On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 17:12:27 +0100, Mr Pounder wrote:

> "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
> newsp.tv8olndu4buhsv@fx62...
>> On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 16:35:33 +0100, Mr Pounder
>> wrote:
>>

>>> "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
>>> newsp.tv6ub3b74buhsv@fx62...

>>> Because I want no other body.

>> There are plenty better than yours.

> I know. I was a finalist in the Mr Universe competitions.

[sprays dinner over keyboard]

--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

Recent medical journals are now advising doctors that, should they discover a patient has an AOL account, they should refrain from telling the patient they have sugar in their urine.
Studies show these people go home and piss on their cornflakes.