Re: What Is Happening - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: What Is Happening - OS2 ; Art Deco wrote: > ah wrote: >> www.freedomtofascism.com wrote: >>> On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 20:44:34 -0600, Art Deco wrote: >>> >>>>ah wrote: >>>>>Art Deco wrote: >>>>>> www.freedomtofascism.com wrote: >>>>>> >>>>>>>On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 12:18:55 -0400, "Hybrid of Cain....not ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

  1. Re: What Is Happening

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>www.freedomtofascism.com wrote:

    >>> It is absolutely certain your nemesis has already left the planet.

    >>Hi, Alexa!

    > Hi, Alexa!

    Hi, Alexa!

  2. Re: What Is Happening

    wrote:

    evolved....."

    personal

    > >>Hi, Alexa!

    > > Hi, Alexa!

    > Hi, Alexa!

    Hi, Slurper!

  3. Re: What Is Happening

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Hi, Alexa!

    >> Hi, Alexa!

    >Hi, Alexa!

    Hi, Alexa!

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  4. Re: What Is Happening

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Hi, Alexa!

    >>Hi, Alexa!

    > Hi, Alexa!

    Hi, Alexa!

  5. Re: What Is Happening

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Hi, Alexa!

    >> Hi, Alexa!

    >Hi, Alexa!

    Hi, Alexa!

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  6. Re: What Is Happening

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Hi, Alexa!

    >>Hi, Alexa!

    > Hi, Alexa!

    Hi, Alexa!

  7. Re: What Is Happening

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Hi, Alexa!

    >> Hi, Alexa!

    >Hi, Alexa!

    Hi, Alexa!

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  8. Re: What Is Happening

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Hi, Alexa!

    >>Hi, Alexa!

    > Hi, Alexa!

    Hi, Alexa!

  9. Re: What Is Happening

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Hi, Alexa!

    >> Hi, Alexa!

    >Hi, Alexa!

    Hi, Alexa!

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  10. Re: What Is Happening

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Hi, Alexa!

    >>Hi, Alexa!

    > Hi, Alexa!

    Hi, Alexa!

  11. Re: What Is Happening

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Hi, Alexa!

    >> Hi, Alexa!

    >Hi, Alexa!

    Hi, Alexa!

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  12. Re: What Is Happening

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Hi, Alexa!

    >>Hi, Alexa!

    > Hi, Alexa!

    Hi, Alexa!

  13. Re: What Is Happening

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >--

    >planet.

    >>>Hi, Alexa!

    >> Hi, Alexa!

    >Hi, Alexa!

    Hi, Alexa!

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  14. Re: What Is Happening

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>--

    >>planet.

    >>> Hi, Alexa!

    >>Hi, Alexa!

    > Hi, Alexa!

    Hi, Alexa!

  15. Re: What Is Happening

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>--

    >google.

    >>>planet.

    >>>Hi, Alexa!

    >> Hi, Alexa!

    >Hi, Alexa!

    Hi, Alexa!

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  16. Re: What Is Happening

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>google.

    >>> Hi, Alexa!

    >>Hi, Alexa!

    > Hi, Alexa!

    Hi, Alexa!

  17. Re: What Is Happening

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >money

    >>>google.

    >>>Hi, Alexa!

    >> Hi, Alexa!

    >Hi, Alexa!

    Hi, Alexa!

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  18. Re: What Is Happening

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>money

    >>> Hi, Alexa!

    >>Hi, Alexa!

    > Hi, Alexa!

    Hi, Alexa!

  19. Re: What Is Happening

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >Cain....not

    >>>money

    >paid.

    >>>Hi, Alexa!

    >> Hi, Alexa!

    >Hi, Alexa!

    Hi, Alexa!

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  20. Re: What Is Happening

    Art Deco wrote: