Unzip.dll - OS2

This is a discussion on Unzip.dll - OS2 ; Sir: I was looking at the various zip and unzip files on my computer, after wondering about ClamAv problems with zip files. To my surprise at least one author of current supported software are still using outdated versions of unzip.exe. ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

  1. Unzip.dll

    Sir:

    I was looking at the various zip and unzip files on my computer, after
    wondering about ClamAv problems with zip files. To my surprise at least
    one author of current supported software are still using outdated
    versions of unzip.exe. But to my concern I see that the only copy of
    unzip.dll was compiled before the last unzip.exe was published. So I am
    wondering if there exists a newer version than this 2001 version that I
    have in \tcpip\dll or the one in Warpmedia distro. Google on this found
    Alex Taylor might have published a later one, but I cannot find it. So
    is it even current?

    Also, how do I tell the Maul publisher to update his distro, without
    joining another Yahoo group?
    --
    Bill
    Thanks a Million!

  2. Re: Unzip.dll

    William L. Hartzell wrote:
    > Google on this found
    > Alex Taylor might have published a later one, but I cannot find it.

    Before eCS 1.2R was released, I remember turning in a bug report that the Info-Zip was outdated in 1.2R. The version was not updated before 1.2R released.

    I also recall that I did some searching for current builds of Info-Zip and contacted the last known maintainer: