Re: Ghoulee's Daughter Supports Obama! - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Ghoulee's Daughter Supports Obama! - OS2 ; flav...@verizon.net wrote: > On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 17:47:27 -0400, Slim wrote: > > >On 2007-08-07 15:21:02 -0400, flaviaR@verizon.net said: > > > >> On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 15:12:22 -0400, Slim wrote: > >> > >>> On 2007-08-07 13:44:11 ...

  1. Re: Ghoulee's Daughter Supports Obama!

    flav...@verizon.net wrote:
    > On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 17:47:27 -0400, Slim wrote:

    > >> Irish is an ethnicity.

    > >> Of course jew is a race. That's why jews look jewish!

    > >> You have photographs of these jews?

    > >> Up yours, goy asshole.

    > >You can't change your race, girlchick.

    > Of course you can. The process is known as "conversion". It's all in
    > the torah.
    >
    > Susan

    Why don't you convert into a newt.

  2. Re: Ghoulee's Daughter Supports Obama!

    On Aug 8, 6:36 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    > flav...@verizon.net wrote:

    > > >You can't change your race, girlchick.

    > > Of course you can. The process is known as "conversion". It's all in
    > > the torah.

    > > Susan

    > Why don't you convert into a newt

    Youz only get one go at converting. Once you've converted to a jew
    there's no more.

  3. Re: Ghoulee's Daughter Supports Obama!

    On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 22:36:28 -0700, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    wrote:

    >flav...@verizon.net wrote:

    >> >You can't change your race, girlchick.

    >> Of course you can. The process is known as "conversion". It's all in
    >> the torah.
    >>
    >> Susan

    >Why don't you convert into a newt.

    Why don't you get your head b'rissed?

    Susan

  4. Re: Ghoulee's Daughter Supports Obama!

    On 8-Aug-2007, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:

    > > >You can't change your race, girlchick.

    > > Of course you can. The process is known as "conversion". It's all in
    > > the torah.
    > >
    > > the phony rev

    > Why don't you convert into a newt.

    He would LOVE to get that advanced.

    Or haven't you people realized that you've been reading
    a Jew-hating liar??

    Susan

  5. Re: Ghoulee's Daughter Supports Obama!

    The Rebberend wrote:
    > On Aug 8, 6:36 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    > > flav...@verizon.net wrote:

    > > > Of course you can. The process is known as "conversion". It's all in
    > > > the torah.

    > > > Susan

    > > Why don't you convert into a newt

    > Youz only get one go at converting. Once you've converted to a jew
    > there's no more.

    Lowest common denominator?

  6. Re: Ghoulee's Daughter Supports Obama!

    flav...@verizon.net wrote:
    > On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 22:36:28 -0700, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > wrote:
    >
    > >flav...@verizon.net wrote:

    > >> Of course you can. The process is known as "conversion". It's all in
    > >> the torah.
    > >>
    > >> Susan

    > >Why don't you convert into a newt.

    > Why don't you get your head b'rissed?

    Which one?

    > Susan

    Who that clown impersonating you? Or do you often reply twice?

  7. Re: Ghoulee's Daughter Supports Obama!

    > > >Why don't you convert into a newt.

    > > Why don't you get your head b'rissed?

    > Which one?
    >

    > Who that clown impersonating you? Or do you often reply twice?

    It's a lying coward who is known generally as the phony rev,
    because his *usual* nym is something with the word "reverend" in it.
    And he often replies more than once so he can pretend it's me,
    answering his forgery, & thereby pretend that his phony headers
    have some validity - even tho' they are the very same headers.
    As you can see from the absolutely insane convolutions through
    which he puts himself, he not only has no brain, he has no life.

    Another instant way of detecting a forgery is to check if agr is in
    the headers (I took it out, of course).
    He likes to irritate that group, too.

    Susan

  8. Re: Ghoulee's Daughter Supports Obama!

    On 8-Aug-2007, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:

    > The Rebberend wrote:

    This is the grey-matter challenged sicko who keeps forging me.

    Susan

  9. Re: Ghoulee's Daughter Supports Obama!

    wrote in message
    newsLpui.17410$J13.16367@trnddc02...

    >> > Of course you can. The process is known as "conversion". It's all in
    >> > the torah.
    >> >
    >> > the phony rev

    >> Why don't you convert into a newt.

    > He would LOVE to get that advanced.

    One more cell, cohen, and you qualify as an amoeba.

  10. Re: Ghoulee's Daughter Supports Obama!

    wrote in message

    > On 8-Aug-2007, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    >
    >> The Rebberend wrote:

    > This is the grey-matter challenged sicko who keeps forging me.

    Not that the whining, lying, dyslexic, thick Irish cunt can prove.

    "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    news:1186623543.344305.48180@z24g2000prh.googlegro ups.com...
    > flav...@verizon.net wrote:
    >> On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 22:36:28 -0700, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    >> wrote:

    >> >Why don't you convert into a newt.

    >> Why don't you get your head b'rissed?

    > Which one?
    >
    >> Susan

    > Who that clown impersonating you? Or do you often reply twice?

    She's even been known to respond to her own posts.

    It's well and truly earned the sobriquet of "the thick Irish cunt."

  12. Re: Ghoulee's Daughter Supports Obama!

    wrote in message news:0Rvui.18344$J13.6128@trnddc02...

    >> > Why don't you get your head b'rissed?

    >> Which one?
    >>

    >> Who that clown impersonating you? Or do you often reply twice?

    > It's a lying coward who is known generally as the phony rev,

    Not that the lying, stupid, dyslexic, thick Irish cunt can prove.

+ Reply to Thread