Re: 4 Korean Hostages Convert to Islam and Marry Taliban Men - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: 4 Korean Hostages Convert to Islam and Marry Taliban Men - OS2 ; On Aug 7, 3:12 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote: > Warhol wrote: > > 4 Korean Hostages Convert to Islam and Marry Taliban Men > > > Al Bazeerah reports that 4 Korean Moonies after experiencing the > > Hospitality ...

  1. Re: 4 Korean Hostages Convert to Islam and Marry Taliban Men

    On Aug 7, 3:12 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    > Warhol wrote:
    > > 4 Korean Hostages Convert to Islam and Marry Taliban Men

    > > Al Bazeerah reports that 4 Korean Moonies after experiencing the
    > > Hospitality of the Muslims and reading some Kuran wisdom, decided to
    > > Convert to Islam, and married local Taliban men.

    > How old were they, wormhole? 6?
    >
    > > The Satalite channel showed pictures of the weddings where many
    > > bearded men were seen shooting their automantic weapons in the air..

    > > Western Media dismissed the news that these were woluntary convesions,
    > > and claimed that the women were either forced into marriage and
    > > convesion, or just did it to save their lives...

    > > However, it seems that even some Korean Men are now studying the
    > > Kuran, and English version and reconsidering the true nature and
    > > Identity of God...

    > Don't you mean Satan?
    >
    > > What is your opinion?

    > About you being an idiot?
    >
    > > Why do you think these Koren Women are converting to Islam and
    > > marrying Muslim Men?

    > Because they want to be slaves.

    And is that is why you know so little of the world Geography, Ecology,
    or Cultures?

  2. Re: 4 Korean Hostages Convert to Islam and Marry Taliban Men

    Warhol wrote:
    > On Aug 7, 3:12 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    > > Warhol wrote:
    > > > 4 Korean Hostages Convert to Islam and Marry Taliban Men

    > > > Al Bazeerah reports that 4 Korean Moonies after experiencing the
    > > > Hospitality of the Muslims and reading some Kuran wisdom, decided to
    > > > Convert to Islam, and married local Taliban men.

    > > How old were they, wormhole? 6?
    > >
    > > > The Satalite channel showed pictures of the weddings where many
    > > > bearded men were seen shooting their automantic weapons in the air..

    > > > Western Media dismissed the news that these were woluntary convesions,
    > > > and claimed that the women were either forced into marriage and
    > > > convesion, or just did it to save their lives...

    > > > However, it seems that even some Korean Men are now studying the
    > > > Kuran, and English version and reconsidering the true nature and
    > > > Identity of God...

    > > Don't you mean Satan?
    > >
    > > > What is your opinion?

    > > About you being an idiot?
    > >
    > > > Why do you think these Koren Women are converting to Islam and
    > > > marrying Muslim Men?

    > > Because they want to be slaves.

    > And is that is why you know so little of the world Geography, Ecology,
    > or Cultures?

    I know you're a retarded maroon, Wormhole.

+ Reply to Thread