Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers - OS2 ; nobuyout@gmail.com writes: > Art Deco wrote: >> ah wrote: >>> Art Deco wrote: >>>> ah wrote: >>>>>> nobuyout@gmail.com writes: >>>>>>>>> Art Deco wrote: >>>>>>>>>> nobuyout@gmail.com wrote: >>>>>>>>>>> Art Deco wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>> Lora Crighton wrote: >>>>>>>>>>> Why does Google Groups not ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

  1. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    nobuyout@gmail.com writes:

    > Art Deco wrote:

    >> ah wrote:

    >>> I believe he has me purposefully plonk'ed

    >> Yet despite this apparent plonk'ing, Tholen Ham still reads, tabulates,
    >> and quotes your postings in the digests, and then signs it with his
    >> "take it to email" lamery.

    > Don't you agree that that proves that Tholen is the most obsessed
    > person on rec.music.classical, given that he replies multiple times to
    > people (once in the regular threads and then again in the digests) and
    > even keeps a running tally of how many times those people have posted,
    > Deco?

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Don't you agree that Tholen desperately needs psychiatric help,
    > Deco?

    How ironic.

  2. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    On Aug 7, 6:30 am, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
    > nobuy...@gmail.com writes:
    > > Art Deco wrote:

    > >> Yet despite this apparent plonk'ing, Tholen Ham still reads, tabulates,
    > >> and quotes your postings in the digests, and then signs it with his
    > >> "take it to email" lamery.

    > > Don't you agree that that proves that Tholen is the most obsessed
    > > person on rec.music.classical, given that he replies multiple times to
    > > people (once in the regular threads and then again in the digests) and
    > > even keeps a running tally of how many times those people have posted,
    > > Deco?

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > > Don't you agree that Tholen desperately needs psychiatric help,
    > > Deco?

    > How ironic.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

  3. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    nobuyout@gmail.com writes:

    >>> Don't you agree that that proves that Tholen is the most obsessed
    >>> person on rec.music.classical, given that he replies multiple times to
    >>> people (once in the regular threads and then again in the digests) and
    >>> even keeps a running tally of how many times those people have posted,
    >>> Deco?

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    >>> Don't you agree that Tholen desperately needs psychiatric help,
    >>> Deco?

    >> How ironic.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

  4. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >>> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    >>> How ironic.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Mind the cascades.

    If you persist, I will have need to email Neil Barker....

  5. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >thread,

    >logical

    >those who

    >post,

    >rabid dog.

    >better word

    >on any

    >in with

    >boat.

    >>> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    >>> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    >Mind the cascades.
    >
    >If you persist, I will have need to email Neil Barker....

    Obviously Ham has ignored all those warnings, again, ah.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  6. Deco eats "pork Steak" and swallows.....Film at 11.......

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > Obviously Ham has ignored all those warnings, again, ah.

    Obviously Roast Deco is still obsessed with "Pork Steak".

    HJ

  7. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >>thread,

    >>logical

    >>those who

    >>post,

    >>rabid dog.

    >>better word

    >>on any

    >>in with

    >>boat.

    >>> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    >>> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    >>Mind the cascades.
    >>
    >>If you persist, I will have need to email Neil Barker....

    > Obviously Ham has ignored all those warnings, again, ah.

    He is a renowned and recalcitrant group abuser.

    In his shadow lies many a field of tattered, red poppies.

  8. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    "ah" wrote in message
    > Art Deco wrote:
    > > ah wrote:

    this
    > >>thread,

    another hook:

    > >>logical

    obsession

    of
    > >>those who

    the
    > >>post,

    > >>rabid dog.

    > >>better word

    belong
    > >>on any

    Tholen
    > >>in with

    the
    > >>boat.

    Deco?

    nobuyout.

    Tholen.

    nobuyout.

    Tholen

    ability

    tabulates,

    his

    and

    posted,

    > >>Mind the cascades.
    > >>
    > >>If you persist, I will have need to email Neil Barker....

    > > Obviously Ham has ignored all those warnings, again, ah.

    > He is a renowned and recalcitrant group abuser.

    No Deco Slurping, Jr. Cadet "ah".

  9. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>thread,

    >hook:

    >>>logical

    >obsession

    >>>those who
    >>>post,
    >>>rabid dog.

    >>>better word
    >>>on any

    >>>in with
    >>>boat.

    >nobuyout.

    >>>Mind the cascades.
    >>>
    >>>If you persist, I will have need to email Neil Barker....

    >> Obviously Ham has ignored all those warnings, again, ah.

    >He is a renowned and recalcitrant group abuser.

    With unparalleled litsing abilities.

    >In his shadow lies many a field of tattered, red poppies.

    The first to revive after a great crusade.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  10. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>hook:

    >>obsession

    >>nobuyout.

    >>> Obviously Ham has ignored all those warnings, again, ah.

    >>He is a renowned and recalcitrant group abuser.

    > With unparalleled litsing abilities.

    I am speechless.

    >>In his shadow lies many a field of tattered, red poppies.

    > The first to revive after a great crusade.

    Hence "Tholenator", eh?

  11. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >this

    >>>hook:

    >>>obsession

    >the

    >belong

    >Tholen

    >the

    >Deco?

    >>>nobuyout.

    >Tholen.

    >nobuyout.

    >>>He is a renowned and recalcitrant group abuser.

    >> With unparalleled litsing abilities.

    >I am speechless.

    It is fair to say that no kook has been litsing longer than Wee Davie
    Tholen.

    >>>In his shadow lies many a field of tattered, red poppies.

    >> The first to revive after a great crusade.

    >Hence "Tholenator", eh?

    Combined with the autonomic reflex jerkings.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  12. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>this

    >>the

    >>belong

    >>Tholen

    >>the

    >>Deco?

    >>Tholen.

    >>nobuyout.

    >>> With unparalleled litsing abilities.

    >>I am speechless.

    > It is fair to say that no kook has been litsing longer than Wee Davie
    > Tholen.

    >>> The first to revive after a great crusade.

    >>Hence "Tholenator", eh?

    > Combined with the autonomic reflex jerkings.

    I'm trying to imagine him persistently whacking himself with a little,
    rubber mallet...

  13. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>this

    >of
    >>>the

    >>>belong

    >>>Tholen
    >>>the

    >>>Deco?

    >>>Tholen.

    >>>nobuyout.

    >>>I am speechless.

    >> It is fair to say that no kook has been litsing longer than Wee Davie
    >> Tholen.

    >>>Hence "Tholenator", eh?

    >> Combined with the autonomic reflex jerkings.

    >I'm trying to imagine him persistently whacking himself with a little,
    >rubber mallet...

    That is not hard to imagine, at least until the head is worn down.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  14. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>of

    >>> It is fair to say that no kook has been litsing longer than Wee Davie
    >>> Tholen.

    >>> Combined with the autonomic reflex jerkings.

    >>I'm trying to imagine him persistently whacking himself with a little,
    >>rubber mallet...

    > That is not hard to imagine, at least until the head is worn down.

    You mean the mallet, right?

  15. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    "ah" wrote in message
    > Art Deco wrote:
    > > ah wrote:

    replies to

    another

    lacks

    Your

    hatred
    > >>of

    mentioned in

    post like

    post.

    below.

    chosen a

    really do

    trolled

    jumped into

    Tholen,

    part,

    part,

    part,

    that

    his

    with his

    obsessed

    times

    digests)

    have

    Tholen.

    nobuyout.

    help,

    Tholen.

    nobuyout.

    > >>I'm trying to imagine him persistently whacking himself with a little,
    > >>rubber mallet...

    > > That is not hard to imagine, at least until the head is worn down.

    > You mean the mallet, right?

    You two homos get a room!

  16. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >another

    >lacks

    >>>of

    >in

    >like

    >chosen a

    >into

    >his

    >times

    >>>I'm trying to imagine him persistently whacking himself with a little,
    >>>rubber mallet...

    >> That is not hard to imagine, at least until the head is worn down.

    >You mean the mallet, right?

    In this case? I'd have to go with both ends.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  17. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>another

    >>lacks

    >>in

    >>like

    >>chosen a

    >>into

    >>his

    >>times

    >>> That is not hard to imagine, at least until the head is worn down.

    >>You mean the mallet, right?

    > In this case? I'd have to go with both ends.

    Filth!

  18. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>another

    >>>lacks

    >hatred
    >>>in
    >>>like

    >>>chosen a

    >do

    >>>into

    >Tholen,

    >>>his

    >obsessed
    >>>times

    >digests)

    >>>You mean the mallet, right?

    >> In this case? I'd have to go with both ends.

    >Filth!

    Well, it can be safely packed away in the suitcase, you know.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  19. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>hatred

    >>do

    >>Tholen,

    >>obsessed

    >>digests)

    >>> In this case? I'd have to go with both ends.

    >>Filth!

    > Well, it can be safely packed away in the suitcase, you know.

    How so?

  20. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >replies

    >Your

    >>>hatred

    >mentioned

    >post.

    >below.

    >>>do

    >trolled

    >>>Tholen,

    >part,

    >part,

    >that

    >his

    >with

    >>>obsessed
    >>>digests)

    >Tholen.

    >nobuyout.

    >help,

    >Tholen.

    >nobuyout.

    >>>Filth!

    >> Well, it can be safely packed away in the suitcase, you know.

    >How so?

    Along with the suitcase nuke.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Why are you now discussing Art Deco, rec.music.classical,
    the coward using a fake name who avoids answering questions
    and doesn't try to discuss music with anyone?"