Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers - OS2 ; On Aug 6, 2:17 pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote: > nobuy...@gmail.com writes: > >>>>> Art Deco wrote: > >>>>>> Wee Davie Tholen bit down hard on and swallowed another hook: > >>>>>>> nobuy...@gmail.com writes: > >>>>>>>> Debussy > >>>>>>>> Allegri > >>>>>>>> ...

  1. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > > On your part, Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> Still suffering from reading
    > >> comprehension problems, nobuyout?

    > > No, given that you said "Indeed."

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> Unfortunately, you haven't taken the first step yet, nobuyout.

    > > Classic erroneous presupposition that I need to take a first step,
    > > Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

  2. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

+ Reply to Thread