Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers - OS2 ; On Aug 6, 4:02 pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote: > nobuy...@gmail.com writes: > >>>>>>> Art Deco wrote: > >>>>>>>> nobuy...@gmail.com wrote: > >>>>>>>>> Art Deco wrote: > >>>>>>>>>> Wee Davie Tholen bit down hard on and swallowed another hook: > >>>>>>>>>>> nobuy...@gmail.com ...

  1. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> On the basis of the facts, nobuyout.

    > > What does your presupposition of facts have to do with classical
    > > music, Tholen?

    > You're erroneously presupposing that I presupposed any facts,
    > nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> On the basis of the facts, nobuyout.

    > > What does your presupposition of facts have to do with classical
    > > music, Tholen?

    > You're erroneously presupposing that I presupposed any facts,
    > nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

  2. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

+ Reply to Thread