Re: Foam Duck NOMINATION: Re: digest, volume 2454319 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Foam Duck NOMINATION: Re: digest, volume 2454319 - OS2 ; Art Deco wrote: > Tholen Ham tholed: > > Ahem -- The prestigious Foam Duck award: > > 'Bolo Bullis Foam Duck' > > 'The spoonerism for "dumb ****", for those who've lost more marbles > than a Chinese Checker ...

  1. Re: Foam Duck NOMINATION: Re: digest, volume 2454319

    Art Deco wrote:
> [...]

    >>11677> nice new sig material, btw).
    >>
    >>Classic stupidity on your part, Deco; you still believe that a quotation
    >>from somebody else is your signature. Do you sign your checks that way,
    >>Deco?

    >>11678> Hardly a surprise considering your ludicrous claims about ah's family
    >>11678> name.
    >>
    >>Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco? It's your
    >>claim that ah's family name is "ah":

    >> "One last note about the holy digestor -- as it is a reflection
    >> of Davey's bizarre world where everyone must be referred to only
    >> by their family name"
    >> --Art Deco

    >>Another day, another 6 articles from Art Deco cross-posted to
    >>unrelated newsgroups. Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been
    >>frothing even more ever since I demonstrated how you believe
    >>that ah's family name is "ah".

    >>Deco is still operating under the delusion that his family name is Deco:

    >> "Apparently in Tholen World, everyone is supposed to refer to
    >> everyone else solely by their family name, anything else is
    >> verboten."
    >> --Art Deco

    >> "My personal favorite is how he demands that everyone refer to
    >> him as 'tholen@antispam.ham', yet when he quotes others, he
    >> hacks everything off except what he figures is the family name."
    >> --Art Deco

    >> "One last note about the holy digestor -- as it is a reflection
    >> of Davey's bizarre world where everyone must be referred to only
    >> by their family name"
    >> --Art Deco

    >> "This behavior can be explained by Davie's apparent belief that
    >> all should be referenced by their family name alone and nothing
    >> else."
    >> --Art Deco

    >> "As for why he thinks people should only use family names, I
    >> have no idea."
    >> --Art Deco
    >>
    >>Caught in a rather obvious lie, Deco has now started backpedalling:

    >> "It is plainly evident to anyone with a pair of neurons that
    >> you use either the family name or some other form of shorthand
    >> to form the labels for your oh-so-important count categories."
    >> --Art Deco

    > For his insistence that, while refusing any and all clues:
    >
    > * I believe ah's last name is "ah" via a torturous chain of illogic
    > * Joe Malloy calls himself an "astrologer" when he needles Ham about
    > wasting electrons
    > * That my last name can't be "Deco"
    > * That I backpedaled from his amazing "revelation" of what I believe
    > * Usenet signatures should and must contain nothing more than one's
    > real name
    > * Usenet signatures that contain anything else are "spam"
    > * Posting with a pseudonym is "cowardice"
    > * His complete and total inability to recognize hyperbole and satire
    >
    > I hereby nominate Tholen Ham, the Illogical Astrologer, for the Bolo

    Secondead.

  2. Andrew is a "Butt Roast" Slurper!

    "ah" wrote in message

    > Art Deco wrote:

    > > I hereby nominate Tholen Ham, the Illogical Astrologer, for the Bolo
    > > Bullis Foam Duck.
    > >
    > > Any seconds?

    > Secondead.

    "Butt Roast" Slurper! Shame!

  3. Re: Foam Duck NOMINATION: Re: digest, volume 2454319

    ah wrote:
> [...]

    >>> you use either the family name or some other form of shorthand
    >>> to form the labels for your oh-so-important count categories."
    >>> --Art Deco

    >> For his insistence that, while refusing any and all clues:
    >>
    >> * I believe ah's last name is "ah" via a torturous chain of illogic
    >> * Joe Malloy calls himself an "astrologer" when he needles Ham about
    >> wasting electrons
    >> * That my last name can't be "Deco"
    >> * That I backpedaled from his amazing "revelation" of what I believe
    >> * Usenet signatures should and must contain nothing more than one's
    >> real name
    >> * Usenet signatures that contain anything else are "spam"
    >> * Posting with a pseudonym is "cowardice"
    >> * His complete and total inability to recognize hyperbole and satire
    >>
    >> I hereby nominate Tholen Ham, the Illogical Astrologer, for the Bolo

    Pthancs.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

+ Reply to Thread