Re: Attack of the Jellyfish! - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Attack of the Jellyfish! - OS2 ; Herbert Herbert AKA G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote: > Double-A 300 swimmers at Dayton Beach were stung by "Man of Wars" > yesterday. Their sting is like having a hot poker up your ass. I was > stung,and know many Moons ago ...

  1. Re: Attack of the Jellyfish!

    Herbert Herbert AKA G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
    > Double-A 300 swimmers at Dayton Beach were stung by "Man of Wars"
    > yesterday. Their sting is like having a hot poker up your ass. I was
    > stung,and know many Moons ago sad but true bert

    Trust you to know what a hot poker feels like, Blert.

  2. Re: Attack of the Jellyfish!

    On Aug 9, 3:42 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    > Herbert Herbert AKA G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
    >
    > > Double-A 300 swimmers at Dayton Beach were stung by "Man of Wars"
    > > yesterday. Their sting is like having a hot poker up your ass. I was
    > > stung,and know many Moons ago sad but true bert

    > Trust you to know what a hot poker feels like, Blert.

    The things humans do to one another ... You'd never catch a turtle,
    for example, applying thumb screws to a thumbed creature for a
    confession. And Cheetahs would have none to do with the likes of
    Inquisitors, although they might be swayed to slip them some E-coli in
    a salad when none were looking. Unfortunately, that sort of human
    behavior does seem to be shared with insecta. Give a beekiller (what!
    so he don't like honey) a handful of pins and he'll be shoving them
    under the poor wittle bees fingernails faster then your dad would woof
    down noodles.

  3. Re: Attack of the Jellyfish!

    On Aug 9, 5:14 am, Holly wrote:
    > On Aug 9, 3:42 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    >
    > > Herbert Herbert AKA G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

    > > > Double-A 300 swimmers at Dayton Beach were stung by "Man of Wars"
    > > > yesterday. Their sting is like having a hot poker up your ass. I was
    > > > stung,and know many Moons ago sad but true bert

    > > Trust you to know what a hot poker feels like, Blert.

    > The things humans do to one another ... You'd never catch a turtle,
    > for example, applying thumb screws to a thumbed creature for a
    > confession. And Cheetahs would have none to do with the likes of
    > Inquisitors, although they might be swayed to slip them some E-coli in
    > a salad when none were looking. Unfortunately, that sort of human
    > behavior does seem to be shared with insecta. Give a beekiller (what!
    > so he don't like honey) a handful of pins and he'll be shoving them
    > under the poor wittle bees fingernails faster then your dad would woof
    > down noodles.

    Animals and smaller creatures inflict plenty of pain. The just don't
    do it knowingly.

    Double-A

  4. Re: Attack of the Jellyfish!

    Holly wrote:
    > On Aug 9, 3:42 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    > > Herbert Herbert AKA G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
    > >
    > > > Double-A 300 swimmers at Dayton Beach were stung by "Man of Wars"
    > > > yesterday. Their sting is like having a hot poker up your ass. I was
    > > > stung,and know many Moons ago sad but true bert

    > > Trust you to know what a hot poker feels like, Blert.

    > The things humans do to one another ... You'd never catch a turtle,
    > for example, applying thumb screws to a thumbed creature for a
    > confession. And Cheetahs would have none to do with the likes of
    > Inquisitors, although they might be swayed to slip them some E-coli in
    > a salad when none were looking. Unfortunately, that sort of human
    > behavior does seem to be shared with insecta. Give a beekiller (what!
    > so he don't like honey) a handful of pins and he'll be shoving them
    > under the poor wittle bees fingernails faster then your dad would woof
    > down noodles.

    Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

  5. Re: Attack of the Jellyfish!

    "Holly" wrote in message
    news:1186661656.470359.158520@b79g2000hse.googlegr oups.com...
    > On Aug 9, 3:42 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    >> Herbert Herbert AKA G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
    >>
    >> > Double-A 300 swimmers at Dayton Beach were stung by "Man of Wars"
    >> > yesterday. Their sting is like having a hot poker up your ass. I was
    >> > stung,and know many Moons ago sad but true bert

    >> Trust you to know what a hot poker feels like, Blert.

    > The things humans do to one another ... You'd never catch a turtle,
    > for example, applying thumb screws to a thumbed creature for a
    > confession. And Cheetahs would have none to do with the likes of
    > Inquisitors, although they might be swayed to slip them some E-coli in
    > a salad when none were looking. Unfortunately, that sort of human
    > behavior does seem to be shared with insecta. Give a beekiller (what!
    > so he don't like honey) a handful of pins and he'll be shoving them
    > under the poor wittle bees fingernails faster then your dad would woof
    > down noodles.

    My dad hated noodles.

  6. Re: Attack of the Jellyfish!

    "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    news:1186707250.820301.106180@i38g2000prf.googlegr oups.com...
    > Holly wrote:

    >> > Trust you to know what a hot poker feels like, Blert.

    >> The things humans do to one another ... You'd never catch a turtle,
    >> for example, applying thumb screws to a thumbed creature for a
    >> confession. And Cheetahs would have none to do with the likes of
    >> Inquisitors, although they might be swayed to slip them some E-coli in
    >> a salad when none were looking. Unfortunately, that sort of human
    >> behavior does seem to be shared with insecta. Give a beekiller (what!
    >> so he don't like honey) a handful of pins and he'll be shoving them
    >> under the poor wittle bees fingernails faster then your dad would woof
    >> down noodles.

    > Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

    No? Then wot is Spanish Johnny doing in demon.local? (He is also known as
    the Kunt Kaye in case you are not a regular d.l reader and he has been
    rooder than the Spanish Inquistadores to ah this very morning.))

  7. Re: Attack of the Jellyfish!

    On Aug 10, 2:05 am, "anonym" wrote:
    > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in messagenews:1186707250.820301.106180@i38g2000prf.g ooglegroups.com...
    >

    > > Holly wrote:

    > >> The things humans do to one another ... You'd never catch a turtle,
    > >> for example, applying thumb screws to a thumbed creature for a
    > >> confession. And Cheetahs would have none to do with the likes of
    > >> Inquisitors, although they might be swayed to slip them some E-coli in
    > >> a salad when none were looking. Unfortunately, that sort of human
    > >> behavior does seem to be shared with insecta. Give a beekiller (what!
    > >> so he don't like honey) a handful of pins and he'll be shoving them
    > >> under the poor wittle bees fingernails faster then your dad would woof
    > >> down noodles.

    > > Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

    > No? Then wot is Spanish Johnny doing in demon.local? (He is also known as
    > the Kunt Kaye in case you are not a regular d.l reader and he has been
    > rooder than the Spanish Inquistadores to ah this very morning.))

    We tried being nice to ah, but he is such a badass!

    Double-A

  8. Re: Attack of the Jellyfish!

    Double-A wrote:
    > On Aug 10, 2:05 am, "anonym" wrote:

    >>> Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

    >> No? Then wot is Spanish Johnny doing in demon.local? (He is also known as
    >> the Kunt Kaye in case you are not a regular d.l reader and he has been
    >> rooder than the Spanish Inquistadores to ah this very morning.))

    > We tried being nice to ah, but he is such a badass!
    >
    > Double-A

    Who is "we"?

  9. Re: Attack of the Jellyfish!

    anonym wrote:
    > "Holly" wrote in message
    > news:1186661656.470359.158520@b79g2000hse.googlegr oups.com...

    >>> Trust you to know what a hot poker feels like, Blert.

    >> The things humans do to one another ... You'd never catch a turtle,
    >> for example, applying thumb screws to a thumbed creature for a
    >> confession. And Cheetahs would have none to do with the likes of
    >> Inquisitors, although they might be swayed to slip them some E-coli in
    >> a salad when none were looking. Unfortunately, that sort of human
    >> behavior does seem to be shared with insecta. Give a beekiller (what!
    >> so he don't like honey) a handful of pins and he'll be shoving them
    >> under the poor wittle bees fingernails faster then your dad would woof
    >> down noodles.
    >>

    > My dad hated noodles.

    It's not a strong predictor.

  10. Re: Attack of the Jellyfish!

    On Aug 10, 5:22 am, Holly wrote:
    > Double-A wrote:

    > >> No? Then wot is Spanish Johnny doing in demon.local? (He is also known as
    > >> the Kunt Kaye in case you are not a regular d.l reader and he has been
    > >> rooder than the Spanish Inquistadores to ah this very morning.))

    > > We tried being nice to ah, but he is such a badass!

    > > Double-A

    > Who is "we"?

    I cannot tell you that, but we are everywhere!

    Double-A

  11. Re: Attack of the Jellyfish!

    nightbat wrote

    Double-A wrote:
    Commander Double-A

    > On Aug 10, 5:22 am, Holly wrote:
    >
    >>Double-A wrote:
    >>Commander Double-A

    >>Silly as ever

    Commander Double-A

    >>Commander Double-A
    >>>We tried being nice to ah, but he is such a badass!

    >>>Double-A

    >>Holly
    >>Who is "we"?

    > Commander Double-A
    >
    > I cannot tell you that, but we are everywhere!
    >
    > Double-A

    nightbat

    Correct Commander, the elite net profound Earth Science Team
    span the World over, so few helping so many, but somebody has to do it.

    the clueless, they're everywhere,
    the nightbat

  12. Re: Attack of the Jellyfish!

    "Double-A" wrote in message

    > I cannot tell you that, but we are everywhere!

    Count me as a "we" also.

    HJ

  13. Re: Attack of the Jellyfish!

    John "C" wrote:
    > "Double-A" wrote in message
    >
    >> I cannot tell you that, but we are everywhere!

    > Count me as a "we" also.
    >
    > HJ

    Rapid cell division? Oh ... you brag!

  14. Re: Attack of the Jellyfish!

    Double-A wrote:
    > On Aug 10, 5:22 am, Holly wrote:
    >> Double-A wrote:
    >>> We tried being nice to ah, but he is such a badass!
    >>> Double-A

    >> Who is "we"?

    > I cannot tell you that, but we are everywhere!
    >
    > Double-A

    Those one way mirrors ... hey?

  15. Re: Attack of the Jellyfish!

    "Holly" wrote in message
    news:Cp6dnfFzeJFRLiHbnZ2dnUVZ_hSdnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    > John "C" wrote:
    > > "Double-A" wrote in message
    > >
    > >> I cannot tell you that, but we are everywhere!

    > > Count me as a "we" also.
    > >
    > > HJ

    > Rapid cell division? Oh ... you brag!

    "WE" answered your question:

    Double-A
    Bert
    Sir Nightbat
    Honest John

  16. Re: Attack of the Jellyfish!

    anonym wrote:
    > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > news:1186707250.820301.106180@i38g2000prf.googlegr oups.com...
    > > Holly wrote:

    > >> The things humans do to one another ... You'd never catch a turtle,
    > >> for example, applying thumb screws to a thumbed creature for a
    > >> confession. And Cheetahs would have none to do with the likes of
    > >> Inquisitors, although they might be swayed to slip them some E-coli in
    > >> a salad when none were looking. Unfortunately, that sort of human
    > >> behavior does seem to be shared with insecta. Give a beekiller (what!
    > >> so he don't like honey) a handful of pins and he'll be shoving them
    > >> under the poor wittle bees fingernails faster then your dad would woof
    > >> down noodles.

    > > Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!
    > >

    > No? Then wot is Spanish Johnny doing in demon.local? (He is also known as
    > the Kunt Kaye in case you are not a regular d.l reader and he has been
    > rooder than the Spanish Inquistadores to ah this very morning.))

    ah thole deserves it.

+ Reply to Thread