Re: Deco swallows boy juice.... - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Deco swallows boy juice.... - OS2 ; "John "C"" wrote in message news:vbydnfp3KpmGQCrbnZ2dnUVZ_rWtnZ2d@centurytel.n et... > > "Art Deco" wrote in message > >> Poor Davie, he's been reduced to posting 'tard lames. > > Poor Deco's obsession with Tholen has driven him Totally Insane! > > HJ ...

  1. Re: Deco swallows boy juice....

    "John "C"" wrote in message
    news:vbydnfp3KpmGQCrbnZ2dnUVZ_rWtnZ2d@centurytel.n et...

    > "Art Deco" wrote in message
    >
    >> Poor Davie, he's been reduced to posting 'tard lames.

    > Poor Deco's obsession with Tholen has driven him Totally Insane!
    >
    > HJ

    That why you post fifty times a day about this bloke? To prove HE'S
    obsessed?

    Keep your ****ing **** out of soc.men you bitchy little asshole.

  2. Re: Deco swallows boy juice....

    In , Gary Babbit
    garybabbit@yahoo.com said:
    :
    : "John "C"" wrote in message
    : news:vbydnfp3KpmGQCrbnZ2dnUVZ_rWtnZ2d@centurytel.n et...
    : >
    : > "Art Deco" wrote in message
    : >
    : >> Poor Davie, he's been reduced to posting 'tard lames.
    : >
    : > Poor Deco's obsession with Tholen has driven him Totally Insane!
    : >
    : > HJ
    :
    : That why you post fifty times a day about this bloke? To prove HE'S
    : obsessed?
    :
    : Keep your ****ing **** out of soc.men you bitchy little asshole.

    Does this mean that soc.men won't accept "John C" with open,
    hairy, man arms? He'd be first in line for shirtless hugging.

    Kali
    --
    "If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called
    research, would it?"

+ Reply to Thread