Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers - OS2 ; nobuyout@gmail.com writes: >>>>> Art Deco wrote: >>>>>> Wee Davie Tholen bit down hard on and swallowed another hook: >>>>>>> nobuyout@gmail.com writes: >>>>>>>> Debussy >>>>>>>> Allegri >>>>>>>> Vivaldi >>>>>>>> Ives >>>>>>>> Dufay >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Thomas >>>>>>>> Handel >>>>>>>> Orff >>>>>>>> Lindberg ...

  1. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    nobuyout@gmail.com writes:

    >>> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    >>> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    >>> I already know that Art Deco needs zero professional help, Tholen, no
    >>> need to tell me that.

    >> Classic hallucination on your part, nobuyout.

    > Stop hallucinating about me hallucinating, Tholen.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

  2. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

    On Aug 7, 6:28 am, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > >> Classic hallucination on your part, nobuyout.

    > > Stop hallucinating about me hallucinating, Tholen.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

  3. Re: Tholen swallows the hook: Re: Classical music composers

+ Reply to Thread