Re: AFA-B NOMINATION: Re: Fan Club - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: AFA-B NOMINATION: Re: Fan Club - OS2 ; RUDY wrote in news:46b7ec18.5786937@news.webtv.com: > Gary L. Burnore wrote: > >>On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 20:13:33 -0600, Art Deco >>wrote: >> >>>Tholen Ham tholed: >>> >>>>MC Techno R writes: >>>> >>>>> honestjohn@centurytel.net wrote: >>>> >>>>>> DVH wrote: >>>> >>>>>>> ah ...

  1. Re: AFA-B NOMINATION: Re: Fan Club

    RUDY wrote in news:46b7ec18.5786937@news.webtv.com:

    > Gary L. Burnore wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 20:13:33 -0600, Art Deco
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>Tholen Ham tholed:

    section

    >>>Well now, lookie here who has been posting to AFA-B. For endlessly
    >>>whining about cross-posting while he cross-posts to diverse newsgroups
    >>>such as rec.music.classical, comp.os.os2.advocacy,
    >>>alt.religion.kibology, alt.usenet.kooks, demon.local,
    >>>alt.fan.steveleyland, and alt.music.white-power, I nominate Tholen Ham
    >>>for the AFA-B Steaming Mound of Hypocrisy.
    >>>
    >>>Any seconds?

    >>By all means, seconded.

    > HE MAN ISLE THURD CUS THO BABYS AS HIPO CRITERAL AS THAY CUM

    HE MANS HOW IS ART BELL DINT HE PLEY DRUMS FOUR SKREWDRIVER?

  2. Re: AFA-B NOMINATION: Re: Fan Club

    On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 12:10:36 -0500, RAGNAR 88
    wrote:

    >RUDY wrote in news:46b7ec18.5786937@news.webtv.com:
    >
    >> Gary L. Burnore wrote:

    >section

    >>>By all means, seconded.

    >> HE MAN ISLE THURD CUS THO BABYS AS HIPO CRITERAL AS THAY CUM

    >HE MANS HOW IS ART BELL DINT HE PLEY DRUMS FOUR SKREWDRIVER?

    Nah, but Dave 'Tho baby' Tholen contributed some fart noises to their
    classical music album.

  3. Re: AFA-B NOMINATION: Re: Fan Club

    Riffy Crane writes:

    > RAGNAR 88 wrote:

    >> RUDY wrote:

    >>> HE MAN ISLE THURD CUS THO BABYS AS HIPO CRITERAL AS THAY CUM

    >> HE MANS HOW IS ART BELL DINT HE PLEY DRUMS FOUR SKREWDRIVER?

    > Nah, but Dave 'Tho baby' Tholen contributed some fart noises to their
    > classical music album.

    Who is "Dave 'Tho baby' Tholen", Crane? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using that alias.

  4. Re: AFA-B NOMINATION: Re: Fan Club

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >Riffy Crane writes:
    >
    >> RAGNAR 88 wrote:

    >>> HE MANS HOW IS ART BELL DINT HE PLEY DRUMS FOUR SKREWDRIVER?

    >> Nah, but Dave 'Tho baby' Tholen contributed some fart noises to their
    >> classical music album.

    >Who is "Dave 'Tho baby' Tholen", Crane? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    >using that alias.

    Good job, you cross-posted your nomination acceptance lame, Ham.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  5. Re: AFA-B NOMINATION: Re: Fan Club

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > Good job, you cross-posted your nomination acceptance lame, Ham.

    Still obsessed with pork Pedo Deco?

    Bruce says he has some "Round Steak" for you!

    Your Pal,
    HJ

+ Reply to Thread