Re: Student Verdict on David Tholen (proof that he's an antagonist) - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Student Verdict on David Tholen (proof that he's an antagonist) - OS2 ; Peter J Ross writes: >> nobuyout@gmail.com wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>> [snipped tons of unsubstantiated and erroneous claims by Tholen] >>>>>>>>>>>> Classic erroneous presupposition. Rather ironic, coming from the >>>>>>>>>>>> person who made "tons" of unsubstantiated and erroneous claims. >>>>>>>>>>> More unsubstantiated and ...

  1. Re: Student Verdict on David Tholen (proof that he's an antagonist)

    Peter J Ross writes:

    >>> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    >>> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    >>> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    >>> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    >>> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    >>> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    >>> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    >>> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    >>> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > Classic pompous ****.

    I'm well aware that nobuyout has been posting "pompous ****", Ross.
    No need to tell me about it, Ross.

  2. Re: Student Verdict on David Tholen (proof that he's an antagonist)

    On Aug 7, 6:27 am, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
    > Peter J Ross writes:
    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.
    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.
    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.
    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.
    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.
    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.
    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.
    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.
    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, nobuyout.

    > > Classic pompous ****.

    > I'm well aware that nobuyout has been posting "pompous ****", Ross.
    > No need to tell me about it, Ross.

    Classic illogic from Tholen, given that if Ross were referring to me,
    he would have replied to one of my statements, instead of one of
    Tholen's statements.

  3. Re: Student Verdict on David Tholen (proof that he's an antagonist)

    nobuyout@gmail.com writes:

    >>> Classic pompous ****.

    >> I'm well aware that nobuyout has been posting "pompous ****", Ross.
    >> No need to tell me about it, Ross.

    > Classic illogic from Tholen,

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > given that if Ross were referring to me,
    > he would have replied to one of my statements,
    > instead of one of Tholen's statements.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

  4. Re: Student Verdict on David Tholen (proof that he's an antagonist)

    On Aug 7, 2:47 pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
    > nobuy...@gmail.com writes:
    > >> I'm well aware that nobuyout has been posting "pompous ****", Ross.
    > >> No need to tell me about it, Ross.

    > > Classic illogic from Tholen,

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

    > > given that if Ross were referring to me,
    > > he would have replied to one of my statements,
    > > instead of one of Tholen's statements.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Tholen.

  5. Re: Student Verdict on David Tholen (proof that he's an antagonist)

+ Reply to Thread