Re: Harry Potter - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Harry Potter - OS2 ; Bill Baker writes: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Andrealphus wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MC Techno R wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> How many peeps do you reckon stopped playing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> classical music today to read the new Harry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Potter book ? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Who cares? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shhh...be vewy vewy ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: Harry Potter

    Bill Baker writes:

    >>> On your part.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Baker.

    > On your part.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Baker.

    >>> So you can't tell me where in this thread they've been presented?

    >> What does your classic erroneous presupposition of a question have to do
    >> with classical music, Baker?

    > If you can tell me, then go ahead.

    Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Baker?

  2. Re: Harry Potter

    Bill Baker writes:

    >>> On your part.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Baker.

    > On your part.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Baker.

    >>> If you can tell me, then go ahead.

    >> Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Baker?

    > Obviously not.

    Then why aren't you aware of the answer to your question, Baker?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2