Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers - OS2 ; Art Deco wrote: > ah wrote: >>Art Deco wrote: >>> ah wrote: >>>>Art Deco wrote: >>>>> ah wrote: >>>>>>Art Deco wrote: >>>>>>> ah wrote: >>>>>>>>Art Deco wrote: >>>>>>>>> ah wrote: >>>>>>>>>>Art Deco wrote: >>>>>>>>>>> ah wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>Art Deco wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>> ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>replies

    >>Your

    >>mentioned

    >>post.

    >>below.

    >>trolled

    >>part,

    >>part,

    >>that

    >>his

    >>with

    >>Tholen.

    >>nobuyout.

    >>help,

    >>Tholen.

    >>nobuyout.

    >>> Well, it can be safely packed away in the suitcase, you know.

    >>How so?

    > Along with the suitcase nuke.

    I bought one of those once. It was a dud.

  2. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>replies

    >who
    >>>Your

    >>>mentioned

    >post

    >>>post.

    >>>below.

    >really

    >>>trolled

    >jumped

    >>>part,

    >>>part,

    >part,

    >>>that
    >>>his

    >reads,
    >>>with

    >multiple

    >have

    >>>Tholen.

    >>>nobuyout.

    >>>help,

    >>>Tholen.

    >>>nobuyout.

    >>>How so?

    >> Along with the suitcase nuke.

    >I bought one of those once. It was a dud.

    Dang those Russians -- they'll try to sell anything.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2