Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers - OS2 ; On Aug 6, 2:14 pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote: > nobuy...@gmail.com writes: > >>> ah wrote: > >>>> nobuyout wrote: > >>>>> anonym wrote: > >>>>>> nobuy...@gmail.com wrote: > >>>>>>> Art Deco wrote: > >>>>>>>> Wee Davie Tholen bit down hard on ...

  1. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    > >> Illogical, nobuyout, given that ah was responding to you.

    > > Illogical, Tholen, given that you sometimes respond to messages that
    > > are addressed to other people.

    > Irrelevant, given that ah's use of an asterisk was in response to you,
    > nobuyout.

    Illogical, given that you still read his post.

  2. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    nobuyout@gmail.com writes:

    >>> Illogical, Tholen, given that you sometimes respond to messages that
    >>> are addressed to other people.

    >> Irrelevant, given that ah's use of an asterisk was in response to you,
    >> nobuyout.

    > Illogical, given that you still read his post.

    Irrelevant, given that ah's use of an asterisk was in response to you,
    nobuyout.

  3. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    On Aug 7, 3:07 pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:

    > >> Irrelevant, given that ah's use of an asterisk was in response to you,
    > >> nobuyout.

    > > Illogical, given that you still read his post.

    > Irrelevant, given that ah's use of an asterisk was in response to you,
    > nobuyout.

    Classic circular "logic" from Tholen.

  4. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    nobuyout@gmail.com writes:

    >>> Illogical, given that you still read his post.

    >> Irrelevant, given that ah's use of an asterisk was in response to you,
    >> nobuyout.

    > Classic circular "logic" from Tholen.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

  5. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    On Aug 8, 5:42 pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:

    > >> Irrelevant, given that ah's use of an asterisk was in response to you,
    > >> nobuyout.

    > > Classic circular "logic" from Tholen.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

  6. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    nobuyout@gmail.com writes:

    >>> Classic circular "logic" from Tholen.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

+ Reply to Thread