Moving Warpin apps - OS2

This is a discussion on Moving Warpin apps - OS2 ; I have installed a number of applications using Warpin, always in the default directory (X:\APPS\) as I found very convenient to have all of them under the same root. However, that disk is now running short of space, and I ...

  1. Moving Warpin apps

    I have installed a number of applications using Warpin, always in the
    default directory (X:\APPS\) as I found very convenient to have all of
    them under the same root.
    However, that disk is now running short of space, and I would like to
    move them somewhere else.
    Is there a way of moving them and updating the warpin database with the
    new drive letter, or should I uninstall and reinstall each one in the
    new location?

    thanks,
    Piersante

  2. Re: Moving Warpin apps

    On Mon, 26 May 2008 19:00:03 +0200, piesse wrote:

    > I have installed a number of applications using Warpin, always in the
    > default directory (X:\APPS\) as I found very convenient to have all of
    > them under the same root.
    > However, that disk is now running short of space, and I would like to
    > move them somewhere else.
    > Is there a way of moving them and updating the warpin database with the
    > new drive letter, or should I uninstall and reinstall each one in the
    > new location?

    You can use an INI file editor to edit the relevant directories in the
    database.

+ Reply to Thread