Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers - OS2 ; On Aug 6, 2:53 pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote: > nobuy...@gmail.com writes: > >>>>>>> Art Deco wrote: > >>>>>>>> Lora Crighton wrote: > >>>>>>> Why does Google Groups not display Crighton's replies to this thread, > >>>>>>> Deco? > >>>>>> What does ...

  1. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    > >> Then why are you having such trouble comprehending what has already
    > >> been written, nobuyout?

    > > Classic erroneous presupposition by Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> Then why are you having such trouble comprehending what has already
    > >> been written, nobuyout?

    > > Classic erroneous presupposition by Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> Then why did you post the same explanation twice, nobuyout?

    > > You asked me twice, Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> Classic unsusbtantiated and erroneous claim.

    > > Given that "unsusbtantiated" is not an English word, Tholen, what
    > > language are you writing in?

    > What does your question have to do with classical music, nobuyout?

    Classic concession by Tholen.

    > >> More unsubstantiated and erroneous claims on your part, nobuyout.

    > > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

  2. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    nobuyout@gmail.com writes:

    >>> Classic erroneous presupposition by Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    >>> Classic erroneous presupposition by Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    >>> You asked me twice, Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    >>> Given that "unsusbtantiated" is not an English word, Tholen, what
    >>> language are you writing in?

    >> What does your question have to do with classical music, nobuyout?

    > Classic concession by Tholen.

    Classic erroneous presupposition on your part, nobuyout.

    >>> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    >>> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

  3. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    On Aug 7, 3:03 pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> What does your question have to do with classical music, nobuyout?

    > > Classic concession by Tholen.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

  4. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

+ Reply to Thread