Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315 - OS2 ; Archie Leach wrote: > ah wrote: > >>Archie Leach wrote: >>> ah wrote: >>> >>>>Art Deco wrote: >>>>> ah wrote: >>>>>>Art Deco wrote: >>>>>>> ah wrote: >>>>>>>>Archie Leach wrote: >>>>>>>>> ah wrote: >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>Art Deco wrote: >>>>>>>>>>> ah wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>Art ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 50

  1. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Archie Leach wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >
    >>Archie Leach wrote:

    >>> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    > WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

  2. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    On Aug 17, 2:44 pm, ah wrote:
    > Archie Leach wrote:
    > > ah wrote:

    > >>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    > > WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    > WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    You are positing ahead of your time, Candidate Cadet Officer ah!

    Check your official Earth Science timepiece.

    Double-A

  3. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Double-A wrote:
    > On Aug 17, 2:44 pm, ah wrote:
    >> Archie Leach wrote:

    >> > WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    > You are positing ahead of your time, Candidate Cadet Officer ah!

    Pardon?

    > Check your official Earth Science timepiece.

    Wot?

  4. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    ah wrote:
    >Archie Leach wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >those

    >listed 'em

    >best!

    >>>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  5. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    ah wrote:
    >Double-A wrote:

    >Special

    >of those

    >listed 'em

    >very best!

    >Hagar

    >DAMNDEST!!!

    >DAMNDEST!!!

    >>> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >> You are positing ahead of your time, Candidate Cadet Officer ah!

    >Pardon?

    The saucerhead is out of coffee, and a cuppa coffee costs more than 10
    cents nowadays.

    >> Check your official Earth Science timepiece.

    >Wot?

    Wot?

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  6. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Double-A wrote:

    >>Special

    >>of those

    >>listed 'em

    >>very best!

    >>Hagar

    >>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>> You are positing ahead of your time, Candidate Cadet Officer ah!

    >>Pardon?

    > The saucerhead is out of coffee, and a cuppa coffee costs more than 10
    > cents nowadays.

    I paid a buck seventy-two for battery acid last month!

    >>> Check your official Earth Science timepiece.

    >>Wot?

    > Wot?

    Wot?

  7. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Archie Leach wrote:

    >>those

    >>listed 'em

    >>best!

    >>> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    > WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

  8. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Special

    >>>of those
    >>>listed 'em

    >>>very best!

    >>>Hagar

    >>>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>>DAMNDEST!!!

    >DAMNDEST!!!

    >DAMNDEST!!!

    >>>Pardon?

    >> The saucerhead is out of coffee, and a cuppa coffee costs more than 10
    >> cents nowadays.

    >I paid a buck seventy-two for battery acid last month!

    Sounds like the burnt swill they sell at Starbuck's.

    >>>Wot?

    >> Wot?

    >Wot?

    Wot?

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  9. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >Special

    >>>those
    >>>listed 'em

    >>>best!

    >Hagar

    >DAMNDEST!!!

    >>>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  10. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>> The saucerhead is out of coffee, and a cuppa coffee costs more than 10
    >>> cents nowadays.

    >>I paid a buck seventy-two for battery acid last month!

    > Sounds like the burnt swill they sell at Starbuck's.

    Charbucks®!

    >>> Wot?

    >>Wot?

    > Wot?

    Wot?

  11. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>Special

    >>Hagar

    >>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    > WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

  12. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >one

    >for

    >>>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>>DAMNDEST!!!

    >DAMNDEST!!!

    >DAMNDEST!!!

    >>>I paid a buck seventy-two for battery acid last month!

    >> Sounds like the burnt swill they sell at Starbuck's.

    >Charbucks®!

    This is why it is necessary to dilute it with cream, foam, cheese, ice
    cream, etc...

    >>>Wot?

    >> Wot?

    >Wot?

    Wot?

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  13. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Special

    >of

    >very

    >>>Hagar

    >>>DAMNDEST!!!

    >DAMNDEST!!!

    >DAMNDEST!!!

    >DAMNDEST!!!

    >>>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  14. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>one

    >>for

    >>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>> Sounds like the burnt swill they sell at Starbuck's.

    >>Charbucks®!

    > This is why it is necessary to dilute it with cream, foam, cheese, ice
    > cream, etc...

    >>> Wot?

    >>Wot?

    > Wot?

    Wot?

  15. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>one

    >>for

    >>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>> Sounds like the burnt swill they sell at Starbuck's.

    >>Charbucks®!

    > This is why it is necessary to dilute it with cream, foam, cheese, ice
    > cream, etc...

    the average person doEsn't like coffee; they just want the status.

    >>> Wot?

    >>Wot?

    > Wot?

  16. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>of

    >>very

    >>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    > WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

  17. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    ah wrote:

    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>of

    >>>very

    >>>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>>WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >> WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    >WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

    WAY TO GO, HAGAR!!! WE KNOW YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNDEST!!!

  18. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>one

    >having

    >'em.

    >your

    >>>for

    >>>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>>DAMNDEST!!!

    >DAMNDEST!!!

    >DAMNDEST!!!

    >>>Charbucks®!

    >> This is why it is necessary to dilute it with cream, foam, cheese, ice
    >> cream, etc...

    >>>Wot?

    >> Wot?

    >Wot?

    Wot?

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  19. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>one

    >having

    >'em.

    >your

    >>>for

    >>>DAMNDEST!!!

    >>>DAMNDEST!!!

    >DAMNDEST!!!

    >DAMNDEST!!!

    >>>Charbucks®!

    >> This is why it is necessary to dilute it with cream, foam, cheese, ice
    >> cream, etc...

    >the average person doEsn't like coffee; they just want the status.

    "I'm hip. I just wasted $5.96 on swill."

    >>>Wot?

    >> Wot?

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  20. Re: Meet David ham, the world's greatest living logician: Re: digest, volume 2454315