Re: digest, volume 2454318 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: digest, volume 2454318 - OS2 ; Art Deco wrote: > ah wrote: > >>Art Deco wrote: >>> Tholen Ham tholed and wasted electrons with: >>> >>>>11630> I see you are still claiming I believe nonsense, also. >>>> >>>>Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco? I am ...

  1. Re: digest, volume 2454318

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >
    >>Art Deco wrote:
    >>> Tholen Ham tholed and wasted electrons with:

    >>> Which is a nonsense claim, Ham, ergo I have no alleged "reading
    >>> comprehension problems".

    >>When did Ham start overturning conventions?

    > Ham lives for the 'tard lames. Maybe next he'll graduate to anal sex
    > lames.

    Pity.

    >>> Only an idiot would make and believe such a claims, Ham. You connect
    >>> the dots, an activity for which you have so much talent (gunaxf sbe gur
    >>> avpr arj fvt zngrevny, ogj).
    >>>
    >>> [remaining Ham tholes flushed, unread]

  2. Re: digest, volume 2454318

    "ah" wrote in message
    > Art Deco wrote:
    > > ah wrote:

    claiming

    that

    > >>When did Ham start overturning conventions?

    > > Ham lives for the 'tard lames. Maybe next he'll graduate to anal sex
    > > lames.

    > Pity.

    No pity for a "Deco Slurper".

  3. Re: digest, volume 2454318

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>When did Ham start overturning conventions?

    >> Ham lives for the 'tard lames. Maybe next he'll graduate to anal sex
    >> lames.

    >Pity.

    Ham is definitely not a two-dimensional kook.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  4. Re: digest, volume 2454318

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > Ham is definitely not a two-dimensional kook.

    But Roast Deco is definitely a two-dimensional Super Ko0K!

    How's that talking to the Golden Killfile project coming along?

    Didn't think so.

    Hee Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

  5. Re: digest, volume 2454318

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Ham lives for the 'tard lames. Maybe next he'll graduate to anal sex
    >>> lames.

    >>Pity.

    > Ham is definitely not a two-dimensional kook.

    n-dimensional?

  6. Re: digest, volume 2454318

    "ah" wrote in message
    > Art Deco wrote:
    > > ah wrote:

    claiming

    that

    > >>Pity.

    > > Ham is definitely not a two-dimensional kook.

    > n-dimensional?

    No Deco Slurping, Jr. Cadet "ah".

  7. Re: digest, volume 2454318

    ah wrote:

    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Pity.

    >> Ham is definitely not a two-dimensional kook.

    >n-dimensional?

    Think smaller.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  8. Re: digest, volume 2454318

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Ham is definitely not a two-dimensional kook.

    >>n-dimensional?

    > Think smaller.

    n-1-dimensional?

  9. Re: digest, volume 2454318

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>n-dimensional?

    >> Think smaller.

    >n-1-dimensional?

    Now take the limit as n approaches zero.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  10. Re: digest, volume 2454318

    "Art Deco" wrote in message
    > ah wrote:
    > >Art Deco wrote:

    substantiated

    sex

    > >> Think smaller.

    > >n-1-dimensional?

    > Now take the limit as n approaches zero.

    That would be your IQ, Pedo Deco.

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    Secret AUK Cabal in "Top Level" planning session:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DxIxhM9GM

  11. Re: digest, volume 2454318

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Think smaller.

    >>n-1-dimensional?

    > Now take the limit as n approaches zero.

    Gah!

    How's (n-n)-dimensional sound?

  12. Re: digest, volume 2454318

    ah wrote:

    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>n-1-dimensional?

    >> Now take the limit as n approaches zero.

    >Gah!
    >
    >How's (n-n)-dimensional sound?

    Funny how as the dimensionality approaches zero, the POAST COUNT and
    the DIGESTS approach infinity!

  13. Re: digest, volume 2454318

    Inverse functions suck!@

  14. Re: digest, volume 2454318

    Impulse functions suck!@

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

+ Reply to Thread