> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.fan. steveleyland,alt.music.white-power,alt.fan.art-bell

1> Nah, but Dave 'Tho baby' Tholen contributed some fart noises to their
1> classical music album.

What does that have to do with OS/2, Crane?

================================================== ==============================

Gary Babbit writes:

1> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usene t.kooks,soc.men

1> That why you post fifty times a day about this bloke? To prove HE'S
1> obsessed?

1> Keep your ****ing **** out of soc.men you bitchy little asshole.

How ironic, coming from someone who didn't keep his "facking ****" out
of comp.os.os2.advocacy.

================================================== ==============================

Julio Laredo writes:

1> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,triangle. general,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,alt.astro nomy,demon.local

1> You didn't know that what you wrote was satire? Oh, how sad.

1> The Darwin Awards are for those who, after a lifetime of stupid behavior,
1> has their
1> stupidity catch up and kill them. That takes a lack of knowledge, and
1> skill, and luck.
1> The Edgar Wilson Award, on the other hand, as I said, takes knowledge,
1> skill, and luck.

1> Anyone with any knowledge knows that one photograph of a planetary object
1> may show where it is at a given point in time, but not it's path or
1> velocity. So, only the incredibly stupid would guess.

1> You said there was a radio observatory. Optical scopes are used to aim.
1> Everyone knows that. To disagree would be like me objecting to the
1> truck, you say, that wipes out the "clown" couldn't because, well, the movie
1> didn't show the truck being made and having an engine of some kind put in
1> it. The accessibility to a spotter scope is a given, otherwise they can't
1> aim
1> the dish, and if they can't aim the dish, well, a pretty expensive umbrella.

1> Obviously, I had to.

1> Oh, dear, the "you know that for a fact?" throwdown. Whatever shall I do?
1> So, what? That the movies came out separated by as little as 33 days? The
1> lead time for movies can be measured in years? One did not influence
1> another
1> because principle shooting had been done and all that was left was
1> post-production?

1> Armageddon followed Deep Impact by 54 days. That would be barely enough
1> time
1> to change the posters, much less make changes in the SFX or story.

1> As in movies before and in the future, it'll happen.

1> Silent Running got the prediction on the future of robotic programming, as
1> you seem to have.

1> Some 500 years in the future. From what I saw of Deep Impact, the
1> technology
1> was in keeping with the late 20th century. Saving to a floppy was entirely
1> expected.

1> Oh, I see. I think you first need to know what a plot is. It is the story.
1> It is not your lack of knowledge of technology.

1> And if it recieves, it can't be used to send email. Recieve. Send. Not
1> quite
1> the same, no matter how much you might want it to be.

1> But, it wasn't. From what you described, it was entirely credible, to
1> someone with knowledge of astronomy and the, if you can call it that,
1> cut-throat world of cometary one-upmanship.

1> Entirely.

1> Going by the information you have given, removing the worthless opinions,
1> there is nothing in your description that is untoward for the situation.

What does that have to do with OS/2, Laredo?

================================================== ==============================

chatnoir writes:

28> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,demon.local,alt .usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell

28> Oh stop talking to yourself in the mirror!

What does that have to do with OS/2, chatnoir?

================================================== ==============================

Double-A writes:

372> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.religion.ch ristian,alt.religion.islam,soc.culture.iranian

372> It seems that most South Koreans have converted to Christianity. Even
372> around here, the Korean community has many prosperous Christian
372> churches. But their one Buddhist temple barely scrapes by, and has to
372> meet in a run down old place. I know because my wife belonged to it.

What does that have to do with OS/2, Double-A?

================================================== ==============================

flaviaR@verizon.net writes:

9> Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,nyc.general,soc.men,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,alt.gossip.royalty

9> Why don't you get your head b'rissed?

10> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,nyc.general,soc.culture.israe l,soc.men

10> He would LOVE to get that advanced.

10> Or haven't you people realized that you've been reading
10> a Jew-hating liar??

11> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,nyc.general,soc.culture.israe l,soc.men

11> It's a lying coward who is known generally as the phony rev,
11> because his *usual* nym is something with the word "reverend" in it.
11> And he often replies more than once so he can pretend it's me,
11> answering his forgery, & thereby pretend that his phony headers
11> have some validity - even tho' they are the very same headers.
11> As you can see from the absolutely insane convolutions through
11> which he puts himself, he not only has no brain, he has no life.

11> Another instant way of detecting a forgery is to check if agr is in
11> the headers (I took it out, of course).
11> He likes to irritate that group, too.

12> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,nyc.general,soc.culture.israe l,soc.men

12> This is the grey-matter challenged sicko who keeps forging me.

What does that have to do with OS/2, flaviaR?

================================================== ==============================

The Rebberend writes:

1> Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,nyc.general,soc.men,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,alt.gossip.royalty

1> Youz only get one go at converting. Once you've converted to a jew
1> there's no more.

What does that have to do with OS/2, Rebberend?

snuhwolf writes:

173> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.religion.kibo logy,alt.usenet.kooks

173> Advocation of animal abuse noted, gringo.

What does that have to do with OS/2, snuhwolf?