Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers - OS2 ; On Aug 6, 2:12 pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote: > nobuy...@gmail.com writes: > >>>>> anonym wrote: > >>>>>> nobuy...@gmail.com wrote: > >>>>>>> Art Deco wrote: > >>>>>>>> Wee Davie Tholen bit down hard on and swallowed another hook: > >>>>>>>>> nobuy...@gmail.com writes: ...

  1. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    > >> Illogical, given that it's your response about which I'm asking,
    > >> nobuyout.

    > > Illogical, given your previous "logic".

    > Classic illogical circular reasoning on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> Still suffering from reading comprehension problems,
    > >> nobuyout?

    > > Classic erroneous presupposition by Tholen.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

  2. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    nobuyout@gmail.com writes:

    >>> Illogical, given your previous "logic".

    >> Classic illogical circular reasoning on your part, nobuyout.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    >>> Classic erroneous presupposition by Tholen.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

+ Reply to Thread