Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315 - OS2 ; Art Deco wrote: >Archie Leach wrote: >>ah wrote: >> >>>Art Deco wrote: >>>> ah wrote: >>>>>Art Deco wrote: >>>>>> ah wrote: >>>>>>>Art Deco wrote: >>>>>>>> ah wrote: >>>>>>>>>Archie Leach wrote: >>>>>>>>>> ah wrote: >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>Archie Leach wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>> ah wrote: ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 50 of 50

  1. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Art Deco wrote:

    >Archie Leach wrote:
    >>ah wrote:

    >>one

    >>for

    >>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

  2. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Archie Leach wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >
    >>Archie Leach wrote:

    >>>one

    >having

    >'em.

    >your

    >>>for

    >>>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>>DAMNDEST!!!

    >DAMNDEST!!!

    >DAMNDEST!!!

    >>>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  3. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>having

    >>'em.

    >>your

    >>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>> This is why it is necessary to dilute it with cream, foam, cheese, ice
    >>> cream, etc...

    >>the average person doEsn't like coffee; they just want the status.

    > "I'm hip. I just wasted $5.96 on swill."

    "Wow! And to think they used to have to put coffee in this!"

    >>> Wot?

  4. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Art Deco wrote:
    > Archie Leach wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>having

    >>'em.

    >>your

    >>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    > WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

  5. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> Archie Leach wrote:

    >The

    >single
    >>>having
    >>>'em.

    >>>your

    >just

    >>>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>>DAMNDEST!!!

    >DAMNDEST!!!

    >DAMNDEST!!!

    >>>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  6. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >The

    >single
    >>>having
    >>>'em.

    >>>your

    >just

    >>>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>>DAMNDEST!!!

    >DAMNDEST!!!

    >DAMNDEST!!!

    >>>the average person doEsn't like coffee; they just want the status.

    >> "I'm hip. I just wasted $5.96 on swill."

    >"Wow! And to think they used to have to put coffee in this!"

    "It comes in this mug with a coolo no-spill cap!"

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  7. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>The

    >>single

    >>just

    >>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>> "I'm hip. I just wasted $5.96 on swill."

    >>"Wow! And to think they used to have to put coffee in this!"

    > "It comes in this mug with a coolo no-spill cap!"

    "Paul McCartney has one in his car!"

  8. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>The

    >>single

    >>just

    >>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    > WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

  9. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>The

    >>>single

    >try

    >>>just

    >YOUR

    >>>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>>DAMNDEST!!!

    >DAMNDEST!!!

    >DAMNDEST!!!

    >>>"Wow! And to think they used to have to put coffee in this!"

    >> "It comes in this mug with a coolo no-spill cap!"

    >"Paul McCartney has one in his car!"

    "There's his limo now!"

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  10. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315