Re: WHO AM I?..hmm - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: WHO AM I?..hmm - OS2 ; Warhol wrote: > WHO AM I?..hmm You are a stupid mooslime imbecile, Wormhole....

  1. Re: WHO AM I?..hmm

    Warhol wrote:
    > WHO AM I?..hmm

    You are a stupid mooslime imbecile, Wormhole.

  2. Re: WHO AM I?..hmm

    On Aug 8, 9:54 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    > Warhol wrote:
    > > WHO AM I?..hmm

    > You are a stupid mooslime imbecile, Wormhole.

    "Thou droning dizzy-eyed puttock!"

  3. Re: WHO AM I?..hmm

    Holly wrote:
    > On Aug 8, 9:54 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    > > Warhol wrote:
    > > > WHO AM I?..hmm

    > > You are a stupid mooslime imbecile, Wormhole.

    > "Thou droning dizzy-eyed puttock!"

    Golly, you should talk about Warphole like that.

  4. Re: WHO AM I?..hmm

    On Aug 9, 3:39 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    > Holly wrote:

    > > > You are a stupid mooslime imbecile, Wormhole.

    > > "Thou droning dizzy-eyed puttock!"

    > Golly, you should talk about Warphole like that.

    I didn't say it. Twas The Bard.

  5. Re: WHO AM I?..hmm

    Holly wrote:
    > On Aug 9, 3:39 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    > > Holly wrote:

    > > > "Thou droning dizzy-eyed puttock!"

    > > Golly, you should talk about Warphole like that.

    > I didn't say it. Twas The Bard.

    So bill hates Wormhole too?

  6. Re: WHO AM I?..hmm

    On Aug 9, 10:41 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    wrote:
    > Holly wrote:

    > > > Golly, you should talk about Warphole like that.

    > > I didn't say it. Twas The Bard.

    > So bill hates Wormhole too?

    I think he's not on his radar.

  7. Re: WHO AM I?..hmm

    Holly wrote:
    > On Aug 9, 10:41 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > wrote:
    > > Holly wrote:

    > > > I didn't say it. Twas The Bard.

    > > So bill hates Wormhole too?

    > I think he's not on his radar.

    Shot down in flames already, eh?

  8. Re: WHO AM I?..hmm

    On 12 Aug, 08:24, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    > Holly wrote:
    > > On Aug 9, 10:41 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > > wrote:

    > > > So bill hates Wormhole too?

    > > I think he's not on his radar.

    > Shot down in flames already, eh?

    http://gentlyused.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/burka.jpg

  9. Re: WHO AM I?..hmm

    On Aug 12, 3:24 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    wrote:
    > Holly wrote:
    > > On Aug 9, 10:41 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > > wrote:

    > > > So bill hates Wormhole too?

    > > I think he's not on his radar.

    > Shot down in flames already, eh?-

    Stealth technology?

  10. Re: WHO AM I?..hmm

    Salman Rushdie Needs A Knighthood wrote:
    > On 12 Aug, 08:24, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    > > Holly wrote:

    > > > I think he's not on his radar.

    > > Shot down in flames already, eh?

    > http://gentlyused.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/burka.jpg

    What does that have to do with 0S/2?

  11. Re: WHO AM I?..hmm

    Holly wrote:
    > On Aug 12, 3:24 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > wrote:
    > > Holly wrote:

    > > > I think he's not on his radar.

    > > Shot down in flames already, eh?-