Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315 - OS2 ; Art Deco wrote: >ah wrote: >>Archie Leach wrote: >>> Art Deco wrote: >>> >>>>ah wrote: >>>>>anonym wrote: >>>>>>> That left Dicko with one of two choices: The Special Olympics, or AUK. >>>>>>> He >>>>>>> chose, and excels, in both. >>>>>> ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 50

  1. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Art Deco wrote:

    >ah wrote:
    >>Archie Leach wrote:

    >>> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

  2. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Archie Leach wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >
    >>ah wrote:

    >>>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  3. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Art Deco wrote:
    > Archie Leach wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    > WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

  4. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> Archie Leach wrote:

    >>>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  5. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    > WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

  6. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  7. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    > WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

  8. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    "ah" wrote in message
    > Art Deco wrote:
    > > ah wrote:

    Olympics, or

    handicaps

    already,

    tried

    > >>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    > > WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    > WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    NOW THAT YOU'RE A JR. CADET YOU CAN'T SLURP DECO ANYMORE!!!

  9. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >handicaps

    >already,

    >tried

    >>>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  10. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>handicaps

    >>already,

    >>tried

    >>> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    > WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

  11. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    ah wrote:

    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>handicaps
    >>>already,

    >>>tried

    >>>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

  12. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Archie Leach wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    > WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

  13. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    ah wrote:
    >Archie Leach wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >Olympics, or

    >>>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  14. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Archie Leach wrote:

    >>Olympics, or

    >>> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    > WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

  15. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    On Aug 13, 6:51 pm, ah wrote:
    > Art Deco wrote:
    > > ah wrote:

    > >>Olympics, or

    > >>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    > > WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    > WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    Attention to decorum, Cadet Ah!

    Double-A

  16. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Olympics, or

    >having

    >>>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  17. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>having

    >>> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    > WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

  18. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    ah wrote:

    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>having

    >>>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

  19. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Archie Leach wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    > WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

  20. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315