Re: She pulled out a gun and shot a homeless man who asked for 25 cents - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: She pulled out a gun and shot a homeless man who asked for 25 cents - OS2 ; connor_a@hotmail.com wrote: > A 62-year-old woman has shot and killed a man who asked her for 25 > cents. > > Donald Francis, who police believe was homeless, was standing outside > a service station asking people for money, Associated ...

  1. Re: She pulled out a gun and shot a homeless man who asked for 25 cents

    connor_a@hotmail.com wrote:
    > A 62-year-old woman has shot and killed a man who asked her for 25
    > cents.
    >
    > Donald Francis, who police believe was homeless, was standing outside
    > a service station asking people for money, Associated Press reported.
    >
    > http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...-23109,00.html
    >
    > Well, well. What have we here? A classic "hyerdahl" bang-bang shoot-
    > shoot scenario of a man getting in the way of an empowered armed
    > woman.
    >
    > Man, I bet she 'felt like a real woman' when she gunned that guy down.

    Sounds like a drive by to me.

  2. Re: She pulled out a gun and shot a homeless man who asked for 25 cents

    "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    news:1186645815.837897.76140@x40g2000prg.googlegro ups.com...
    > connor_a@hotmail.com wrote:
    > > A 62-year-old woman has shot and killed a man who asked her for 25
    > > cents.
    > >
    > > Donald Francis, who police believe was homeless, was standing outside
    > > a service station asking people for money, Associated Press reported.
    > >
    > > http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...-23109,00.html

    Funny...
    Aren't Guns BANNED in Australia???

    She couldn't have shot him....

  3. Re: She pulled out a gun and shot a homeless man who asked for 25 cents

    Topp@Work wrote:
    > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > news:1186645815.837897.76140@x40g2000prg.googlegro ups.com...
    > > connor_a@hotmail.com wrote:
    > > > A 62-year-old woman has shot and killed a man who asked her for 25
    > > > cents.
    > > >
    > > > Donald Francis, who police believe was homeless, was standing outside
    > > > a service station asking people for money, Associated Press reported.
    > > >
    > > > http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...-23109,00.html

    > Funny...
    > Aren't Guns BANNED in Australia???

    No.

    > She couldn't have shot him....

    Who said it happened in Australia? (Hint: we don't have quarters. The
    US does.)

+ Reply to Thread