Re: 4 Korean Hostages Convert to Islam and Marry Taliban Men - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: 4 Korean Hostages Convert to Islam and Marry Taliban Men - OS2 ; On Aug 7, 3:46 am, "The Cunning Linguist" wrote: > Now that's a typical Muslim conversion. I feel sorry for the Koreans or > anyone who denies Christ and pledges their souls to Allah for the sole > reason of ...

  1. Re: 4 Korean Hostages Convert to Islam and Marry Taliban Men

    wrote:
    > Now that's a typical Muslim conversion. I feel sorry for the Koreans or
    > anyone who denies Christ and pledges their souls to Allah for the sole
    > reason of saving their lives. Those unfortunate people will be separated
    > from the Father for all eternity.
    >
    > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in messagenews:1186449128.454981.13940@z24g2000prh.go oglegroups.com...
    >
    > > Warhol wrote:
    > >> 4 Korean Hostages Convert to Islam and Marry Taliban Men

    > >> Al Bazeerah reports that 4 Korean Moonies after experiencing the
    > >> Hospitality of the Muslims and reading some Kuran wisdom, decided to
    > >> Convert to Islam, and married local Taliban men.

    > > How old were they, wormhole? 6?

    > >> The Satalite channel showed pictures of the weddings where many
    > >> bearded men were seen shooting their automantic weapons in the air..

    > >> Western Media dismissed the news that these were woluntary convesions,
    > >> and claimed that the women were either forced into marriage and
    > >> convesion, or just did it to save their lives...

    > >> However, it seems that even some Korean Men are now studying the
    > >> Kuran, and English version and reconsidering the true nature and
    > >> Identity of God...

    > > Don't you mean Satan?

    > >> What is your opinion?

    > > About you being an idiot?

    > >> Why do you think these Koren Women are converting to Islam and
    > >> marrying Muslim Men?

    > > Because they want to be slaves.

    Oeps Budist Koreans who deny Christ? Anyway Muslims dont deny
    Christ... They Love Isa and Mary...

  2. Re: 4 Korean Hostages Convert to Islam and Marry Taliban Men

    "Warhol" wrote in message
    news:1186488198.941466.125130@22g2000hsm.googlegro ups.com...
    > On Aug 7, 3:46 am, "The Cunning Linguist"
    > wrote:
    >> Now that's a typical Muslim conversion. I feel sorry for the Koreans or
    >> anyone who denies Christ and pledges their souls to Allah for the sole
    >> reason of saving their lives. Those unfortunate people will be separated
    >> from the Father for all eternity.
    >>
    >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
    >> messagenews:1186449128.454981.13940@z24g2000prh.go oglegroups.com...

    >> > How old were they, wormhole? 6?

    >> > Don't you mean Satan?

    >> > About you being an idiot?

    >> > Because they want to be slaves.

    > Oeps Budist Koreans who deny Christ? Anyway Muslims dont deny
    > Christ... They Love Isa and Mary...

    Muslims deny who Christ is not the existence of Christ. The same reasoning
    applies to refering to the Fallen One as Allah, the God of Abraham. Mostly,
    Muslims are sincere, they just do not realized they are being decceived.
    The denial of who Christ is also applies to many Christians. They say they
    believe but they really don't.

  3. Re: 4 Korean Hostages Convert to Islam and Marry Taliban Men

    On Aug 7, 5:03 am, Warhol wrote:
    > On Aug 7, 3:46 am, "The Cunning Linguist"
    > wrote:
    >

    > > Now that's a typical Muslim conversion. I feel sorry for the Koreans or
    > > anyone who denies Christ and pledges their souls to Allah for the sole
    > > reason of saving their lives. Those unfortunate people will be separated
    > > from the Father for all eternity.

    > > > How old were they, wormhole? 6?

    > > > Don't you mean Satan?

    > > > About you being an idiot?

    > > > Because they want to be slaves.

    > Oeps Budist Koreans who deny Christ? Anyway Muslims dont deny
    > Christ... They Love Isa and Mary...

    It seems that most South Koreans have converted to Christianity. Even
    around here, the Korean community has many prosperous Christian
    churches. But their one Buddhist temple barely scrapes by, and has to
    meet in a run down old place. I know because my wife belonged to it.

    Double-A

+ Reply to Thread